Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 5,051

SofaKing

Probably better suited for a different person as I don't gave my 3ds anymore but I liked Mario Kart 7.

If you could visit anywhere, where and why?

Edited on by SofaKing

Nintendo Network ID: Mitsudude

GuSolarFlare

the freaking moon so I can drop it nah just kidding. any good country with snow I want to see how it is.
what's your dream for the future?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Being a Voice-Actor (preferably for Disney).

Do you like Fried Foods?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Super_Gravy

Yep! I prefer Chinese than Japanese foods. I prefer fast foods than Chinese foods. But sushi still beat them all in my opinion. (I'm more of sushi eater than Japanese eater.)

How do you feel about marriage?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

it's really important and must only happen if both sides are sure they feel real love that's eternal
what do you think about feminists?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

They aren't nearly as bad as the Looney Tunes in that comments section say they are.

Do you like Snow?

The Mousekeloggery

SofaKing

I like snow. Actually been living in the desert for a year now, use to live in Washington and I never realized how much I did like it.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Mickey

Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Do you like drinking water?

The Mousekeloggery

Super_Gravy

Yes and no. Yes I like to drink water for health reason and it does remove fats if you drink first thing in the morning and before bed. (I going say weight but I been gaining weight for working out lately.) And I don't like drinking only water since I been exposed to other drinks especially pops.

Do you like romantic stories?

SofaKing

Super_Gravy wrote:

Yes and no. Yes I like to drink water for health reason and it does remove fats if you drink first thing in the morning and before bed. (I going say weight but I been gaining weight for working out lately.) And I don't like drinking only water since I been exposed to other drinks especially pops.

Do you like romantic stories?

You said "pop" so I'm guessing your somewhere located in the northwest? I've noticed since moving to the south its called Soda and I've been told in the east its soda pop lol.

To answer your question, I have never read a romance story but I don't mind a romantic story for a movie just not my favorite genre.

What is your description of a "gamer?"

Edited on by SofaKing

GuSolarFlare

someone who plays games and enjoys playing! in less words: "people like me"
can you decsribe madness in one word?

my Backloggery

Mickey

Crazy.

Do you like Games? Specifically Games that aren't played on a TV/Monitor.

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

yea I love my handhelds jokes aside I love card games, all kinds of card games from the old card games to Pokémon TCG and even vanguard(I don't play this one I only watch the anime XD ) some board games catch my interest too but never for too long
what's your favorite card game?

my Backloggery

Mickey

My personal most disappointing game ever would have to be Super Mario Sunshine. I've warmed-up to it considerably since my first depressing playthrough of it, it's definitely not the worst game I've ever played, but it's still vastly inferior to 64 and is still an unenjoyable experience for me. Believe me, I wish I could like it like 70% of the Earth's gamer population does. I really do.

What's the most surprisingly good game you've played?

The Mousekeloggery

Super_Gravy

Some Mario Party since apparently I have to roll an one every time or land on Bowser spot. And I win every single mini game except for the one that required luck. Let's say I am a first one out every time.Fun games eh? (Thanks goodness for bonus stars!)

EDIT: I forgot to post an question.

How you feel about violence in games?

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Mickey

It's as harmful as violence in Movies, Books, TV, and Real-Life. Meaning: Not very harmful.

What do you enjoy least about Video Games?

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy I don't care anymore but that's because I'm not a kid anymore, ratings are there to warn people and must be respected(ok only the M rating must be respected in my opinion ) so it's not a problem
edit: @Mickey when the controls aren't responding as they should, nothing worse than falling in a pit or gettin killed by the boss because the conrols failed and you didin't stop going forward.
what comes to your mind when you think about speed?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

mystman12

The Top Speed patch from Kirby Air Ride's City Trial mode. More, I NEED MORE TOP SPEED PATCHES BWAHAHAHAA!

Have you seen Gravity Falls? And if so, do you like it? And if you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT NOW!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Meh. :/

Who else is lovin' 3DS Miiverse?!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Meh. :/

Who else is lovin' 3DS Miiverse?!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.