General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Question Game.

Showing 521 to 540 of 4,350

AuthorMessage

Mickey

521. Posted:

Super Mario 64.

If I were to post: "HELP! WOKE UP IN Insert where you live! NEED HELP GETTING BACK HOME!" Would you come over and help me?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Chaotix

522. Posted:

Hmm.......I don't know since I'm not fond of Mickey! :D (character wise) If you were given a chaos emerald, what would you do with it?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

523. Posted:

Grab the other 6

What two video-game characters would you want to see duke it out?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

524. Posted:

Sam Fisher and Snake would be good match up.

Do you have a crush on someone? ;)

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

525. Posted:

I did. Fortunately, it's starting to fade.

Your favorite Comic Book Villain?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

526. Posted:

The Joker.

Who is your favorite singer (or rapper). They can be part of a band.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

527. Posted:

Don Mclean.

Ever watched Trigun?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

528. Posted:

Nope.
Favorite actor?

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

529. Posted:

Shrugs
Favorite scif fi tv series.movie?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

530. Posted:

Star Trek: Into Darkness

What do you think of Uncharted?

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

531. Posted:

Pretty excellent sony exclusive.

Star Trek or Stargate?

AuthorMessage

Chaotix

532. Posted:

Star trek. Never heard of star gate. Dragon ball or death note? I prefer death note. Answer, please? :)

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

533. Posted:

Death Note.
Trigun or Cowboy Beebop.

Hmmm... have I met you? ;)

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

534. Posted:

Not in real life.

Who did you (or are going to) marry in Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Edited on by Jaz007

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

535. Posted:

(Trigun or Cowboy Bebop was the question, the other was addressed to the user above.)
Haven't got the game yet. :(
Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

AuthorMessage

Chaotix

536. Posted:

Cowboy bebop. Ever heard of Attack on titan? I have but haven't watched it. Not a big anime person.;)

Edited on by Chaotix

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

537. Posted:

(Do I know you "Chaotix?" If I do, HI!)
"Yes and I LOVE IT!!! WATCH IT!"
Ever heard of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet?

Edited on by Rocko52

AuthorMessage

Chaotix

538. Posted:

I'll answer the first one. Umm.....afraid u don't. Well, I guess you do since you know my name. :) HI to you too, random stranger! :D Why did u quote my name? :(

Edited on by Chaotix

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

539. Posted:

(You just remind me of an older NL friend who stopped posting, and your account was made recently, you like Dragon ball and Death Note...I'm not going to say who I think you are, but just wanted to see.)

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

540. Posted:

Do you like to drink milk?

I'm gonna try again.