Forums

Topic: NL Community E3 2014 Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 56

TheKingOfTown

Too early, didn't read

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LzWinky

I'm expecting nothing. I can't be disappointed!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

OdnetninAges wrote:

I wonder if there will be Best Buy demo stations again. I really liked those. The only problem is that there was only one Wii U, and huge lines...

I'd rather they offer the E3 Demos through the eShop for a limited time.

SEGA offered the Sonic Generations E3 demo on XBL for a limited time, and I thought that was really cool & don't get why other companies don't do this.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mikky

RR529 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I wonder if there will be Best Buy demo stations again. I really liked those. The only problem is that there was only one Wii U, and huge lines...

SEGA offered the Sonic Generations E3 demo on XBL for a limited time, and I thought that was really cool & don't get why other companies don't do this.

I have to disagree. Having demos on the eShop would require having a Wii U. It's better for marketing purposes if they have demos in public places.

Besides, it's a lot more fun hanging out with your fellow Nintendo fans.

Mikky

OdnetninAges

Mikky wrote:

RR529 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I have to disagree. Having demos on the eShop would require having a Wii U. It's better for marketing purposes if they have demos in public places.

Well, why not have both?

The eShop demos can be time limited (just like the first Sonic Generations demo), so that they would stop working at around the same time that they decide to stop the Best Buy demos.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Mikky

OdnetninAges wrote:

Mikky wrote:

RR529 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Well, why not have both?

The eShop demos can be time limited (just like the first Sonic Generations demo), so that they would stop working at around the same time that they decide to stop the Best Buy demos.

I don't see a problem with that.

Mikky

Mikky

Another shameless bump, but this time, I'll contribute by adding another prediction. I think there'll be a third party Wii U exclusive shown off at E3. Remember the third-party rumor from a while back? If not based on that, we can always look at Iwata's reflections on the Wii U's lackluster sales. If that's the basis, we will probably see little to no gameplay footage or trailer material, considering that there won't be enough time to make anything sufficient by E3.

Edited on by Mikky

Mikky

JubileeJim

We'll probably see more details about that Sonic Boom game,... unfortunately.

JubileeJim

Jmaster49

I hope for a Sonic Riders U game.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Mikky

JubileeJim wrote:

We'll probably see more details about that Sonic Boom game,... unfortunately.

Yeah, that Sonic Boom reveal was worthy of a million facepalms.

Mikky

UGXwolf

Well, let's see:

Smash 4 will get plenty of press, and hopefully there'll be a playable demo that will hopefully be at Best Buys across the nation.
Zelda U will likely be held for reveal at E3. Maybe playable demos, but lack thereof confirms a 2015 launch, so let's hope not.
I expect there will be a lot of info on games already announced, especially Bayo 2 and X, since those are perfect for the E3 crowd.
I do NOT foresee a Metroid U, but maybe I'm not giving the series enough credit. Either way, we can expect that they'll have something to say on the Retro front.
Poke'mon Z or Poke'mon Desert Ruby and Ocean Sapphire. (All speculative names, of course.)
Most certainly some Sonic Boom action. (Complain all you like. I'm interested to see more of this.)
Probably some DLC announcements off the stage (or off camera, if it's a Direct and no press conference.)

This is just the start. If Smash still isn't out yet, expect a new trailer with at least two newcomers. If it is, expect Sakurai to talk a bit about the balancing he's working on post-launch. Maybe word of a Kid Icarus U, but probably just rumors.

Don't forget we'll probably see some mention of Majora's Mask coming to Wii U or 3DS, and on that note, I've completely ignored 3DS, and that's because I don't know where to start with it.

Sony will most likely have some first-party to show us, but will spend the majority of the press conference drawing attention to 3rd parties and new features on the PS4. They will also likely assure PS3 owners that it's not a dead console, yet. They will then most likely not continue to support it, anyways, and just let multiplats carry it for a couple more years.

Microsoft will make Halo the star of the show, and probably announce plenty of DLC. They'll talk about Killer Instinct getting new characters and they'll probably tell us what the empty husk that once was Rareware has been up to. The problem is, they're a wild card, in this. There's no telling what MS has in store for us.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

kereke12

I'm hoping for the that ONE BIG COMEBACK from Nintendo. A COMEBACK SO BIG!!!!!!!! That everyone who ever doubted Nintendo...Will be wanting to kiss Nintendo's feet. Thats what I hoping for...Thats all I hope for...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

MuchoMochi

I'm hoping Nintendo actually shows up this time and gives a strong presentation. They need to get off their bums and show us they still got what it takes to sell a system with a great library filled with their great characters. Some new characters would be great too

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

kereke12

MuchoMochi wrote:

I'm hoping Nintendo actually shows up this time and gives a strong presentation. They need to get off their bums and show us they still got what it takes to sell a system with a great library filled with their great characters. Some new characters would be great too

Exactly!!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kkslider5552000

I'm not sure I can afford to bet any more on Beyond Good and Evil 2 appearing anywhere.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Adam

I predict the other companies will have some games and stuff. Nintendo will have Smash Bros. and some other stuff. Nintendo wins.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.