Showing 41 to 60 of 121
41. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:22 GMT
@RandomWiiPlayer - I think you know the answer to that, young padawan.
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own
42. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:23 GMT
@Starboy1: Your dirty Jedi mind tricks won't work on me.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
43. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:28 GMT
Would you rather end up like Anakin Skywalker, then???
44. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:31 GMT
Destroying the emperor? Sure.
45. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:32 GMT
I meant having your skin dissolved to ashes and then is forced to wear a suit for the rest of your life??
46. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:48 GMT
I already wear a suit similar to Vader's, and I have to endure pains like that every day in the battlefield.
47. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 23:33 GMT
I love Star Wars. Doesn't everybody?
I know this is old, but it's still good!
We got Death Star, we got Death Star.
48. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 23:40 GMT
^He has the death sentence in 12 systems.
poor buttface.....getting his arm chopped off like that......sad really.
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
49. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 23:44 GMT
Edited on Fri 6th November, 2009 @ 23:44 by irken004
50. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 23:53 GMT
Insert random James Earl Jones edit, here. Like it.
51. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 23:58 GMT
getting his arm chopped off like that......sad really.
The Republic did what was required. The unfortunate part was that General Kenobi didn't finish off the bastard.
52. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:11 GMT
To mirror your thoughts RandomWiiPlayer, I also am extremely intrigued and excited by the new live action series. Set amidst the war, with a bunch of unknown stories, could be really cool. Just gimme weekly space battles and saber duels and I'll be happy.
Haven't watched any of The Clone Wars, can't bring myself to for some reason.
53. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:36 GMT
There will be no saber duels. It has already been announced that it will take place between Episodes 3 and 4, so there are no Jedi left to fight. It will probably kick ass.
54. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:40 GMT
I hope the show is awesome I have been anticipating this since it was first announced. Have they started filming or do you know when they start @RandomWiiPlayer
55. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:43 GMT
No clue, but I doubt it.
56. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:49 GMT
There will be no saber duels.
Yeah, like, of course.
57. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:52 GMT
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:There will be no saber duels.Yeah, like, of course. durgh!
I know, it sucks, but that is why video games were invented.
58. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 00:52 GMT
It said it'll focus on minor characters more. (the new 2012 show)
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
59. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 02:55 GMT
So.... I just watched an episode of The Clone Wars online. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I like it. It still isn't nearly as awesome as the real Star Wars, or even Space Balls, but it is okay.
60. Posted: Mon 9th Nov 2009 18:45 GMT