Forums

Topic: Everything Star Wars discussion thread| How you doing, you old pirate?

Posts 621 to 631 of 631

gcunit

@bezerker99 No offence old boy, but that gag is about 6 months old.

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

gcunit

@Dendy Does the Pope regret not taking bog roll into the woods?

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

SW-3124-5612-5724

gcunit

When Cineworld bring your The Force Awakens / The Last Jedi double-bill hype down with a crash:

Untitled

SW-3124-5612-5724

Alber-san

I think the trailer was great! It showed us "The Last Jedi" will definitely be different than episode V and there seems to be a lot of decision making on whether there is a light and dark side. I wasn't too sure about the new trilogy but it seems to be going the right route.

Alber-san

gcunit

Octane wrote:

I'm not that excited to be honest...

Maybe it's just a bad trailer.

Yeh, I don't think it's a great trailer. But I'm hoping that's because they've purposefully left out most of the stuff that isn't predictable.

SW-3124-5612-5724

Octane

@gcunit I hope so too, and that it's just a bad trailer.

Octane

GrailUK

Trailer was amazing! Speeders taking on AT-AT walkers, A new force user training with a jedi master in hiding and meeting the main bad guy with a proposed union at the end....erm....hold up...AWW MAN THEY DONE IT AGAIN! Force Awakens was A New Hope and this reeks of Empire. Dagnabbit.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

gcunit

I came across the Super Smash Wars video shorts today. They seem to be very well made Star Wars x Nintendo animations, and the creator, James Farr, has done one (split into 2 parts) for Star Wars Episodes 4-7.

https://youtu.be/Gh-BEKM-jRc

SW-3124-5612-5724

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic