Posts 141 to 160 of 2,988

e-love

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I Don't think Adventure time will win

What a travesty that would be.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CrimsonFire

CanisWolfred wrote:

I went with my Gut when I voted for Skyrim, but now I just attempted to listen to Adventure Time's title "music".

...Whoever can sit through that wretched song deserves a freakin' medal. Preferrably a purple heart. Because you just took one for the team. There was no harmony, no rhythm to the lyrics, the audio quality was bad - It sounded like something recorded on a cellphone at a kareoke bar, of someone singing a song they made up on the spot after a few drinks. That might just be the worst song on the entire Bracket.

So wheres my medal???!??

CanisWolfred

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I went with my Gut when I voted for Skyrim, but now I just attempted to listen to Adventure Time's title "music".

...Whoever can sit through that wretched song deserves a freakin' medal. Preferrably a purple heart. Because you just took one for the team. There was no harmony, no rhythm to the lyrics, the audio quality was bad - It sounded like something recorded on a cellphone at a kareoke bar, of someone singing a song they made up on the spot after a few drinks. That might just be the worst song on the entire Bracket.

So wheres my medal???!??

You live in the digital world, correct?
Untitled
Here's your digital medal.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

(Sorry, I got to get ready for work again, so i'll make this quick)

1.Shenmue (but Metroid Primes theme is still GREAT)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim theme..........it just blew Adventure Time's theme away, but there both so different theme's for different audiences, and I like Adventure time, but the show's main theme was never it's strong point to me, compare it to Spongebob's theme, it's mediocre, but I like the games main theme more then the show's, so i'll vote for Skyrim's (I'm not hating on Adventure Time, I still like the theme)

Also, does anybody know if you can still get the collector's edition of the Adventure Time game for the 3DS at Gamestop?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ThePirateCaptain

Shenmue wins 13-6
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim wins 13-6

I'm actually surprised that the Adventure Time song got any votes at all but I digress. We have some interesting songs to pick from this week so enjoy!
(@HappyMask is responsible for Crazy Bus)
Here is a link to the current bracket

1) Crazy Bus vs. Cave Story 3D

2) Double Dragon vs. Fire Emblem

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CanisWolfred

I seem to be mistaken: Crazy Bus is officially the worst song on this bracket. The adventure Time's song is still the second worse, though. I have nought but good things to say about the rest of the songs, so I think this might be difficult for me.

1. Cave Story 3D (I don't like this version much at all, but the competition...)

2. Double Dragon.

I'm torn on the last one. I have no nostalgia for either, but they're both good somgs that seem to set up the mood just right from what I can tell...and both have better versions elsewhere, but aren't the ones we're voting on. But I think I had to vote for DD because I like cheerier tunes more.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kyloctopus

1. Cave Story 3D
I never heard it, but nothing can be worse than Crazy Bus.
2: Fire Emblem
Both are incredibly great. However Fire Emblem's is more complex and resonates in my head easier.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Auracle

Shoot. I missed out on voting last round. You know what they say: he who hesitates is lost.
Anywho, I'll vote for:
1. Cave Story
2. Fire Emblem

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

ThePirateCaptain

Let me just say that the Crazy Bus theme is bad. Plain bad. But the Cave Story theme is not the original and the Crazy Bus theme makes me laugh. I can just sit there laughing at the song so i'll give it a pity vote.
1) Crazy Bus

2) Double Dragon
Even though i'm a sucker for chiptunes, this one was hard. Both themes are great but I like the epic-fighting mood this song gives you.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

CanisWolfred

CapnPancakes wrote:

2) Double Dragon
Even though i'm a sucker for chiptunes, this one was hard. Both themes are great but I like the epic-fighting mood this song gives you.

Yup, I agree with that. Meant to say something more along those lines, but couldn't word it right.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ThePirateCaptain

@Mickeymac
I know that feeling
Crazy Bus may be the worst song in the tournament and Adventure Time might be second, but I guarantee you'll think Buck Bumble is third.

ThePirateCaptain

Ryno

1. Cave Story 3D - Listening to a couple seconds of the other one made this choice easy.
2. Double Dragon - One of my favorite video games tunes ever, nostalgia city!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

RevolverLink

1) Cave Story 3D (Not my favorite version of the song either, but yeah, it pretty much wins by default)
2) Double Dragon (One of my favorite tunes in the tournament)

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

CanisWolfred

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Mickeymac
I know that feeling
Crazy Bus may be the worst song in the tournament and Adventure Time might be second, but I guarantee you'll think Buck Bumble is third.

I didn't think you actually accepted that Nomination.

Good G-d...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.