Showing 201 to 220 of 932
201. Posted: Wed 7th Sep 2011 06:01 BST
cheetahman91 wrote:1. Final Bowser Battle2. Leave The Past BehindWay to bring us back to the same situation DX
1. Final Bowser Battle2. Leave The Past Behind
Way to bring us back to the same situation DX
Your own fault for not voting for Scott. >:3
Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
202. Posted: Wed 7th Sep 2011 06:54 BST
How should I break ties though? I'm thinking coin flip, but what do you guys think.
Go Leafs Go!
203. Posted: Wed 7th Sep 2011 06:58 BST
Whichever one reached the number it's at now first should win. For example:
Mario and Luigi both have 3 votes, but Luigi reached 3 votes first, so Luigi wins.
Edited on Wed 7th September, 2011 @ 07:00 by TeeJay
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
204. Posted: Wed 7th Sep 2011 07:02 BST
I offer my services as an Ace Tiebuster.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
205. Posted: Wed 7th Sep 2011 23:47 BST
I'll go with TeeJay's idea then. Voting for this round ends in about 3-4 hours, so you still have time to vote.
206. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 05:49 BST
Voting Results for These Matchups!
Final Bowser Battle Wins 13-3
Last Battle Decision Wins 8-7 on tiebreakers
You get four days to vote on these matchups. Whichever song gets the most votes after the voting period is over moves on to the next round. So without further ado, here are the two matchups for this week!
1)Wind Waker - Miniboss Themevs.Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth
2)Portal - Still Alivevs.Viewtiful Joe 2 - True Heroes
If you want to view the current bracket, click here.
207. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 12:59 BST
1. Meaning of Birth - Tales of the abyss. I love this amazing song, its my second favourite boss theme ever (my favourite will be later on in the contest) and the upcoming 3DS release of Tales of the abyss is my most anticipated game now that I have Xenoblade chronicles (even though I can't carry on playing it right now as my wii needs to be sent to be repaired by Nintendo ). As for the mini-boss theme, its okay but there are better songs from the game.2. Still alive - Portal. While this song is getting overrated its still a great song and while True heroes is an awesome song too its not quite as good as Still alive.
Edited on Thu 8th September, 2011 @ 20:51 by FonistofCruxis
208. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 15:39 BST
1. Wind Waker: Miniboss battle2.Portal: still alive
Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Network ID: Soon
209. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 20:49 BST
1.) Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth2.) Portal - Still Alive
210. Posted: Thu 8th Sep 2011 22:53 BST
1) Meaning of Birth - Tales of the Abyss2) Still Alive - Portal
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
211. Posted: Fri 9th Sep 2011 00:43 BST
Tales of the Abyss- Meaning of BirthViewtiful Joe 2- True Heros. (This one was a real tough choice. I Can't believe I actually picked something.
212. Posted: Fri 9th Sep 2011 07:00 BST
1) Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth2) Portal - Still Alive
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
213. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 00:06 BST
1) Miniboss - Love it. End of story.
2) Still Alive - Do I really need to explain this?
214. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 06:57 BST
1. Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth. The Miniboss Theme does its job, but Meaning of Birth have such a sweet melody, it makes me smile .
2. Portal - Still Alive. OK, both of this are good, but it was hard to be objective. So I gave up . Still Alive was on my list of "good" songs, untill I saw the PMV, and now I can only see Twilight singing it and that makes it too good. Sorry True Heros.
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
215. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 07:22 BST
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
216. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 08:04 BST
1) Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth2) Viewtiful Joe 2 - True Heroes (because I nominated it :3)
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
217. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 14:15 BST
1) Tales of the Abyss2) Viewtiful Joe 2
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
218. Posted: Mon 12th Sep 2011 04:43 BST
Meaning of Birth Wins 8-2
Still Alive Wins 7-3
1)Mario Kart 64 - Toad's Turnpikevs.No More Heroes - Stop Hanging DJs
2)Super Mario 64 - Bob-omb Battlefieldvs.Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Investigation - Cornered
219. Posted: Mon 12th Sep 2011 04:53 BST
1: No More Heroes 2 (I would nominate "Philistine" though. it's one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard in my life )2: Super Mario 64 (obvious vote is obvious)
(looking at the bracket, I disagree with a lot of these choices, but they're all fairly good )
Why do astronauts backtrack?They forgot the Space Jump Boots.
220. Posted: Mon 12th Sep 2011 05:00 BST
1) Mario Kart 64 - Toad's Turnpike2) Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Investigation - Cornered