Showing 201 to 220 of 3,957
201. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:45 BST
I love vanilla.
Attractive, but shallow girls or Ugly, but deep girls?
Anime watching: Soul Eater, One Piece, Kill la Kill, Diamond no Ace, and Samurai Flamenco.
"Hey, when does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No! When he suffers a disease? No! When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!" - Doctor Hiruluk
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654
202. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:45 BST
203. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:49 BST
1. I wouldn't necessarily say ALL girls that are attractive are also shallow and ALL girls that are ugly are also are deep. I'd definitely choose deep though...
2. Bryan Singer at the moment
Edited on Mon 8th April, 2013 @ 01:50 by MickeyTheGreat
NL RPG Season 2
Formerly MickeyTheGreat, MickMick, and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!
Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)
If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!
Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse
204. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:50 BST
(@MTG, not suggesting all are, that would be generalizing heavily, just saying the choice between those types)
The Powerpuff Girls vs MLP
205. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:52 BST
So many memories with that show <3.
Is sleeping a hobby?
3 Year obsessed K-Pop veteran. I'm a walking K-Pop Wiki :3.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
206. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:52 BST
Would you kill a man to save your family?
Edited on Mon 8th April, 2013 @ 01:52 by Uriel_PikpikVII
I have too much free time.
"That's the smell of history!"
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
207. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:53 BST
I'd subdue him and then call the authorities.
@Rocko52 THE POWERPUFF GIRLS! I CAN'T WAIT TO RE-WATCH IT ON NETFLIX! (If you couldn't tell already, I grew up with them so they're very close to my heart...)
Do you like things that are great now? Or okay forever?
Edited on Mon 8th April, 2013 @ 01:53 by MickeyTheGreat
208. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:53 BST
It can be.
209. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:53 BST
I would kill a man to save my family if it was an emergency, but it would haunt me most likely.
210. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:54 BST
@Mickey the Great (I'm excited to, been watching it on Netflix myself!)
Um... okay forever.
211. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:56 BST
We can be Powerpuff Girl buddies!
I call being Blossom! <3
212. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:56 BST
I like the show too, so we could be a trio!
213. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:58 BST
@Konata I'm Bubbles!
PS: does that mean I'm voiced by Tara Strong?
Okay back to the questions. Do you like Dexter's Laboratory?
Edited on Mon 8th April, 2013 @ 02:00 by MickeyTheGreat
214. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 01:59 BST
Guess that makes me...Buttercup? :3
215. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 02:04 BST
Guess that makes me...Buttercup? :3
You got it Sis! Wait, is that going too far?
Do you like Dexter's Laboratory?
Edited on Mon 8th April, 2013 @ 02:06 by MickeyTheGreat
216. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 02:08 BST
Course not! And yes, I do.
217. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 02:16 BST
(BTW, now that I've figure out images,
218. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 02:19 BST
New question, if you were given the ability to hop through different times and realities, how would you use it?
219. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 02:22 BST
Simple, I wouldn't. I've watched enough Time-travel movies to know that I shouldn't mess with time. And I wouldn't try to fix any of my past mistakes, those helped me become what I am!
Do you have any haters?
220. Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013 02:23 BST
Nope, to my knowledge at least.
Now that you've seen pics, who would you date out of Rukia, Orihime, or Misa> (Based just on appearance, but they do have very different personalities, VERY different...)