Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Farewell

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 3,160

whiteyoshi

@Tasuki thts wat I thought I just put it in to make sure cause tht song is awesome.

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

whiteyoshi

@Tasuki "One Who Gets In Our Way" is my best one. It's the xenoblade boss theme. Actually surprised it has a name.

My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Tasuki

whiteyoshi wrote:

@Tasuki thts wat I thought I just put it in to make sure cause tht song is awesome.

Yeah no doubts there. Its one of my favorite tunes from the 8 bit era.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Geonjaha wrote:

whiteyoshi wrote:

It wont be allowed. Don't try and get through knowing its not a boss theme.
If you want to nominate Mega Man 2 this is what you're looking for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZnBluP7Eo

You know I dont want to derail this thread but do you think you can be a bit nicer when talking to someone? You act like people are suppose to know what exactly is a boss theme and what is a final boss theme. I don't think he was trying to get through anything. I mean it just says boss theme for all he knew a boss stage them could have been ok to nominate.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Geonjaha

You're right. Re-reading that it came off much harsher than intended. My apologies whiteyoshi.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

whiteyoshi

Hey it's ok. So ur lettin me nominate tht @Geonjaha

whiteyoshi

If it wins we will both take credit

whiteyoshi

Drawn to life- Final Boss

FonistofCruxis

@whiteyoshi Final boss themes aren't allowed. I think we're going to do a seperarate tournament for that. Btw, you can use the edit button rather than quadruple posting.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

whiteyoshi

Thy was my fourth but not my fourth. Sorry bout all the posts. So now i hve four counting parasite queen.

Metroid Prime- Parasite Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCcCBOmOo0

Edited on by whiteyoshi

iwanttodie

THIS IS EPIC.
[youtube:bpn1x_OILHE]
PLEASE,SOMEONE NOMINATE THIS.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Jeremyx7

Would anyone else like to nominate to help us reach 128 songs in order to get this show on the road??

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Happy_Mask

I've got infinite boss themes to supply, I have several ready at all times. If we need more I'll gladly contribute.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic