Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 521 to 540 of 5,051

Mickey

Super Mario 64.

If I were to post: "HELP! WOKE UP IN Insert where you live! NEED HELP GETTING BACK HOME!" Would you come over and help me?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Chaotix

Hmm.......I don't know since I'm not fond of Mickey! (character wise) If you were given a chaos emerald, what would you do with it?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

Sam Fisher and Snake would be good match up.

Do you have a crush on someone?

Jaz007

Mickey

I did. Fortunately, it's starting to fade.

Your favorite Comic Book Villain?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

The Joker.

Who is your favorite singer (or rapper). They can be part of a band.

Jaz007

Rocko52

Don Mclean.

Ever watched Trigun?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

Nope.
Favorite actor?

Jaz007

Rocko52

Shrugs
Favorite scif fi tv series.movie?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jaz007

Star Trek: Into Darkness

What do you think of Uncharted?

Jaz007

Rocko52

Pretty excellent sony exclusive.

Star Trek or Stargate?

Chaotix

Star trek. Never heard of star gate. Dragon ball or death note? I prefer death note. Answer, please?

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Rocko52

Death Note.
Trigun or Cowboy Beebop.

Hmmm... have I met you?

Jaz007

Not in real life.

Who did you (or are going to) marry in Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

(Trigun or Cowboy Bebop was the question, the other was addressed to the user above.)
Haven't got the game yet.
Trigun or Cowboy Bebop?

Chaotix

Cowboy bebop. Ever heard of Attack on titan? I have but haven't watched it. Not a big anime person.

Edited on by Chaotix

Rocko52

(Do I know you "Chaotix?" If I do, HI!)
"Yes and I LOVE IT!!! WATCH IT!"
Ever heard of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet?

Edited on by Rocko52

Chaotix

I'll answer the first one. Umm.....afraid u don't. Well, I guess you do since you know my name. HI to you too, random stranger! Why did u quote my name?

Edited on by Chaotix

Rocko52

(You just remind me of an older NL friend who stopped posting, and your account was made recently, you like Dragon ball and Death Note...I'm not going to say who I think you are, but just wanted to see.)

Jaz007

Do you like to drink milk?

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.