General Discussion Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread

Showing 61 to 80 of 139

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

61. Posted:

The first person who can guess what series the "?" sprite in the RANDOM box up there came from gets a high five from me!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

62. Posted:

Um, Pokemon?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

63. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Hey Phoenix, I mentioned Golden Sun and you never gave me a high five. Geez, so much for diehard fans. :P JK.

Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me, Jupiter Adept. Jeez, you guys can be so jealous sometimes... :P

Naw, I was just skimming through the thread and saw Jenna's name pop up, and I always stop and read when Jenna's name pops up. So if you ever want me to read a post, just write JENNA right at the top and I'll see it.

But I will give you a high-five for mentioning Golden Sun (if you still want it, of course, and aren't too offended that my love for Jenna triumphs over all).

And EDIT: Yep, that ? mark is from Pokeymans.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

64. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Hey Phoenix, I mentioned Golden Sun and you never gave me a high five. Geez, so much for diehard fans. :P JK.

Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me, Jupiter Adept. Jeez, you guys can be so jealous sometimes... :P

Naw, I was just skimming through the thread and saw Jenna's name pop up, and I always stop and read when Jenna's name pops up. So if you ever want me to read a post, just write JENNA right at the top and I'll see it.

But I will give you a high-five for mentioning Golden Sun (if you still want it, of course, and aren't too offended that my love for Jenna triumphs over all).

Bah! Earth adepts are so stubborn :P. I don't mind the love for Jenna. She deserves all the love she can get.
Back on topic: I would also like to see at least 45 characters, if not 50! Just think of all the choices you can make.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

65. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Um, Pokemon?

Hi fives lz2009

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

66. Posted:

Hi fives MetalMario
More Golden Sun, More villains; I guess I would also like to see more stages too including maybe Bowser's Castle

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

67. Posted:

More girl characters would be good, too. A friend of mine only uses Peach.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SSBbrawler08

68. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

Yeah, but aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves here...?

Yes, we most definitely are. But hey we're allowed to dream right? Anyway, here's what I think - (This is going to sound real geeky) SSB had only 12 fighters. Then SSBM had 25 fighters. SSBB has 35 fighters. Now, if you keep this "ratio" of fighters then SSB 4 should have around 46 - 48 fighters in it. What this means is there's less room for more 3rd party fighters considering you are going to have to keep about 30 veteran fighters leaving 16 - 18 spots. (I told you this was nerd-ish) And most of those spots will probably be filled with additions to Veteran fighter backgrounds (e.g. Wario for Mushroom Kingdom).

PS :: It would be fun if in SSB 4 they had a RED Pokemon Trainer and a BLUE Pokemon Trainer (Ash and Gary)

OK, I'm done now

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

69. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

More girl characters would be good, too. A friend of mine only uses Peach.

Maybe we'll see Toadette, Daisy, Midna, and Jenna among with other female characters! :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

70. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Maybe we'll see Toadette, Daisy, Midna, and Jenna among with other female characters! :)

lol, I think somebody's compaigning for a high five. :P

Ah, what the heck, lz is awesome too,

puts up a hand in an attempt to make up for not high-fiving lz earlier

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

71. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Maybe we'll see Toadette, Daisy, Midna, and Jenna among with other female characters! :)

lol, I think somebody's compaigning for a high five. :P

Ah, what the heck, lz is awesome too,

puts up a hand in an attempt to make up for not high-fiving lz earlier

high fives and forgives Phoenix :)
All I know is Nintendo (and Sora) have a lot to do to beat Brawl for the next Smash!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

72. Posted:

Now that we have forgiven each other, our conquest for world domination can begin! Our first order of business: MOAR GOLDEN SUN! We will have 17 Golden Sun characters in the next Smash. Yes, 17! And Jenna will be three of them. Yes, we will have three variations of Jenna!

Mwahahahaha...none will stand in our path.

Insert favorite manaical laughter here

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

73. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Now that we have forgiven each other, our conquest for world domination can begin! Our first order of business: MOAR GOLDEN SUN! We will have 17 Golden Sun characters in the next Smash. Yes, 17! And Jenna will be three of them. Yes, we will have three variations of Jenna!

Mwahahahaha...none will stand in our path.

Insert favorite manaical laughter here

I'll be happy if one of the lighthouses is used as a stage, especially Jupiter Lighthouse :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

74. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

I'll be happy if one of the lighthouses is used as a stage, especially Jupiter Lighthouse :D

You and your Jupiter-ness... :P

I don't see why they don't throw 'em all in their as the same stage. You know, like some stages have variations depending on what button you press? Well, since all the Lighthouses are mostly the same, put 'em all together.

I'd also like to see a Mt. Aleph/Sol Sanctum stage, as well.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SSBbrawler08

75. Posted:

That would be an awesome stage. I picture it kinda like my Paper-Mario stage. You're on a floating platform going around teh lighthouse landing on certain levels for a couples minutes of fighting then we travel again (like Delfino Plaza)

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

76. Posted:

Hmm, that would be cool to. I was thinking more of a Mushroomy Kingdom-like switchout (between the stages) but flying around Weyard would be sweet too. Maybe Alex could teleport us around with that flashy Psynergy he has!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

77. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I'll be happy if one of the lighthouses is used as a stage, especially Jupiter Lighthouse :D

You and your Jupiter-ness... :P

I don't see why they don't throw 'em all in their as the same stage. You know, like some stages have variations depending on what button you press? Well, since all the Lighthouses are mostly the same, put 'em all together.

I'd also like to see a Mt. Aleph/Sol Sanctum stage, as well.

Everyone knows wind is the best element in the game. I like Jupiter Lighthouse because the purple and blue went so well together. But I like your idea too.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astarisborn94

78. Posted:

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Yeah, but aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves here...?

Yes, we most definitely are. But hey we're allowed to dream right? Anyway, here's what I think - (This is going to sound real geeky) SSB had only 12 fighters. Then SSBM had 25 fighters. SSBB has 35 fighters. Now, if you keep this "ratio" of fighters then SSB 4 should have around 46 - 48 fighters in it. What this means is there's less room for more 3rd party fighters considering you are going to have to keep about 30 veteran fighters leaving 16 - 18 spots. (I told you this was nerd-ish) And most of those spots will probably be filled with additions to Veteran fighter backgrounds (e.g. Wario for Mushroom Kingdom).

PS :: It would be fun if in SSB 4 they had a RED Pokemon Trainer and a BLUE Pokemon Trainer (Ash and Gary)

OK, I'm done now

To be honest, I think a character roster should be no less then 50 characters and 4 third-party characters. Also, we should have all veterns from past games except Pichu, Roy, and Dr. Mario.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

79. Posted:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Yeah, but aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves here...?

Yes, we most definitely are. But hey we're allowed to dream right? Anyway, here's what I think - (This is going to sound real geeky) SSB had only 12 fighters. Then SSBM had 25 fighters. SSBB has 35 fighters. Now, if you keep this "ratio" of fighters then SSB 4 should have around 46 - 48 fighters in it. What this means is there's less room for more 3rd party fighters considering you are going to have to keep about 30 veteran fighters leaving 16 - 18 spots. (I told you this was nerd-ish) And most of those spots will probably be filled with additions to Veteran fighter backgrounds (e.g. Wario for Mushroom Kingdom).

PS :: It would be fun if in SSB 4 they had a RED Pokemon Trainer and a BLUE Pokemon Trainer (Ash and Gary)

OK, I'm done now

To be honest, I think a character roster should be no less then 50 characters and 4 third-party characters. Also, we should have all veterns from past games except Pichu, Roy, and Dr. Mario.

But I liked Dr. Mario :(. But yeah, Roy wasn't that great!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

80. Posted:

ROY WAS AWESOME!

But Pichu sucked. I mean, it hurt itself almost every move!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Sorry, this topic has been locked.