Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 5,181 to 5,187 of 5,187

GrovyleGamer

PS4.
What is your favorite game ever

Playing: Super Mario Maker, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Amiibo: Kirby, Mario, Samus, C. Falcon, Luigi, Mega Man, Pac-Man, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, Shulk, Modern 30th Mario, and Ganondorf.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9497-9279 | Nintendo Network ID: Jmaster10

ParkaTron

Super Mario 64.
Should rare replay come to Wii u

If you like goofballs, then you've found the right person
~ Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) ARMS (Switch) Rocket League (Switch) Celeste (Switch) Aqua Kitty UDX (Switch) Steredenn: Binary Stars (Switch) Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS) Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6966-5355 | My Nintendo: ParkaTron | Nintendo Network ID: maritron593

ekreig

At the risk of sounding snobby, it would be easier for me to list the ones I don't find horribly grating at this point. Most memes have been run into the ground by people who overuse them as a crutch to make up for their lack of wit.

When a game makes you choose a difficulty level, which one do you usually pick on your first playthrough?

ekreig

Vee_Flames

Cooking Mama. At first, I thought it was absolute shovelware to be avoided, but after seeing my friends play it... I was hooked for weeks. I'd gladly buy all the series' installments.
Are you willing to NOT fit in with the crowd? For any reason?

Edited on by Vee_Flames

Come visit Life Church!
My Switch FC: SW824410196326
Expressing my hopes for Professor Layton in Smash. Prayers abound.

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Dweeb

It's not something I aim for. I try to do my own thing, and whether that aligns with the crowd or the rest of the world isn't a concern of mine. It's something I'm surely aware of though. I actually like standing out (if for a good reason), but these days there isn't much out there that distinguishes yourself from the crowd. But if I believe or love something enough, of course I'd be willing to stand out for it, no doubt. The problem is finding that thing that I'd be willing to do so for.

Who is your favorite video game voice actor?

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Danksparce

There's only one answer to that question, Nolan North!

Star wars or Star Trek?

Former Mod.

Dank.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

xPH03N1Xx86

@Darth_Vader: Star Trek. Never ever watched Star Wars.

Favourite fictional tool/weapon?

Meow. :3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic