Forums

Topic: The Question Game.

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 5,051

Rocko52

I have.

Why do you like Disney so much?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Mickey

Because: it's a part of my childhood, it's one of the few things that remains innocent (can't say the same for the actors though COUGHmiley cyrusCOUGH), Mickey Mouse is a huge role-model for me, and because it likes me too.

Do you like Hot Chocolate?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jani-Koblaney

Nope.
What's the most north you've been?

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DawnOverALilly

I been up to the border of Canada and the U.S in Washington.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2l6P4eKWFTI it's a fanmade touhou anime, there are quite a few of them but this was my first one, this one is based of the 7th game. It's sub only though.

What collor of clothing do you look best in?

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Jaz007

Black? I'm really not sure.
Philosophy on philosophy?

Jaz007

Mickey

Okay, there's two. I hope you don't mind:

1. It was back when I was really little. I didn't like my Dad back then, so Dad took me on walks so we could bond. One day during our walk, all of a sudden, a motorcycle comes rushing by! I (seriously, I had to be 3) jumped into my Dad's arms, we both laughed, and we've been the best of buddies since then.

2. This was after the first one and it was back when we only had a PS2. Dad was into a game called Red Dead Revolver (sequel was a HUGE letdown, by the way) and he was at the last level. It involved a quick-draw with the Governor bad guy whatever and, bless his heart, he was too slow. So finally, I think he was about ready to give up, he gives me the controller, I do it on the first try, cue loud celebration from both of us. My Dad's gaming skills have improved immensely since then and he was able to do the level by himself awhile later, but until that happened, he kept calling me in to do that one part. Happy days, and they've only gotten better.

@DawnOverALilly Okay, I'll be sure to check that out soon!

Do you like chocolate bars?

The Mousekeloggery

Arianabtd

I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, but if you put a Twix bar in front of me don't expect to get it back :3.

Favorite tv show theme song?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mickey

Yes. It's a very accurate statement, and one that plenty of people I know should take to heart.

@DawnOverALilly I watched the thing you linked to. Interesting stuff! Though, while I'm already more than a little intrigued by this Touhou thing, things have come up and I'll have to put off really getting into Touhou for a bit. With that said, it's still an incredible effort by the fans, and I'm glad you showed it to me.

How often do you say "Well"?

The Mousekeloggery

CanisWolfred

My world ends with me, at least. At least 5 times a day. Doctor's orders.

Your life is in Danger, what do you do? Do You:

A) Summon a giant robot to stomp out the danger. Because Robots solve everything.

B) Call upon the forces of nature to save the day. If Rabbid squirrels can't save you, what could?

C) Soil Yourself. The smell alone should drive away everything within a 5 mile radius.

D) Believe in the power of rock and roll. Because science has proven that rock beats scissors every time.

E) Crawl into a fetal position, cover your eyes and wish away the danger. It worked on the monsters in your closet and Sonic 06, after all.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DreamyViridi

It depends on the nickname in question. I often just get used to them.
Is there any game that gets you all pumped up, making you want to run or something like that?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

Kid Icarus Uprising, Snowboard Kids 2, Pokemon Puzzle League and any Tennis game...
is there something you want more than world domination?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mamp

Yes, I want the world's most comfortable bed that will make me feel like I'm sleeping in heaven for the rest of my life.
You ever accidentally kissed someone you weren't supposed to.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GuSolarFlare

You're teasing me just because I never...... well forget I said anything... my answer is a straightforward no.
have you ever been completely forgoten by your "friends" and left behind?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

Sometimes. I got over it and it isn't much of an issue nowadays since I have you guys to count on for support.

Ever seen (or heard of) Mickey's House of Mouse?

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

it was in Disney channel in Brazil once that's pretty much all I know, it's been a long time since I've heard of it...
do you think overthinking things is bad?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.