Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 5,051

DreamyViridi

Not a lot, but on occasion...
Like any good sports games?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Mickey

Nah, I'm only really into the Mario Sports Series. ^_^;

Do you have a favorite Disney Film?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

TheKingOfTown

Probably 2 or 3
Do you own a Vita?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GuSolarFlare

it faded too fast, though it lasted a reasonable time considering many people feel dizzy and get headaches with 3D..... 3D always comes back only to quickly fade away and come back again at a 100% hype strike. it happened with those weird red and blue glasses, happened with the black digital 3D glasses and is happening with glassesless 3D....
do you know the Monogatari series?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Kaiki? I wanted to know too... what a way to end the season! O.o
favorite Pokémon?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

PIZZA!

Do you find yourself asking a lot of "What if?" questions?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Jmaster49

Untitled
Are you indecisive?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

Untitled
loved the gif.
do you wonder about things that have no explanation?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

I love miiverse I use it on a daily basis xd

how many REAL friends do u have?

let me see..... real life friends.... a whole lot. no one can survive alone. now real life REAL friends there are 7 at most and since it's been a while since we last met I don't know even if some of them remember me(you know that old cliche story, classmates become best friends, one of them moves to somewhere else, the end of school comes, each one goes to a diffrent college and lose contact)
what period of your life you feel it's the most important?(past, present or future?)

my Backloggery

Mickey

Present. Always the Present. If You spend too much time looking back and/or ahead, You won't go anywhere.

What's your second favorite website ever (Nintendo Life obviously coming in at first)?

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

history(but I blame the teacher not the subject. why the heck that man always stopped the class to say how he as a poor man went to a good public college or whatever. once or twice would be ok but that was every freaking class)
your favorite comedy?(can be TV program, anime, comic book, normal book anything you loved and found super funny)

my Backloggery

Mickey

"What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?" easily. It's a phenomenally well-written story about why Superman is (or used to be **glares at Man Of Steel** >.>) one of the softer, gentler, less action-oriented heroes.

Where do you want to be, ten years from now?

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

in a calm place with no stress(though it definitely won't happen before 20 or 30 years from now)
what's your problem?

my Backloggery

Jaz007

Something better than your problem.
What's wrong with your face?

Jaz007

DreamyViridi

How did you kn--- I mean, nothing's wrong. No problem here, nope.
Do you have any shortcomings?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Mickey

I've certainly heard of them so they have to at least be worth hearing once. I'll have to check 'em out sometime.

Do you have a naturally loud voice?

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

DreamyViridi wrote:

How did you kn--- I mean, nothing's wrong. No problem here, nope.
Do you have any shortcomings?

Now dat you mention it... I do have a problem of talking too fast. (Tho Most of the time, it was from voice acting/front of the camera....)
Loud voice? Donnnt think so...

When's the last time you hung upside down?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.