Forums

Topic: The NL Special Video Game Music Tournament: Best Sky Theme (First Round)

Posts 121 to 140 of 927

SheldonRandoms

1. Sky Station Galaxy
2. Throwback Galaxy

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ThePirateCaptain

1. Sky Station Galaxy
2. Throwback Galaxy

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SheldonRandoms

Link-Hero wrote:

1) Bowser's Galaxy Generator
2) Throwback Galaxy

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ClockworkMario

1) Gusty Garden Galaxy

2)Sky Station Galaxy

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

ThePirateCaptain

1. Gusty Garden Galaxy
2. Throwback Galaxy

ThePirateCaptain

SheldonRandoms

Throw me back to the colorful days of the Throwback galaxy!
Untitled

ThePirateCaptain

I think both songs are equally worthy of getting this far in the tournament, but they are both very different.
Bowser's Galaxy Generator gives a great feeling of urgency while also being very grand. It builds up the tension perfectly throughout the level, leading up to the fight with Bowser. It's a bit more serious than many Mario tunes, but it pulls off the tone perfectly.

Throwback Galaxy on the other hand, perfectly encompasses the lighthearted fun that Mario is all about. It is a remix, but in this case the orchestra takes the song to a whole new level. This song always puts me in a great mood and brings back childhood memories, while also having its own identity.

In the end my vote has to go to Bowser's Galaxy Generator for the tense atmosphere and perfect build up to the boss.

ThePirateCaptain

Happy_Mask

Throwback. It's so delightfully nostalgic, and it's just a great remix. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

Bowser's Galaxy Generator.

How did Gusty Garden lose </3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ClockworkMario

Epicness wins over catchyness this round.

My vote goes to:
Untitled

Edited on by ClockworkMario

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

ThePirateCaptain

With a final score of 5-3, the winner of the Best Super Mario Galaxy Song is........
Untitled

The Throwback Galaxy!!!

I don't have anything planned for the next tournament yet, because i'd like you all to pick what theme we should do next. Thank you for participating and feel free to make a suggestion. Hopefully we can get started with the next tourney soon!

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Crazybrain1

Best SSBB music!
Hmm...or a chiptune tourney. That might be interesting

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Captain_Toad

Best Mario Kart music? I may have a couple of good choices.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.