General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Question Game.

Showing 161 to 180 of 4,090

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

161. Posted:

You'd slap me.
If a random, attractive person of the opposite gender confesses his/her love to you, how would you react?

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

162. Posted:

I would be slightly freaked out and assume its a wind-up.

What is in your opinion the most boring thing in the world?

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

163. Posted:

I'd have to think about it...
Would you rather date Rukia, Ed Elric, Orhime, L, Misa, or Luffy> (All anime characters BTW, reason for multiple genders is so nobody'd feel left out)

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Captain Earth, Tonari no Seki-kun, Inferno Cop

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

164. Posted:

The most boring thing in the world IMO would be being trapped in a box.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Captain Earth, Tonari no Seki-kun, Inferno Cop

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

165. Posted:

None, because I can't tell gender by their name.
Would you accept a free back rub from Iwata?

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

166. Posted:

Ummm...no.

Would you rather date Rukia, Ed Elric, Orhime, L, Misa, or Luffy? (Rukia, Orhime, and Misa are girls, Ed, L, and Luffy are boys)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

167. Posted:

@Rocko52 I would say Luffy honestly, and i'm a boy................

@Sensei_PikPik Yes, YES I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!

Who sings better, SpongeBob or Justin Bieber?

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

168. Posted:

Spongebob.

What if an old family member suddenly came back to life and pointed at you and said "HYOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!"

Edited on by MickeyTheGreat

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

169. Posted:

NO!. I would accept an autograph though. Edit ninja'd I would be like okay because I don't know any dead family members.

How would you react if a random attractive person of the opposite gender that was sitting next to moved right up against you and said "hi" in a in a flirty way?

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

170. Posted:

(If it helps
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25200000/Kuchiki-Rukia... Is Rukia
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpG3DHJvJ7RU4uCAhDQk... Is Ed
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ6fRl4RITOt-9TAmzJ4EIT8qbyguUd8Mi0Dd4BykaupXOu9EikQ Is Orihime
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlWJTkTIMby1J1dBPA0DuEh1npjj48xxi9zGOUzkzzs2P7Dj_hDg Is L
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLWXrH_Ql2ztDooGD5lfXpViLY7Y4LzujN0SBgcC1cIo27W6g8 Is Misa
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCeYRO-WrKUibrjhjt0A8zLEHAIYBq-SHseAvDFOKcTGd84ncW Is Luffy)

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

171. Posted:

I'd say hi back, maybe inch closer.

Rukia or Orihime?

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

172. Posted:

What is this question! Is it asking me if I would like to be in a relationship with one of the two? Is it asking me which one I'll save from some Joker-style trap? WHAT IS THIS!?!?!

@Jaz007 Alright, I think this is getting a little TOO romance-oriented. I would tell him I'm straight and if he tries to make a move I know karate.

What if you woke up in a world basically the same as ours except there was nothing wrong with it?

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

173. Posted:

(Mickey the Great, they're both girls........)
I'd be weirded out, beyond belief.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

174. Posted:

(Ark_Sin, how do you copy pictures into a post, I can't get it to work?)

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

175. Posted:

Just get Photobucket, it has free accounts and is easy to use.

How would you feel if I sang you a song, would you stand up and walk out on me?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

176. Posted:

Considering your a guy I would probably be weired out and walk out.

Do you have a wife?

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

177. Posted:

(@MickeyTheGreat now I have no idea what you're talking about)
I dunno, how good are you?

If the world was going to be destroyed via nuking in a week, what would you do?

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

178. Posted:

No I don't have a wife as I'm in High School....yep......

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

179. Posted:

I'd spend the rest of my time with my family and sending "I hope you understand that I don't still hold a grudge on you for that one thing you did." cards.

Jaz007 wrote:

Considering your a guy I would probably be weired out and walk out.

Well for one thing it's just a song. how am I making advances on you by singing a friendly song to you? Secondly it's a Beatles reference.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

180. Posted:

Take me and the people I care about to start a colony on mars.

Who do of think I'd the best joker?