Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Farewell

Posts 781 to 800 of 3,160

FriedSquid

If it's not too late for me to nominate, I'd like to do so! (Wow, wish I wasn't late, a lot of my planned nominations have already been put in, but that just works for me )

Banjo Kazooie - Mumbo's Mountain

Super Mario 64 - Bob-omb Battlefield

Sonic Adventure 2 - Escape From the City

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - Grasslands 1

Anyways, hope I'm not too late, if I am, that's fine. If I can't have all four here, just pick the first ones posted in order. Can't wait for this to get started!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Auracle

1. Sonic and the Black Knight - Misty Lake
2. Pending
3. Sonic Advance 3 - Route 99 Act 1
4. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Angel Island Act 1

I know these are all Sonic songs, but they sure are great.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

@Squiddy - I noticed that right after I posted my list. But dun worry, I got a new song.

Great choice with Escape From the City BTW.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

ThePirateCaptain

@True
I believe the Sonic Colors song has already been nominated.
Kudos for the Sonic Advance 3 nomination though

I'll look over all the songs during the weekend and let you know if there are any problems. Hopefully I can get the bracket made and be ready to start by Monday, but I'll be pretty busy tomorrow.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Emaan

Edit: Ninja'd

@True_Hero
That song from Sonic Colors was already nominated o:

@Link-Hero
Super Mario Galaxy already has a first level theme nominated, although I'm not sure where the line is really drawn. I was about to nominate this one myself. Pancakez can look over it I guess.

Edited on by Emaan

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

HawkeyeWii

I forgot to put the title next to my videos. Is that alright? They were pretty obvious though, jw

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Tasuki

Ok well I hope I am not too late for the nominations but if I am disregard my post. But here are my nominations

Super Castlevania 4:

Final Fight 3

Contra

Ducktales (Moon Level) Yes I nominate this one cause technically you can go to the moon level first

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Link-Hero

@Emaan
Eternal-Cyprees chose the 1st level music from Super Mario Galaxy 2 while I chose the 1st level music from Galaxy 1. They are not the same.

@Tasuki
I already nominated Super Castlevania 4, so you are going to have to nominate something else.

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

HawkeyeWii

Can I swap my SMB1 nomination for an even better Mario overworld theme? Super Mario Land's is way better!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)

Twitter:

Geonjaha

@Tasuki - ...and I already nominated Duck Tales' The Moon. I think someone above you already nominated Castlevania 4 as well.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

Wonder_Ideal

@InternetBowser - It's good to see some Zelda music in this tournament. I was thinking about entering a Twilight Princess song, but I was unsure as to what would qualify as the first level. I thought it might be the forest temple, but idk.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. [email protected]

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

Ah, c'mon! All my ideas are being snatched up. I guess that means people here have good taste or something.
I'll find a new song later today.

HawkeyeWii

@CapnPancakes
Super Mario Land, not Super Mario World.
SML for Gameboy!

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I'll nominate too I guess. Excuse me if some of these have already been done or don't count or if I'm too late.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Green Hill (The Original)
Advance Wars 1 / 2 - Andy's Theme
Mario Party 9 - Toad Road
Dynamite Headdy - Escape Hero!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic