Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 701 to 720 of 5,051

FireMario887

There are more seats in Samus's ship (From Other M's perspective), so yeah. If your referring to the other way around, then Fox should have faith in Samus and her flying skills in his ship.

Do you think the Wii Fit Trainer was a bad character choice for Super Smash Bros. U?

FireMario887

Mickey

I think she'll fit in fine with the rest of the roster.

@Rocko52 All I'm saying is that you should probably post those questions on the thread made for it.

What is your favorite expression of happiness? (Yahoo, Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Yippee, etc.)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Rocko52

(I mean who'd win in a battle to the death.)

Naw, I think it's a fun, quirky character.

Ever played a game and watch?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Mickey

Yes. I played my uncle's "Mario Bros." game and watch. "Nintense."

Where would you want to spend the rest of your natural life in?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

(Oh, perhaps Samus. )

No, but my bro looks forward to it.

Ever watched Transformers Prime before (Best show ever, well in my opinion)? EDIT: @Mickey: Duluth, Minnesota. The place is great!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Rocko52

Geeze...I have no idea.

Ever played Captain Rainbow?

EDIT: I have watched it.

Edited on by Rocko52

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Captain_Toad

Nope!
Are you ever self-proclaimed on anything?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

(Mind defining self-proclaimed?)

Jaz007

Edit: Oops, ninja'd. Hmm, I'm not sure lol.
No, and I don't know what it is,
(@Varia01 BLASHPHAMY! That show is an abomination that taints the Transformers name. Get out, now.)

How great is Linkin Park?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

(@Jaz007...No it's not. It's a lot better than most other transformers shows, especially the Unicron Trilogy, and animated)

Not that wonderful.

Favorite anime?

Jaz007

Vampire Knight.
@Rocko52 Leave this place now! Armada is the best Transformers series followed by Energon. Animated was bad, but Prime is worse. Cybertron was also good.
Favorite live action TV series?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

(Armada? That piece of crap?)

Doctor Who.

Least favorite cartoon?

EDIT: (Let me take it back, I liked Armada...a bit. I watched part of it dubbed, but ti didn't keep my interest and I stopped watching it.)

Edited on by Rocko52

Jaz007

Might be Transformers: Prime.

Favorite Sony exclusive?

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Favorite tv series? Heroes.
favorite sony exclusive? It's either between Jumping Flash or FFVII.
(self-proclaimed. adj. Calling yourself awesome gamer, a genius, etc without anyone else telling you so.)
Do you have an MP3 player?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

(Dislike Prime THAT much when it's a breath of fresh air for the series? It's the best incarnation in years, better than the bay movies, animated, and the Unicron Trilgoy! So it's better than all of last decade, and it's the only of this one. One thing I will give Armada is that it had an excellent theme.)

Ummm....Uncharted, Jack and Daxter....no Shadow of the Colossus.

FireMario887

I dunno, I have never played the anything of PlayStation.

(Have you watched Transformers Prime, @Jaz007, it is a great show, but you don't have to watch if you don't want to do so.)

What time do you prefer to get up at in the mornings?

FireMario887

Rocko52

7:00, but I usually sleep in to 9:00 unfortunately.

Top 5 cartoons?

FireMario887

Transformers Prime, Justice League Unlimited, Star Wars The Clone Wars, G. I. Joe Renegades, and Ben 10 Alien Force.

Did you like Other M?

FireMario887

Rocko52

I did.

Do you like movies to be dark ,or lighthearted?

(My top 5...Rocko's Modern Life, Avatar TLAB, Invader Zim...I'd have to think more...)

Jaz007

I like dark more.
(Yes, I have watched Prime. I'm a big Transformers fan and recorded i when the series started. I was looking forwared to it and was hoping it would be great. I coudn't stand it and was very dissapointed. I literaly couldn't watch and episode in one sitting, I seriously had to stop watching it part way through and finish later. After a few episodes I just stopped watching it.)
Least favorited Nintendo franchise?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.