Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,051

Rocko52

Not particularly. Sure some of it's trashy but if the song itself is still good I'll listen to it. I can listen to songs about pretty weird/disturbing things ha just really depends if it's good. To me. Which is of course subjective.

Do you prefer traditional, 3D, or stop-motion animation?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

I would not want to meet any number of serial killers at any cost...but seriously I wouldn't want to meet whoever runs EA. That guy. Yeah.

Have you heard of Jan Svankmajer?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jaz007

Nope.
What goes best with bacon? (Aside from more bacon.)

Jaz007

DreamyViridi

Frosties.
Do you have any characters that you warmed up to, previously hating them at first?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rocko52

Physical definitely. If I can buy it I try to. Still have a pretty small collection atm.

Have you ever heard of the short film "Hedgehog in the Fog"?

Rocko52

Nope. I wouldn't ever really want one.

Do you use Steam?

Jaz007

Yeah, it's must for PC gaming. Those sales are awesome too.
Vampire Knight?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

How bout Lucky Star. lol

What do you think of this short?

EDIT - This doesn't seem to work for some reason soooo...

Edited on by Rocko52

gcunit

[YOUTUBE]oW0jvJC2rvM[/YOUTUBE]

I liked the style of it a lot, but the narrative was fairly boring - my interest waned around 3 minutes in. I kept it open in a window but started browsing the web at the same time. The end made me wonder about the significance of the horse but I wasn't bothered enough to want to re-watch it to see if there was a hidden message or not.

How can anyone believe in anything other than total determinism?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

andreoni79

Schopenhauer had bad days even in his days...

Why does my dog love chewing my elbows while I'm sleeping?

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Rocko52

Hmm not really. I think I'd be more than willing to admit I listen to everything that I do.

Do you think E3 needs to reveal a big-ish batch of new 3DS titles? (Personally I think there's been a dearth lately & pretty much every major release for the system that was announced has come out, there really aren't any big names on the horizon)

Jaz007

Yeah, we could definitely use some more. I'm not confident we'll get them though.
L or Light?

Jaz007

acegibbo

I guess right? I'm right-handed, so yeah.

Who else wouldn't mind seeing Mark Evans as Smash Bros. DLC? Or rather, does anybody else know who Mark Evans is?

Check out VGTribune, as I'm a frequent writer over there! http://vgtribune.com/
Check out Nintendo Podcast System on YouTube (at http://tinyurl.com/qytxrzp) and iTunes!

Nintendo Network ID: acegibbo | Twitter:

Jaz007

I said L or Light (Death Note), not left or right.
Nope, no idea.
L or Light?

Jaz007

acegibbo

Oh, sorry! I think L. It is a really good anime though!
Do you think SMT X FE will play more like Shin Megami Tensei or more like Fire Emblem?

Check out VGTribune, as I'm a frequent writer over there! http://vgtribune.com/
Check out Nintendo Podcast System on YouTube (at http://tinyurl.com/qytxrzp) and iTunes!

Nintendo Network ID: acegibbo | Twitter:

Rocko52

Hmm it looks a lot like Persona so perhaps SMT. But really there's no way to know before there's real gameplay revealed.

What's your favorite of the first three Super Mario Bros?

DBPirate

SMB3, then 2 and then the original (assuming Lost Levels doesn't count)

I guess while we're on the topic of Mario: Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star?

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

DreamyViridi

Sticker Star. I get bored replaying Super Paper Mario. Yeah, I said it! Come at me!
Favourite Nintendo franchise?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

WhiteNoise17

Kinda unoriginal but Mario for sure Franchise I've spent the most time with and have the most love for.
What game do you want to see most at E3?

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

veeflames

STAR FOX U!!!!
Do you find yourself deleting your file in some game you haven't played in a long time to refresh yourself?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.