Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 5,051

Reala

sometimes, watching kaasan moms life

Do you watch Dr Who?

Reala

DreamyViridi

Used to, I stopped watching when David Tennant left.
Do you watch Top Gear UK?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Captain_Toad

I've watched a couple of episodes.
Still getting those toys on TV (i.e. action figures, board games) from time to time?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Reala

err no, though I guess I could regress to childhood one day so can't rule it out completely I guess

what indie game are you most looking forward to?

Reala

Rocko52

Maybe that space one from Notch. Or, if it counts, Star Citizen.

Favorite sci-fi franchise?

@DreamyViridi
Just cuz Tenant left? C'mon man he was great, amazing in fact, but there series has so much legacy beyond just him.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Mickey

You had to ask. My favorite is Star Trek!

Do you enjoy Disney's new animated films?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Rocko52

New? Which ones? I liked Tangled, Princess and the Frog, and I really should see Whinnie the Pooh, Wreck-it-Ralph, and I'm planning on seeing Frozen.

Opinion on Disney Toon Studios Works? (TRASH!!! haha)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

DreamyViridi

Neither for or against as of right now.
Did you see the Doctor Who Anniversary special? I sadly missed it....

@Rocko52 - I didn't immediately stop watching when he left but I did gradually lose interest over time. Can't explain why, I guess I just considered him the best Doctor.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jaz007

Nope only seen the first few episodes of when the brought it back from when it was an old show. (The doctor has the blond girl with him.)
Ever heard the song "Condemned" by Dead by Sunrise?

Jaz007

Mickey

Nah. Sounds too negative if the name's anything to go by...

@Rocko52 DisneyToon Studios is responsible for some of the worst Disney films made... but it's also responsible for some of the best. The bad outweighs the good, but the good is still there and is definitely worth watching. By the way, YOU NEED TO SEE WRECK-IT RALPH NOW.

Do you like cold weather?

The Mousekeloggery

Jaz007

Yep, it's the best kind.
Would you rather marry someone you love, but doesn't love you back, or marry someone who loves you, buy you don't love back?

Jaz007

Mickey

Well, since the first option is just outright selfish, I'll go with the second option.

Would you rather be loved or feared?

The Mousekeloggery

Jaz007

Not as much as I used to.
Would you rather (moral issues aside) kill the 30 people closest to you, or kill everyone on your country except for those 30 people?

Jaz007

Mickey

I won't pull the 'I'd find another way' bull since, if that were possible, it'd be an option already. I'd kill the 30 people closest to me, but I wouldn't like it.

Do you like Trees during Spring or Autumn?

The Mousekeloggery

KarrotMan

While I can experience those seasons, I can tell you it will be a hassle to clean up all those leaves, so it's Spring for me.

Do you pronounce "GIF" as jiff or G-I-F?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Jaz007

Jiff.
Favorite villain?

Jaz007

Rocko52

Most of the time.

Favorite dog breed?

@Mickey
Name one good film they've made. ONE.

Mickey

Pugs!

@Rocko52 You're making this too easy for me. I'll name seven: A Goofy Movie, Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas, The Tigger Movie, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins, Mickey · Donald · Goofy: The Three Musketeers, and Cinderella III: A Twist in Time. Again, the bad far outweighs the good, but the good is still there and is worth watching.

Do you like drinking Water?

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.