General Discussion Forum

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best Credits Theme (First Round)

Showing 701 to 720 of 3,138

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

701. Posted:

KIU.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

702. Posted:

Oh wow.....This is a incredibly hard decision for me since I absolutely love both game's music tracks! Both OSTs have Orchestrated songs, wide range variety of sounds, tracks with high emotional tension, and straight up well executed written song notes from beginning to end. I'll be back while I listen to ALLOT of tracks from both games to truly decide for myself which one I like more.......

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

703. Posted:

Okay, after listening to Many tracks on both sides within the past hour I have come to a decision...a very very hard decision but one I feel is right in the end. Before I mention my Ultimate favorite track for this tourney, I want to share what I think of both OST's as to how and why I love them.

Kid Icarus Uprising - Phenomenal Lineup of track after track that carries specific attention to every moment, mood, situation throughout the entire game in every Level. The music is so good it could be used for so many different styles of movie genres that are of a epic caliber.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Extremely atmospheric, emotionally engaging, massive range of sounds intertwined to make one giant truly beautiful musical collage masterpiece. The music is so powerful in most of the tracks that I really get a feeling of inspiration to do something grand and/or create something new & positive of my own ideas to share with others despite the chaotic world we live in.

The fact that a video game soundtrack can make me reflect upon myself and gets me to think all deep & emotional really COMPELS ME to choose that soundtrack!! Xenoblade Chronicles overall is my favorite video game OST for this tourney and now that I think about it.....this is probably my favorite VG soundtrack ever!!!!!!!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

704. Posted:

1) Xenoblade Chronicles

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage

Void

705. Posted:

Xenoblade.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

BenAV

706. Posted:

My vote goes to Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Both are amazing games with amazing soundtracks (I bought both soundtracks).
I think Xenoblade Chronicles definitely has the best soundtrack overall, but I think Kid Icarus has the better title screen music.
Wind Waker is probably my favourite as far as title screen music goes, though.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

707. Posted:

Well this Final Round turned out just the opposite of what I wanted :$

Kid Icarus: Uprising has a great soundtrack with my favorite song being Magnus' theme. However, I don't think the Title theme deserved to come this far. I just think Metroid Prime 2 and Mighty Switch Force were both better.

Xenoblade Chronicles has a much better theme in my honest opinion. I would have liked to see Wind Waker make it here, but the Xenoblade theme is just as deserving so my vote goes to Xenoblade Chronicles.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

708. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles. By a country mile.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

709. Posted:

daaaammmnnnn, this is hard! hugh... uh... oh man..
hmmm...
Geez...
Kid Icarus - I think Xenoblade is the better song, but I jut like Uprising's theme more.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

710. Posted:

Xenoblade. KIU is just a medley of most of the main theme and boss theme. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Emaan

711. Posted:

Wasn't expecting to see either of these make it to the final round. :O
I wish Wind Waker made it, such a good theme.

Kid Icarus: Uprising has a wonderful title theme, but...
I guess I'll go with Xenoblade Chronicles.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

712. Posted:

@CanisWolfred How big is this Country? >_>

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

713. Posted:

Kid Icarus!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

714. Posted:

Untitled

Xenoblade Chronicles

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

ClockworkMario

715. Posted:

I would've loved to see Wind Waker make it :/ Oh well, I think I'll go for Xenoblade Chronicles

Edited on by ClockworkMario

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129 | Nintendo Network ID: Soon

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

716. Posted:

This has been quite a tournament. I've gotten to hear some other users' favorite songs, and I've gotten to share mine. Now, it comes down to the final two, and it is not an easy choice for me. However, after some consideration, I have chosen Xenoblade Chronicles. Thanks to the users who submitted their songs, and @Capn_Pancakez, who set this tourney up.
Wind Waker still could have taken on just about in song in this tourney and won imo. I would have chosen it if someone else hadn't.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dr_Groose

717. Posted:

Kid Icarus Uprising

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

Squid

718. Posted:

I vote for Xenoblade Chronicles, and I must say that I regret not choosing it in previous match-ups. Usually slower songs tend to bore me and they take me a while longer to like as opposed to more upbeat songs, but the song is truly a work of art. The Kid Icarus song is good, but it's a medley, and it ultimately doesn't do any of the original songs used any justice. Had it been another song from Uprising, I might reconsider, but I'm voting for Xenoblade Chronicles.

Aside from that, I really can't wait for the next category! I'm already trying to decide what my nominations will be. :)

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Intrepid

719. Posted:

I will stand by my nomination of Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I'm positive that Xenoblade will win. Oh well, if I had to lose to a track, I'm glad it was to a (very) worthy opponent.

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

720. Posted:

Kid Icarus.
But I really wanted Pokemon Black/White 2 to win, but I missed that round.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus