Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 2,622

Mickey

@World Your profile says you're a woman so I would have known that if I bothered to look at your profile and I wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place. Oh well. Look, not that I dislike the attention, we really need to stop before we get too off-topic.

PS: I never thought about adding a "of steel" at the end of my "man"s... what the heck, I'll do it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

@World: Woops, I thought you were a guy for a second there too. :3

FireMario887

HankLangley

Yo sup neeeeewwwwwww peeps

Edited on by LzWinky

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Jeremii

Hey guys! I found this site when NintendoLife was liking my Instagram pictures! =p Actually, I've been lurking this site for awhile, so here I am!
I'm a huge Nintendo fan from the popular to obscure material, all the way down to the games' very code. Hope to have fun joining this community.

Jeremii

Captain_Toad

Yello Hello. @Jerjerchan !

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jeremii

Thanks you guys! Hope to have fun here!

Jeremii

AllAroundGamer9

Hello everyone!! If you can't tell i'm new here, so please be gentle. Anyways that ends my generic introduction. Hope to meet all you wonderful people!

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Yo @MajecticPalidin Welcome to NL. I'm pretty sure you'll have a swell time here. Oh and (sorry for the shameless plug) make sure to read the community rules if you have the time https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

^Okay. It's hard to tell since his hair is shorter and his head looks scrunched (possibly from the resizing?), but I see it now. Cool. Yuri is always great.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

AllAroundGamer9

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Okay. It's hard to tell since his hair is shorter and his head looks scrunched (possibly from the resizing?), but I see it now. Cool. Yuri is always great.

Yuri sure is awesome, it's my favorite kind of por......wrong Yuri.

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic