Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 5,051

Mickey

I've heard good things about it!

What did you think of the new Nintendo Direct?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

Cue sonic colors. AMAZING!
You wake up one day and you find the top of your head to be like Toad's mushroom cap.
Your reaction?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Get it off! GET IT OFF!
Favourite character to play as in Mario 3D World?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rocko52

Don't have a wii u.

Most wanted item for Christmas?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

Yep.

Reaction?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

Yep.

Reaction?

andyparr09

can someone help me with disney infinity game on wii u???????????????????????????

andyparr09

DreamyViridi

Sometimes, I am, yes.
Looking forward to anything right now?

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Super_Gravy

To see what the future hold for me. One day I might be able to see how my life play out. Who know? I might be an bum or an very rich guy. What is successful? To have fun or to have the most money? Life of quest is an quest of life. So…

SCREW THE MONEY! I HAVE THE FUN! WHEEEEEE! Well I am somewhat looking forward to Christmas break to chill with couple of my bro (or sis) friends.

Would you kiss on the first date?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Rocko52

I would love to, haha.

Ever been in Mock Trial?

GuSolarFlare

Kirby Tripple Deluxe and Super Smash Bros 4(maybe also Monster Hunter 4 but there's nothing confirmed so I can't be sure)
what's your favorite TV show?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jmaster49

I have a lot but one of them is Tara Strong.

What's your favorite Holiday?

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DreamyViridi

Depends on the place where I'm sleeping for the night. If it's comfortable enough, no I don't mind.
What new thing would you be willing to learn easily?

Mario Maker Levels

Jmaster49

I would want to learn how to fish.

Which is better? Apple or Samsung?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

samsung, I don't like much any OS in apple devices, plus I never saw any samsung smartphone breaking the screen on pockets(with the screen turned to the smatphone's owner)
do you get lost in thought often?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

Yeah, actually. There's always something on my mind.
Looking forward to Christmas and will it be just another day for you?

Mario Maker Levels

GuSolarFlare

after all the madness of moving back to the city.... I believe it'll be almost a normal day I mean everything in the house is barely in place so there won't be anything big like having all the family come....
do you like parties?

my Backloggery

Rocko52

Depends on the party.

What did you think of Frozen?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.