Showing 281 to 300 of 5,488
281. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 01:39 BST
Hard to pick....so I'll throw a random one I like a lot, IchigoXRukia.
Do you like shipping?
Anime watching: Adolescence of Utena
Games playing: Metal Gear Solid 2
282. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 01:56 BST
Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?
Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
283. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 01:58 BST
Uhh...Never watched either.
Bleach or Dragonball Z?
284. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 02:01 BST
What is your favorite book?
"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
285. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 02:04 BST
The Lord of the Rings
IchigoXRukia or IchigoXOrihime
286. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 02:57 BST
I'm just going to say IchigoxRukia...
Do you think you have good self-esteem?
287. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:00 BST
Blade vs Edward
288. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:00 BST
Blade (cooler name)
Am I the only person here who has no interest in anime?
Edited on Tue 9th April, 2013 @ 03:01 by TsunamiSensei
289. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:03 BST
(Blade is a vamp hunter, Edward's the guy from Twilight, hehe)
Maybe you are.
290. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:13 BST
Did you watch Hannibal on NBC last thusday?
291. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:14 BST
Anime or American Toons?
292. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:16 BST
FMA or FMA Brotherhood
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
293. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:17 BST
Pinky or The Brain?
294. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:19 BST
FMA, but I'm probably not qualified to answer that because Netflix instant ran out of episodes right when Brotherhood was getting good.
Do you like alliteration?
295. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:20 BST
296. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:22 BST
the commencement of two or more stressed syllables of a word group either with the same consonant sound or sound group (consonantal alliteration) as in from stem to stern, or with a vowel sound that may differ from syllable to syllable (vocalic alliteration) as in each to all. Compare consonance ( def 4a ) .
297. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:23 BST
Pinkie or Pinky
298. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:26 BST
Pinky I guess...
If you could learn any language, what would it be?
299. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:27 BST
(Pinkie Pie and Pinky if you were confused)
Japanese, already know English and am learning Latin.
Robocop vs Judge Dredd
300. Posted: Tue 9th Apr 2013 03:31 BST
Are you a Boy or a Girl? (Pokémon reference)