Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,622

megamanx

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to the site, @megamanx! As long as you follow both the community rules and the rules for the game threads, I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

hmm you are quite nice but i gotta say CHECK THIS OUT KABA:http://www.youtube.com/user/UnrealEntGaming

please subscribe to unrealentgaming for all the latest gaming news,minecraft news,dbz news,and more he also listens to his fans yes he does hour long fanmails he also does giveaways and hes doing a giveaway for a ps4 and xbone and he makes minecraft servers for his fans so please subscribe

FishieFish

So I am new here, I didn't see an introduce yourself sub so I'd figure I'd just post here. I like Nintendo, Fire Emblem, and Zelda. I also have a radioactive T-rex. I hope I am welcome here.

So, hello.

"No one said you could touch."

Captain_Toad

Yo FishieFish. Welcome to Nintendo life.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

@ FishieFish Oh and (apologies for the shameless plug) make sure to check the community rules if you have the time. https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Urbanhispanic

FishieFish wrote:

So I am new here, I didn't see an introduce yourself sub so I'd figure I'd just post here. I like Nintendo, Fire Emblem, and Zelda. I also have a radioactive T-rex. I hope I am welcome here.

So, hello.

sup fishie fish. NL is a great place to chat with other players.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

World

So hey, I've been a member for a few weeks now, but I thought I should post here. Basically, I work from home a lot and thought it'd be fun to have something to do when I'm bored and full of coffee. For me, talking about games is about as much fun as playing them, so I hope you enjoy my caffeinated ravings, folks.

Also, I read the Community Rules because I live in mortal fear of getting banned on the first comment.

World

FireMario887

Welcome, @World! I hope you like it here so far and that you will continue to. I've seen your posts, and you have been doing a good job.

FireMario887

maxcriden

I will never feel like a full-fledged member until unofficial congressman of NL, @Mickey, welcomes me and asks me to look at the community rules.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Mickey

I checked, I guess I haven't welcomed you yet (which is weird because I thought for sure I did!) Welcome to Nintendo Life, @maxcriden! I suggest you read the community rules before making any other posts.

PS: unofficial congressman of NL? That's news to me!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

maxcriden

@Mickey, thanks! I did read the community rules but you are being a good congressman by letting me know about them.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

World

@Varia01 Thanks! So far, it is one of the more...community-ish communities I've seen online.

@Mickey Not technically a man (or perhaps a surfer?), but I hope the welcome still stands! I like the community so far. It seems vibrant and ever-changing. Heck, I have been around long enough to see you have two different avatars already!

World

Mickey

@World I'd bring up the fact that I give out "man"s like candy, but I genuinely didn't bother to look at your profile. Sorry about that. I stand by the rest of the welcome though!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

World

@World There isn't much there (...yet?). Probably you could be forgiven for that.

"Man" is a good stand-by, though. (Of course, being Canadian, I tend to use "eh" instead). Although with that avatar, it seems like you should be honour-bound to write, "(of steel)" when you hand them out, for laughs (?).

World

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic