Showing 121 to 140 of 1,305
121. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 16:13 GMT
1. Super Mario 3D Land
2. Red and Blue
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
Yeah! We're DYSFUNCTIONAL HEROES!
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
122. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 16:23 GMT
1. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (it's a charming tune, but I like the title themes for Last Specter and Miracle Mask much more.)
2. Pokemon Red & Blue
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142
123. Posted: Tue 22nd Jan 2013 16:25 GMT
@CanisWolfred - Yeah, I knew that was the opening theme and not the title screen theme. I actually considered nominating both, but I wanted a bit more diversity, so I chose CODA.
1. Super Mario 3D Land - I just love that song. One of the catchiest Mario tunes that I know of.
2. Pokemon Red and Blue - While an arguably simple song, it sends shivers down my spine.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Strange, isn't it?
I've hidden something in my signature. Can you find it?
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero
124. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 00:42 GMT
Voting ends tomorrow so for those of you who haven't yet, do it now!
Runs the NintendoLife Best First Level Theme Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
125. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 17:16 GMT
Super Mario 3D Land wins 10-8
Mighty Switch Force wins 10-8
I love the variety of the songs we have in these rounds. Every one of them deserves to be here, even if loses in the first round.
P.S. Eight people have no souls
Here is a link to the current bracket
1) Shenmue vs. Metroid Prime
2) Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage? vs. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
126. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 17:39 GMT
1. Shenmue. As much as I like Metroid Prime, I'm going to have to vote for Shenmue. It's very nice.
2. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage? I've never watched AT, but that title theme is really catchy.
127. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 17:57 GMT
Who made 10 accounts and voted for Super Mario 3D Land 10 times? That's called cheating you know!
Picks coming later...
Bio by True_Hero
"Why can't I gain Experience from seducing lasses? It's so unfair." -Inigo
"Do you know where Hell is? Here, in your head." -Crona
Tricoloryoshi: All your ship are belong in my pants.
Tricoloryoshi: My body is ready for some pants shipment
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
128. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 18:22 GMT
Metroid Prime: I've heard many things similar to Shenmue, and Prime's is just creepy, and I love it.
Skyrim: It slowly builds up and builds up, and unleashes some mad music.
I never liked the Adventure Time music either. (Unless it comes from the episode "I Remember You")
Edited on Thu 24th January, 2013 @ 02:06 by Whirlpool
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Kyloctopus
I used to be "The King of Octopi" but now I'm Whirlpool!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
129. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 22:26 GMT
2. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7552-8894
130. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 23:19 GMT
1. Metroid Prime
It just has that creepy feeling that sets up the game.
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
This song slowly builds up into an explosion of chanting and epic, soaring music.
131. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 00:07 GMT
Forgive me, Metroid Prime </3
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
...How was that Adventure Time song even worthy >:3
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
Now Playing : Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Want! : ✰ Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Game vs. Game
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
132. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 01:43 GMT
2. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?
That song is amazing. I love AT. <3
3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/
133. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 01:49 GMT
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Such a hard decision...
"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)
134. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 01:51 GMT
I will say that the Shenmue one is very good, I just like MP's tune more.
Edited on Thu 24th January, 2013 @ 01:54 by CanisWolfred
Official Member of NL's Atlus Fan Club.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open.
"Uruffufu" - Wolfrun
135. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 02:04 GMT
Finaloggery | Now Playing
136. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 02:20 GMT
1) Shenmue (Very close.)
2) Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage? (Also very close; I would've given it to Skyrim had this cover qualified instead.)
137. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 03:48 GMT
So both my nominations so far have lost to completely unremarkable songs.
2. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?
I've never watched AT but this is awesome! Certainly better than that boring Skyrim song too.
138. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 04:36 GMT
1) Metroid Prime
2) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
139. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 04:47 GMT
Aww, I missed voting and my babies lost. you people are monsters...
I hate what they did to the AT song in the game. It was so much better in the opening on the show, and not nearly as annoying. Skyrim's music is awesome, totally not boring.
Edited on Thu 24th January, 2013 @ 04:47 by CaptainSquid
Captain Squid! The, uh... captain of... squids.
"If I were a Pokémon, I'd either be a Psyduck or a Jigglypuff." - Robert Downey Jr.
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289
140. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 04:53 GMT
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery