Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 5,187

Jaz007

It doesn't always work out that well. Linkin Park had a lot of medicore songs on Minutes to Midnight because of it, and A Thousand Suns was kind of weird. It had some good songs, but overall a weak album for them. Livings Things was pretty good though. (Though it was less of a drastic change.)
How cute do you think Babymetal is?

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Jaz007

6:55
@Sergio51 You've never seen them hve you.
AC: Unity

Jaz007

Death.
Cheese?

Jaz007

Weekly.
What do you like to get on a sandwich?

WinterWarm

Food.

Do you like Motionless In White?

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

SuperWiiU

Based on your question I assumed it was about a band. I was tempted to post no just based on the name, but I looked them up and can now say without a doubt, oh god, no. I don't really like Gother/Industrial metal in general, but this might've been one of the worst examples I've heard.
Do you like motion controllers in white?

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Ruby_From_SU

Yes. They look more shinier and cleaner.

Amiibos or S.H. Figuarts?

I play all Smash Bros. games often and occasionally.

Update 8/15/18: I FINALLY GOT A SWITCH!!! Add my friend code if you like. :)

My mediocre at best Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Socar

Never tried one so can't say for sure.

Long ago, I played some third party games on emulators that were on Nintendo systems only. So does that hurt Nintendo or the third party publishers more?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Ruby_From_SU

It hurts them both no matter what, since you've probably been playing illegally downloaded games.

What is one offensive movie you watched recently?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

lolwutTM

Minions (no really I'm serious).

What is your favorite Wii U game?

If you like goofballs, then you've found the right person
~ Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) ARMS (Switch) Rocket League (Switch) Celeste (Switch) Aqua Kitty UDX (Switch) Steredenn: Binary Stars (Switch) Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS) Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6966-5355 | My Nintendo: ParkaTron | Nintendo Network ID: maritron593

lolwutTM

Add GameCube games

Favorite Nintendo console?

~ Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) ARMS (Switch) Rocket League (Switch) Celeste (Switch) Aqua Kitty UDX (Switch) Steredenn: Binary Stars (Switch) Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS) Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6966-5355 | My Nintendo: ParkaTron | Nintendo Network ID: maritron593

Blue_Blur

The Gamecube!
What's your favorite kind of soda?

My Mario Maker Levels
Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Switch Friend Code: SW-6605-0630-2814 | 3DS Friend Code: 2406-5324-7258 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicLuigiLover

Jaz007

I don't line soda. I can't stand anything fizzie
@ParkaTron593:
What about Minions offended you?
What do you think of the new Ant-Man movie?

lolwutTM

I was extremely offended by sarlet overkill's wardrobe malfunction during her presentation at villan-con. Actually, I just hadn't seen any other movies lately, I thought that part was funny more than anything else, but I was surprised that it was in a movie about the minions. To answer your other question, I haven't seen Ant-Man yet, but I can't wait, it looks awesome.

lolwutTM

Just realized I forget to ask a question so, SSB4 on 3DS or Wii U?

Ruby_From_SU

3DS because it has Smash Run.

Should Nintendo make more amiibo quantities than they expected?

GrovyleGamer

Yes.
What is the rarest amiibo you own?

Playing: Super Mario Maker, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Amiibo: Kirby, Mario, Samus, C. Falcon, Luigi, Mega Man, Pac-Man, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, Shulk, Modern 30th Mario, and Ganondorf.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9497-9279 | Nintendo Network ID: Jmaster10

Hendesu

I guess Luigi. He was the only Ambiio left in Gamestop.
What if Waluigi is your husband/wife?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

DreamyViridi

I'd want a divorce immediately.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen on the internet?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic