Showing 581 to 600 of 5,444
581. Posted: Sun 2nd Jun 2013 23:55 BST
Does that have something to do with My Little Pony? I would assume so, based on your avatar.
Rap or Rock (Macklemore or Green Day)?
EDIT: Shouldn't we all be answering these questions in complete sentences?
Edited on Sun 2nd June, 2013 @ 23:56 by ChrisT99
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7
582. Posted: Sun 2nd Jun 2013 23:56 BST
Vanilla cake. <3
Edit: Rap or Rock?... Rock
Have you upgraded your TV to HD yet?
Edited on Sun 2nd June, 2013 @ 23:59 by Captain_Toad
Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel[url=http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/esa-says-preserving-old-games-is-ille...
Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4
583. Posted: Sun 2nd Jun 2013 23:58 BST
My TV is HD.
Do you say YOLO?
"Books are the real treasure!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
584. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:01 BST
No, I do not typically say YOLO.
Is it a bad thing that I question myself all the time, or is it just my personality?
585. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:04 BST
I think it's normal.
Cartoons! Can you live without 'em?
586. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:09 BST
It depends whether you include anime?
Is middle school better than high school?
587. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:22 BST
No, not at all.
Ever heard of The Hanged King? (If not, look it up.)
Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi
588. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:29 BST
I'll look it up as soon as I hit 'Post Reply'.
I don't wanna take this off-topic, but all of a sudden, I'm really worried about something, but I have no clue what it is. Could someone help me out? (Maybe in the NL Chat Room?)
Hey bro. What's up?
589. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:30 BST
Im good, haven't seen you in a bit, hence the shout out. How's FMA B coming?
590. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:31 BST
@ChrisT99 I'm on my way to the chatroom. See you there.
What's your favorite day of the week?
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
591. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 00:32 BST
@ChrisT99 I'll try to help...
592. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:02 BST
Own a cell phone or an iPhone?
593. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:06 BST
Cute or ugly?
594. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:15 BST
Ugly, because you can scare people. Would you rather be a spear or a guy? I would be a spear so you could kill the guys. Plus a "guy" could be a rusty maniac.
Edited on Mon 3rd June, 2013 @ 01:16 by Chaotix
Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX
595. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:19 BST
One PIece or Bleach?
596. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:38 BST
Bleach. Who the heck is spearguy?
597. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:42 BST
An old user who acted sort of like you, had similar interests...never mind.
598. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 01:56 BST
Evangelion or Code Geass?
599. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 02:34 BST
Evangelion. Though, I haven't seen Code Geass (yet) so that may change...
Would you say you're dependant on the internet?
PS: @Rocko52 Dude, I'll be the first to admit I hated SpearGuy with the heat of 1000 Suns, but you're acting too paranoid. He's gone.
600. Posted: Mon 3rd Jun 2013 02:39 BST
No, I don't think I'm dependent on the internet. I would usually rather read a book or play a game than surf the web, and have zero interest in social networking.
Question Time: DC Comics, or Marvel? And Why.