Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,166

Shicky5000

Jaz007 wrote:

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Aw, thanks. I just really love that custom signature. ^_^

Hey, uh...there aren't people here who hate users who like other companies outside of Nintendo, are there? Because I suffered a lot of hate and insults for liking Nintendo in the other forum...

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

Jaz007

Shicky5000 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Aw, thanks. I just really love that custom signature. ^_^

Hey, uh...there aren't people here who hate users who like other companies outside of Nintendo, are there? Because I suffered a lot of hate and insults for liking Nintendo in the other forum...

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

IIaprghwrughapiw

StarBoy91 wrote:

Many of us are nice users, and we respect opinions of others.

But that won't stop me from challenging those opinons

Edited on by IIaprghwrughapiw

IIaprghwrughapiw

Shicky5000

Jaz007 wrote:

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

I feel like dancing like Rick Astley. Wait,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There we go. I read the rules, and I gotta say...I just love your way of life here. It's so...organized, and clean.

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

Urbanhispanic

Shicky5000 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

I feel like dancing like Rick Astley. Wait,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There we go. I read the rules, and I gotta say...I just love your way of life here. It's so...organized, and clean.

The users here are friendly and some are actually civil when it comes to debating. The moderators here are cool and keep the forums in order for the most part...welcome to Nintendo Life!

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

OCTAGON

Hello everyone here in NintendoLife my name is Edwin and I'm a 3DS gamer and sometimes a Xbox 360 gamer and I play Resident Evil Revelations and Animal Crossing New Leaf on the 3DS and I play GTA on the Xbox.

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. May you be remembered by your involvement on some of the greatest Nintendo games of all time. :(
Potatoes.
Super Mario Maker courses

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

Clavis

Hey everyone, my name is Clavis. I'm a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. My Pokémon White trainer friend code is 1377 7389 9946. My other friend codes are in my signature.

Edited on by Clavis

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Clavis wrote:

Hey everyone, my name is Clavis. I'm a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. My Pokémon White trainer friend code is 1377 7389 9946. My other friend codes are in my signature.

Hello Clavis. Welcome to Nintendo life.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kaabiitorori

Hello everyone! I am Kaabiitorori (although you guys can call me Kaabii for short). ^^

While I can consider myself a big Nintendo and Sega fan, I am first and foremost a gamer: I love playing video games, no matter whether is on consoles or PC as long as they are appealing and fun for me to play, that is what matters to me after all. Apart from gaming, I like anything related about technology and entertainment in general, including films, TV shows, comics, and music.

Today I started posting a few comments here and there on the website, but an entry into the forums was necessary as well. Hope I am welcomed in the community and meet lots of fellow gamers! =D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have already checked the rules out. Yep, I am ready to go and enjoy my stay! =)

Edited on by Kaabiitorori

Kaabiitorori

Varia01

Hey @Clavis! Nintendo Life is a fun and friendly place to post at. So I hope you have a great time here!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Varia01

Hello to you to @Kaabiitorori!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Clavis

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Hopefully I can find some friends to put on my friends list on my Nintendo accounts. lol, they are sadly empty right now. It'd be cool to have people that I can play my games with.

Edited on by Clavis

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter:

icymario

Hello... I guess? (sweats)

Eat bacon(its healthy).
Mario Kart wii code-1679-2638-7151
Super smash bros brawl-4942-4203-6828
Ice has a magnificent flavor if you think about it. Snake tried it and said it taste like gunpowder.:-)

Nintendo Network ID: icymario64

Poisoncannoli

Hi everyone!! My name is Nathan and I've been a fan of Nintendo since I was 9yrs old. After owning a snes and n64 I have finally returned back to Nintendo with the purchase yesterday of the wii u ( brought it online and am counting down the days until it arrives!) and I can't wait to play it. NL looks like a great site and am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forums.

Nintendo network ID: poisoncannoli

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic