Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 961 to 971 of 971

GamerforGod

...which was because the Call of Duty Soldiers were actually the Nintendo Life Adventure Squad which had been missing for several posts, but they had still been at work!!!! GamerforGod, PeacefulLuma, Crazygamerfreak, SuperMegaMan, CaliforniaJake, and Wamtu were all there!!!! They had infiltrated Bill Gates evil Activision and Microsoft Empires and had knocked some Call of Duty soldiers unconscious, taking their weapons and disguising themselves in their uniforms!!!! But Bill Gates still did not know of this. So, the Nintendo Life Adventure Squad told Mario and his friends who they were, and that they were there to help them. But it was right at that moment that Bill Gates, who was sounding very much like Steve Jobs, said...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerforGod

...a word that sounded very much like the word, "BUMP!!!!" At that time the Nintendo Life Adventure Squad and Mario and Company all got shaken quite roughly. "It feels just like we've been in suspended animation since November 8, 2011!!!!" said GamerforGod. But there was no time to think further about this thought because right at that very moment Bill Gates, who was now sounding very much like Steve Jobs, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Shigeru Miyamoto, and just a touch of Martha Stewart, said...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

LordTendoboy

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

Then Atomic_3DS_Man makes doughnuts for everyone.

Wait, you used to be Atomic_3DS_Man? But you're a girl... right?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

LordTendoboy

@NintendoFan_27

"The Force is with us! We must prevail and stop Bill Gates and the (now dead) Steve Jobs from taking over Nintendo Land!"

Mario jumped on Yoshi's back while he pointed forward. "Onward fellow heroes! To the Castle!"

"Who's castle?" Kooper shrugged his shoulders.

"Bill Gates' fortress, of course! That is where our beloved Shigeru Miyamoto is being held captive!" Mario looked far off in the distance, and sure enough, there was a black fortress with clouds overhead.

"Um wait," Meta Knight interrupted. "I thought our mission was to rescue Luigi."

"What? You must have this confused with a different story." Falco replied. "According to the most recent forum bump, our new mission is to go to Bill Gate's fortress disguised as Call of Duty soldiers."

"Ok, enough chatter, we must rescue Miyamoto!" Mario made a little hop on Yoshi's back, and his weight caused Yoshi to collapse to the ground.

"Ugh, Mario, you've been eating too much lasagna!"

Mario frowned in embarrassment and shook his head. "Sorry buddy, I was preparing for our long journey. At this rate, it will take us 5 more thread pages to reach our destination."

"Nice breaking the fourth wall Mario," Kooper said. "But we really must be going."

Suddenly, before our heroes could react, a giant purple ghost appeared out of nowhere! He was holding LordTendoboy's Mii in his ghastly clawed hand.

"Blegh heh heh heh heh!" the ghost snarled. "Looks like your luck has run out! I am now hijacking this thread, for I have LordTendoboy's Mii! So long suckers!"

"What do we do now?!" Kirby cried out.

"Well, it looks like we have to... Find (his) Mii?" Yoshi responded.

"Ugh, the double entendres are getting ridiculous." Meta Knight shook his head.

The ghost reappeared on the other side of a large chasm. The bridge had been cut, and the pit was filled to the brim with boiling lava!

"Help Mii!" LordTendoboy's Mii cried out, his arms flailing.

To be continued...?

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

GamerforGod

The ghost continued to move closer to Mario and company, and he was just about to overtake them when suddenly...Wamtu from the Nintendo Life Adventure Squad came from nowhere and gave the ghost a big, well, Wamtu in his face, stunning him momentarily. Mario fortunately had Luigi's Poltergust 3000 on him and he used it to suck up the ghost while he was stunned. Crisis on the bridge had currently been averted!!!! But suddenly, in a very girly voice that came from the stage left direction, someone said...

[url=ht...

GameLord08

Non-contribution.

Apparently, Tendoboy's been kidnapped?

/me subscribes to this thread.

End of non-contribution.

GameLord08

kribsylicious

Kirby throws away the key of the door of wherever Tendoboy is trapped in.
The end.

My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2578-3560-0869

LordJumpMad

Fools!
Its is time I show you the true face of evil.
I have no wish to see a worthless being die a pitful death beneath my feet but I had enough of these pathetic fools, thinking that they can oppose me? How absurd!
Bend your knee and pledge service to me, and I yet let you live. My power will place this sad world under my dominion.
My powers are force no human flesh can withstand. A horror beyond words!
Both heaven and hell trembles before my might! be warned as these hunting words leave my lips:

Fear this day, fear my might, scream my name in fear as you dare to fight my everlasting madness tonight!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GameLord08

JumpMad wrote:

Fools!
Its is time I show you the true face of evil.
I have no wish to see a worthless being die a pitful death beneath my feet but I had enough of these pathetic fools, thinking that they can oppose me? How absurd!
Bend your knee and pledge service to me, and I yet let you live. My power will place this sad world under my dominion.
My powers are force no human flesh can withstand. A horror beyond words!
Both heaven and hell trembles before my might! be warned as these hunting words leave my lips:

Fear this day, fear my might, scream my name in fear as you dare to fight my everlasting madness tonight!

tl;dr version: Hide your kids, and hide your wives, 'cos he maddenin' errbody out there.

GameLord08

GamerforGod

...but alas, Dictator Jump Mad and his overly egocentric speech were no match for the evil Bill Gates. So Bill Gates laughed maniacally and centered the focus of the thread back on himself. Meanwhile Mario and Company along with the Nintendo Life Adventure Squad made their way towards Bill Gate's Evil Fortress of Doom as they discussed how to free Lord Tendoboy. But suddenly a pig came from the sky laughing like a hispanic camel and he said...

[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.