Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Farewell

Posts 2,981 to 2,988 of 2,988

Captain_Toad

Dang it, I was about to do that.... So mr pancakes you're good for now?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MasterWario

Man, there's so many potential nominations for this one! I might just have to make a playlist for myself.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MasterWario

This is what I'm going with for now. I had to remind myself several times that there's a difference between Spooky and Creepy, and I still don't think I get it.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Eternal Oath
Etrian Odyssey 4 - With Eyes Blazing
Super Mario Galaxy - Waltz of the Boos
Donkey Kong 64 - Creepy Castle

Edit: Already changed it. LittleBigPlanet music, while good, is hard to get right with all the part sliders and whatnot. But anyone who's played the first one knows how good The Wedding music is.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

MasterWario

Hey so I just want to say that I only replied on the 3rd because that's the day I saw it. So perhaps this thread needs more exposure? Or do you think it's just dead?

My Pushmo Levels

ThePirateCaptain

Well it appears this thread's best days are behind it. It's a sad thought, but I think it's time I let this thread go since popularity seems to have diminished and because I'm not really in a place to keep it up and running thanks to my new blog.

Perhaps someday this thread will be revived by another user, much like I did for the original thread, but for now, farewell and thank you to all who joined me in this quest.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

ClockworkMario

I've been hanging around since the very beginning – it's sad to see this go. But then again, there's no point trying to run a tournament with 2-3 participants. Perhaps someday, in a better world, this shall again flourish.

Thanks everyone!

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Spectator

Wonderful job keeping this thread going, I enjoyed some great music and interesting opinions.

Spectator

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.