Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 541 to 560 of 971

Reala

... Reala appears, "guess your wondering how I'm still alive", they shake their heads in disinterest at Reala, "oh never mind then" Reala sits down throwing a Pheonix down in the air repeatedly, while waiting on the ceremony(now cancelled but unkown to Reala) and applying lipstick with free hand, when .....

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Noire

(As a side-note, Feenie takes this opportunity to marry lz anyways, seeing as she's been waiting for it for a while.)

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Knux

...Hyper Luigi comes back to life, shrinking TBD to the size of a mouse, and puts here in a cage. TBD is trapped forever, and is now Hyper Luigi's pet. Then, all of a sudden...

Edited on by Knux

Knux

theblackdragon

Hyper+Luigi wrote:

...Hyper Luigi comes back to life, shrinking TBD to the size of a mouse, and puts here in a cage. TBD is trapped forever, and is now Hyper Luigi's pet. Then, all of a sudden...

... StarBoy comes in to chide weegee for not playing nice! While weegee is distracted by the little luma, who is doing his darnedest to extract an apology for attempting to kill everyone in the thread, theblackdragon quietly escapes her simple cage and grows back to her normal size. By the time weegee and StarBoy have hugged and made up, she's managed to slip away into the shadows, lurking in the darkness as always.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

(As another side-note, is there any beer in that fridge?)

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

GamerforGod

So everyone decides to go back to Starboy's house and play some games. But when they get there, they find the house to be full of Feenie Clones!!!! Apparently, there were far more than five of them. There were even more than Feenie herself knew about. From the looks of it...there was an army of at least five hundred thousand of them!!!! But, Feenie was with Starboy and his friends, and she knew what to do. She walked right into that house and announced that she had gotten married to lz!!!! This confused and frightened them greatly, and half of them fell dead instantly!!!! The other half decided to attack her before she could make any more frightening and powerful announcements, so they all rushed towards her at once. She was cornered, and the Feenie Clones were closing in on her, but suddenly, from above...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Supermegaman

gamerforgod wrote:

So everyone decides to go back to Starboy's house and play some games. But when they get there, they find the house to be full of Feenie Clones!!!! Apparently, there were far more than five of them. There were even more than Feenie herself knew about. From the looks of it...there was an army of at least five hundred thousand of them!!!! But, Feenie was with Starboy and his friends, and she knew what to do. She walked right into that house and announced that she had gotten married to lz!!!! This confused and frightened them greatly, and half of them fell dead instantly!!!! The other half decided to attack her before she could make any more frightening and powerful announcements, so they all rushed towards her at once. She was cornered, and the Feenie Clones were closing in on her, but suddenly, from above...

Fell Tingle! He had been up in the sky for a very long time, and he finally fell down! Now he proceeded to...

Reala

... beat the living heck out of Reala, stealing all Realas rupees for the sole purpose of...

Reala

StarBoy91

Reala wrote:

... beat the living heck out of Reala, stealing all Realas rupees for the sole purpose of...

...greed. Then, StarBoy stopped right in front of Tingle, and kindly asked him to give the Rupees back to Reala. Tingle refused; then, StarBoy summoned Crazygamerfreak, gamerforgod, and TheLonelyGamer to tickle Tingle. Tingle was so ticklish, that he accidentally dropped the Rupees, which StarBoy caught on the ground all at once. Then, StarBoy gives the Rupees back to Reala, and he thanks him by giving StarBoy a smile. StarBoy then ate a hundred Star Bits; now, the Feenie clones were friendly and could not do evil. Suddenly, ...

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

WAM2

StarBoy91 wrote:

Reala wrote:

...greed. Then, StarBoy stopped right in front of Tingle, and kindly asked him to give the Rupees back to Reala. Tingle refused; then, StarBoy summoned Crazygamerfreak, gamerforgod, and TheLonelyGamer to tickle Tingle. Tingle was so ticklish, that he accidentally dropped the Rupees, which StarBoy caught on the ground all at once. Then, StarBoy gives the Rupees back to Reala, and he thanks him by giving StarBoy a smile. StarBoy then ate a hundred Star Bits; now, the Feenie clones were friendly and could not do evil. Suddenly, ...

Starboy remembered someone he had completely forgotten about! He wondered where Caly and WAM2 were. California Jake entered the house a few seconds later, having repossesed his body awhile back. And no one knew it, but WAM2 was there as well, only as a ghost. He was upset that Percentful had killed him and nobody had taken much notice. He decided he was going to do something about it. He traveled all the way to Percentful's lair to look for something that might help bring him back to life. In the trophy room he found something rather disturbing. After disintagerating him, Percentful had reintagrated his skeleton to keep as a trophy! WAM2 is reminded 110% is a sicko. Still, he might be able to repossese what was left of him until he brought himself completely back to life. He tried it and it worked! "Alright! Zombie WAM2 is ready for action!" But then he remembered he was still in Percentful's castle, and now since he was no longer a ghost he couldn't just pass through the walls. Suddenly, one of Percentful's chain chomps entered the trophy room and...

Off-topic: My brother played the the last Tales of Monkey Island recently.

Edited on by WAM2

WAM2

Crazygamerfreak

WAM2 stayed perfectly still and then the Chain Chomp past. Percentful wasn't paying any attension so WAM2 grabbed his body. When Percentful found this out he wasn't happy. Now WAM2 had his own body back but then Crazygamerfreak was walking around and found WAM2. Then, ...

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

MetalMario

MetalMario comes outta nowhere! He kicks Crazygamefreak off a cliff and then runs from everyone. He looks behind him and sees....

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Supermegaman

MetalMario wrote:

MetalMario comes outta nowhere! He kicks Crazygamefreak off a cliff and then runs from everyone. He looks behind him and sees....

Supermegaman and nintendogamerftw fighting the fake man clones! The stairway to heaven solo continues to blare in the background as they face off. Just when it looks like the two heros are about to lose...

StarBoy91

Supermegaman wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Supermegaman and nintendogamerftw fighting the fake man clones! The stairway to heaven solo continues to blare in the background as they face off. Just when it looks like the two heros are about to lose...

...StarBoy comes to save the day. He rescues Crazygamerfreak from falling off the cliff, and makes every Fake Man clone get along. Everything was good; then, out of nowhere, someone mysterious sprayed StarBoy. StarBoy felt strange, then he turned into a starbaby; it had to have been the spray!! Oh, no!!! How were the others gonna take care of StarBoy; and who was gonna take care of them now that StarBoy is no longer in charge? StarBoy had to turn back to normal; then, gamerforgod comes and takes care of the group. Soon, though...

To each their own

GamerforGod

...Gamerforgod called his friend Yoshi to carry Baby Starboy until they could help him to grow back up. But as soon as Yoshi arrived...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

SherlockHolmes

Thelawyer returned!

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

GamerforGod

...and he decided that he would take care of Starboy's legal rights while he was a baby and couldn't do it himself. So he joined Starboy on his journey, but suddenly...

[url=ht...

SherlockHolmes

Bowser came and turned all of the Yoshis into Goombas.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

Sean007s

Sean007s appears and then eats everyone.
NOM NOM NOM!!!!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

GamerforGod

...but he ate so many of us, that he couldn't keep us all down, and he threw everyone back up. Yoshi and Baby Starboy and his friends then continued on their quest when suddenly...

[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.