Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 5,051

GuSolarFlare

I know you mean the anime but my answer is:

do you like mondays?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jmaster49

Heck no. Monday= School.

Can you cook?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Rocko52

Not really?

Excited?

@GuSilverFlame
I've never heard of any anime named Frozen. I was thinking of the Disney Movie.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

DreamyViridi

For Christmas? Not really...
So now that everyone's free, how do you plan to spend the next two weeks?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

not sure, probably like always, having the family coming home and waiting
do you plan a strategy or go all out in multiplayer games?

@Rocko52
my mistake..... it actually it was an anime called freezing(a friend of mine was reccomending to me....) that thing's not good at all(in my opinion) I never got far on it(maybe I watched only the first eppisode or went all the way to the second, all I know is that it was too early in my anime days to even try to accept the ecchi genre) but I never watched the Disney movie

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

Go all out!
When was the last time you were super depressed or super happy?

@Miss_Dark - Hey hey, I meant free from school or whatever. I'm not much better, y'know. I've got coursework due on the first week I go back to Uni and it's still on the first stage (out of six stages)... followed by a couple of exams. Yeah, you have more to do than me but I bet you actually know what you're doing...

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

kinda all the time, my feelings jump from high to low and vice-versa all the time(though depression is a feeling I don't have since I decided to not think unnescessary stuff like the meaning of life and why would anything be worth if it'll end someday, those thoughts are heavy and no human should think about them at least no human that dislikes feeling bad)
oh and I'll be feeling super happy today as I'll go buy Pokémon Y today(but probably won't be allowed to touch it until christmas )
do you ever get christmas presents BEFORE christmas eve?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

game developing or robot making, ok any job that I can use my mind in creative ways or to solve "problems" I don't like when people ask me to do repetitive tasks or use brute force(even though I like using brute force every once in a while)
what's your craziest impossible dream?

my Backloggery

Jmaster49

That I was a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog comics named Commander S.

What was the worst game you ever played?

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jaz007

The original Mario theme I guess.
Most disappointing sequel?

Jaz007

8BitSamurai

Jak II. I didn't even want to type the name of that game.

Sequel that improved the original the most?

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Jaz007

Uncharted 2.
Least favorite animal commonly owned as a pet?

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Cat. Cat. Cat.
Best game of the year?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Tough choice between 3D World and Fire Emblem: Awakening... Don't make me choose!
What piece to music did you last hear / listen to?

Mario Maker Levels

DreamyViridi

A Link Between Worlds. Gonna play Mario Kart 7 in a moment.
If you were a game character and Luck was a stat, how high would yours be out of 5 stars?

Mario Maker Levels

GuSolarFlare

hmmmm...... 2.5... sometimes I get super lucky but I get super unlucky as often so I think it's balanced.
what's the game that took you the longest to beat?

my Backloggery

Rocko52

Hmmm....maybe Morrowind...I'm still not done. ^_^

Favorite gift you got this year?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

DreamyViridi

Not intentionally, no.
Any favourite but underrated YouTubers?

Mario Maker Levels

Mickey

The Archfiend. I realize that being a fan of him puts me at odds with a lot of users here (Archfiend tends to 'go after' some notable channels) in terms of taste in YouTube Channels. The dude's honest, I can respect him, which is why I'm subscribed to him. In fact, I can honestly say that I'm only subscribed to people that I see as honest (with the possible exception of Jason Derülo. You can never tell with music artists these days...) and respectable.

Do you like Cherries?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.