Showing 321 to 340 of 4,740
321. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 21:50 BST
The sound of my lapton fan.
What was the last movie you watched?
Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.
322. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 21:51 BST
Would you punch Michael Pachter?
Edited on Tue 9th April, 2013 @ 21:51 by Pikpikp
Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
323. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 21:52 BST
I wouldn't punch anyone.
What's your favorite word?
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
324. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 21:53 BST
Catalyst, or onomatopoeia.
What is your favorite food?
325. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 21:57 BST
Alright, I thought I might be nice and let someone else answer this question but alright: PIZZA!
Is it raining where you are?
326. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 21:58 BST
The Dark Knight vs Man of Steel
Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654
327. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:00 BST
Man Of Steel. I don't see it pushing Zod as this unstoppable force in the trailers.
If you had four wishes, what would they be?
328. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:00 BST
No it is not raining.
329. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:02 BST
Four wishes.....hmmm, I dunno, first to have everything I'd ever wanted and ever will want, (maybe that's fourth actually) first would probably be to stop sadness (but then again, that's really not my place...) I'd want my laptop repaired..... and for my last wish........hmmmm
330. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:06 BST
What is your goal in life?
331. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:08 BST
To have a nice family, be a moderately-known VA and to please our Father in Heaven
332. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:08 BST
Geeze....dunno if I really have one yet...I should...maybe to be faithful to God?
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, what do you think of this show?
333. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:09 BST
What is your least favorite movie?
334. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:09 BST
Do you wish to one day go in a rocketship to the moon?
Edited on Tue 9th April, 2013 @ 22:10 by Mickey
335. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:11 BST
@Least Favorite Movie
The Last Airbender or Batman and Robin
Oh yes, farther than the moon too.....
It's actually a really good show, guessing you never watched it. It has a rather dark sense of humor, and I love that in kid's shows. (hehehe)
336. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:13 BST
What's your favorite Ice Cream flavor?
337. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:14 BST
Do you have little sister(s)?
338. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:17 BST
Do you break into tears when you hear one of the older Pokémon songs?
339. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:17 BST
No, but I enjoy hearing some of them.
Worst 4kids dub?
340. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:18 BST
Oh my word YES.
Playing videogames alone or with friends?
Edited on Tue 9th April, 2013 @ 22:18 by Arianabtd
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd