Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 761 to 780 of 971

SilverBaretta

..........Judge: "We all know Tingle is a little stinky hobo who steals things only for the resale. So, I sentence him to 4 million years in the Galaxy prison."

With Tingle put away, the Adventure squad rejoices...............but wait, where was the baby spray stash? They turn around and standing in the doorway of the court was Infernape, now normal age. "The stash is gone forever." Before the Squad could celebrate more, a bright flash of light blinds them all. The light dims. Where was Infernape? A single piece of paper was all that remained. "If you want your friend back, come to the Mastered sector of this here Backloggery Galaxy." With feet of quickness, they rush to the gate of the Mastered sector, but someone stood in their way. It was..............

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

turtlelink

Dark Link
The squad knew one man would not be able to take them down, so they acted all cocky, cracking jokes, and laughing at him.
That was, they found out that now only was it dark link, but an army of Dark links and evil megamans!! Dark link said the words the Adventure Squad dreaded... "We'll let you pass if you can beat us in the ultimate game....TAG!"

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

StarBoy91

Everyone was playing Tag, except for Infernape (who'd been babynapped) and StarBoy. StarBoy decided to take a stroll around the hills. He had noticed a sad SuperToadstool. StarBoy wanted to ask what was wrong, but he feels that if he does it might make him sad. StarBoy had felt bad seeing SuperToadstool sad. But, then the luma is unexpectedly pushed down a hill, rolling and rolling until he was on the flat ground. StarBoy must've been accidentally pushed because the others were playing tag. Then, soon after, StarBoy had a very crummy tummy from all that rolling down. Then, a few of the people playing Tag found StarBoy, lying the ground. He didn't look so well. gamerforgod had rested the luma on a bench. Tag was still being played. Eventually, though...

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

Crazygamerfreak found his once missed friends! He was so glad to be back but he also told the bad price Tingle had to pay. They then continued playing tag. But just as before, they got knocked out and found themselves back on Rainbow Krypton. Crazygamerfreak was that light anymore and was his normal self. They had to find their way out nof their before... the thought got blocked off by a huge worm coming and trying to eat them...

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Reala

All where devoured by the worm, but thanks to mild worm stomach acid where not killed and exited safelly 24 hours later, free and funky to continue their quest with a new found hamster companion Lemmywinks, who tells the company of a magic...

Reala

LzWinky

necromancer named Reala who loves to revive dead threads!!! Meanwhile..

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

lz2010 wrote:

necromancer named Reala who loves to revive dead threads!!! Meanwhile..

An Devilish Handsome Doctor Name JumpMad, Is Working on a Crue for The Zombie Virus that have Taken most of there Missing User From Nintendo Life.
But in The Shadows of the Night, an Dark Figures Comes Forth.....Who May it Be?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Crazygamerfreak

It was a flying mirror! He got to distracted because he never looked away from the mirror for he thought he was SO handsome. He looked at it so long that he got addicted yet hungry...

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

...for bananas (his skin color for some reason reminded him of bananas, he should really get some more sun!!!! lol)!!!! So he went to go get some bananas, but he was too addicted to looking at the mirror now!!!! He was so addicted that he couldn't even eat the bananas that he went and got because when he saw their reflection in the mirror he thought that they detracted to much from his devilish handsomeness!!!! He stared longer and longer until finally Crazygamerfreak, Starboy, and Gamerforgod burst into the room and shattered the mirror into a pile of broken glass!!!! Dr. Jump Mad was thankful, and he was glad to see that his cure was bringing people back into this thread, so he joined the NL Adventure Squad!!!! Dr. Jump Mad joins the party. So, they all started to leave the room, but before they did, Gamerforgod looked at the pieces of the broken mirror, and he started singing a song from Xenogears. After Gamerforgod was through singing the song, he noticed that he didn't actually see his reflection in the mirror, but it was a picture of infernape!!!! The mirror was a portal that led to the center of Infernape's backloggery!!!! So the NL Adventure Squad decided to go through the portal!!!! When they went through, they saw no one other than the Notorious MitchWii, and he was saying...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

WAM2

gamerforgod wrote:

...for bananas (his skin color for some reason reminded him of bananas, he should really get some more sun!!!! lol)!!!! So he went to go get some bananas, but he was too addicted to looking at the mirror now!!!! He was so addicted that he couldn't even eat the bananas that he went and got because when he saw their reflection in the mirror he thought that they detracted to much from his devilish handsomeness!!!! He stared longer and longer until finally Crazygamerfreak, Starboy, and Gamerforgod burst into the room and shattered the mirror into a pile of broken glass!!!! Dr. Jump Mad was thankful, and he was glad to see that his cure was bringing people back into this thread, so he joined the NL Adventure Squad!!!! Dr. Jump Mad joins the party. So, they all started to leave the room, but before they did, Gamerforgod looked at the pieces of the broken mirror, and he started singing a song from Xenogears. After Gamerforgod was through singing the song, he noticed that he didn't actually see his reflection in the mirror, but it was a picture of infernape!!!! The mirror was a portal that led to the center of Infernape's backloggery!!!! So the NL Adventure Squad decided to go through the portal!!!! When they went through, they saw no one other than the Notorious MitchWii, and he was saying...

Wait, we're starting again? AUGH!!! I gotta think of something...
..."BWA HA HA!!! I'm so evil!" Meanwhile, WAM2 (whose avatar no longer reflects his character in this thread) was listening to an MP3 player and doing his hobby of writing superhero stories when he heard on the news that the Notorious Mitchwii!!! was back in town, and so was the rest of the NL Adventure Squad. He quickly leaps up to head into action, but before he gets far he runs into Ted Shmup, a video game character he had made up himself!!! "How can you be real?" WAM2 says astounded. "It's because of a hidden superpower you have!" he said, "You can bring life to anything you want! You were thinking about Deadly Results a lot and accidentally triggered it!" Excited, WAM2 tries to think of something else to bring life to, but the Notorious Mitchwii!!! appears and distracts him, causing him to accidentally bring life to the pop culture character Mitchwii most reminded him of, which unfortunately was...

WAM2

ToastyYogurt

WAM2 wrote:

..."BWA HA HA!!! I'm so evil!" Meanwhile, WAM2 (whose avatar no longer reflects his character in this thread) was listening to an MP3 player and doing his hobby of writing superhero stories when he heard on the news that the Notorious Mitchwii!!! was back in town, and so was the rest of the NL Adventure Squad. He quickly leaps up to head into action, but before he gets far he runs into Ted Shmup, a video game character he had made up himself!!! "How can you be real?" WAM2 says astounded. "It's because of a hidden superpower you have!" he said, "You can bring life to anything you want! You were thinking about Deadly Results a lot and accidentally triggered it!" Excited, WAM2 tries to think of something else to bring life to, but the Notorious Mitchwii!!! appears and distracts him, causing him to accidentally bring life to the pop culture character Mitchwii most reminded him of, which unfortunately was...

Miley Cirus, who started singing some lame song. The music paralyzes the NL Adventure Squad, and they have no idea what to do. Then, out of the sky fell a giant box of...

(BTW, It's been a long time since I've written in this thread! I'm glad to be back )

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

WAM2

Destroyer360 wrote:

WAM2 wrote:

Miley Cirus, who started singing some lame song. The music paralyzes the NL Adventure Squad, and they have no idea what to do. Then, out of the sky fell a giant box of...

(BTW, It's been a long time since I've written in this thread! I'm glad to be back )

...pancakes which crushes Miley Cyrus. Free from the paralysis (or, however you spell that), the NL Adventure Squad return to battling the Notorious Mitchwii!!! WAM2 decides that now would not be the time to experiment with his new reality-bending power, lest he do something stupid like create Darth Vader or turn himself into Sonic the Hedgehog. Suddenly, both of these happen, and Supermegaman defeats Darth Vader and using his supercomputer mind, invents a bracelet that will inhibit WAM2's new power as long as he wears it. WAM2 decides this is a good idea, so they then proceed to take out Mitchwii, who was using the pancake box to...

WAM2

Noire

WAM2 wrote:

WAM2 decides this is a good idea, so they then proceed to take out Mitchwii, who was using the pancake box to...

...box pancakes, which is a stupid idea.

While everyone was looking away or some such non-contrived plot device, the dark presence known as SEPHEENIE descended from the sky and spiked one of the adventures right in the back. It turned out it was the chick everyone really liked (whoever that was), and they all got pissed. Sepheenie laughed at their foolishness and then sent Pronova, her father, on all of them. After Pronova beat the living crap out of all of them and then broke their kneecaps, Sepheenie laughed again. Then she said to them, 'Now you can all join your power to me in the Nintendo Lifestream, and I will become a force unlike the world has ever seen.'

Sepheenie then cast METEOR using the Black Materia and destroyed the planet, and became a god. Sepheenie instituted the rule of Team Whatever on the new planet made in her image, and Sepheenie and all her friends lived happily ever after.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

and then, out of nowhere, a great black dragon raised her head to the sky, belting out a deafening roar that obliterated lz's prior reply into nothingness~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

Meanwhile lz, hiding on the dragon, kicked Sepheenie and made her asplode again :3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Supermegaman

And then, SMM comes into this thread and thinks, "when on earth did this get so large" and then promptley beats up some stuff because thats what he does and stuff

LzWinky

Lz kicked Supermegaman and he asploded

ToastyYogurt

Iz and the great black dragon were caught in the asplosion and died. Destroyer360 suddenly appeared and revived Supermegaman. Then Destroyer360 joins the NL Adventure Squad on their quest to destroy Sepheenie.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

WAM2

Destroyer360 wrote:

Iz and the great black dragon were caught in the asplosion and died. Destroyer360 suddenly appeared and revived Supermegaman. Then Destroyer360 joins the NL Adventure Squad on their quest to destroy Sepheenie.

"But, didn't Sepheenie already asplode?" asks WAM2. The NL Adventure Squad realizes he's right, and decide that Iz and Blackdragon should be revived as well for putting an end to Sepheenie. After doing this, they...

WAM2

GamerforGod

Suddenly, Gamerforgod came in and decided that it was time to get the story back on track!!!! lol So, Sepheenie had destroyed the earth and created a new planet made in her image, but, unbeknownst to her, but knownst to us, Gamerforgod had prayed vehemently and the Nintendo Lifestream heard him. So when Sepheenie had destroyed the earth, the Lifestream had left a small portion of it alive in response to Gamerforgod's prayer. The small portion of the earth was just big enough for the NL Adventure Squad to inhabit. However, the whole earth could be restored if Sepheenie could be defeated. So, the NL Adventure Squad decided to go to Sepheenie's new planet to destroy her. But before they left, another evil figure stepped into their path...it was the Notorious MitchWii who was still holding infernape captive!!!! What were they going to do?! But MitchWii stepped forward and said something that shocked them all!!!! "I want to help you defeat Sepheenie. I'll even let infernape help until she is defeated." "But why," Gamerforgod asked. "Well, if there's no earth, then there's nothing for us evil villains to take over. I mean, sure, I could still fight with you guys, but even if I win, I mean, really, who wants to be the king of a two mile piece of rock floating through space?! But, as soon as Sepheenie's gone, don't worry, I'll go right back to my old ways!!!! That is, my old ways of being evil and fighting the NL Adventure Squad!!!!" The Notorious MitchWii joins the party (temporarily). Infernape rejoins the party. So, the Notorious MitchWii and the NL Adventure Squad went to Sepheenie's new planet. But when they got there, they heard Sepheenie loudly remarking in her most pride-filled voice...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.