General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,891

AuthorMessage

HeatBombastic

901. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap I was just thinking yesterday 'I wonder if @AlexSays will start posting again because of E3?' :O oh crap I'm Pyschic!!!

Haha, believe it or not it was actually unrelated. I was looking up Lego City reviews and this site came up. So I decided to check back in once I was able to remember my password..

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @AlexSays! I hope you enjoy posting in this forum!

Thank you, I've heard good things.

undead_terror wrote:

OMG, it's Alex! you have risen from the dead!, would you like to join my team of zombies?

This doesn't happen often, but I really don't know what to say to this.. lol. Is there a brochure or something so I can view all of the membership benefits?

You must be the Alex that was saying in the old comments. I'm Heat, and there's no real need for me to say my name. I was actually going to make a narcissistic joke, but I decided against it. Welcome baik.

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage

Shicky5000

902. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Aw, thanks. I just really love that custom signature. ^_^

Hey, uh...there aren't people here who hate users who like other companies outside of Nintendo, are there? Because I suffered a lot of hate and insults for liking Nintendo in the other forum...

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

903. Posted:

Shicky5000 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Aw, thanks. I just really love that custom signature. ^_^

Hey, uh...there aren't people here who hate users who like other companies outside of Nintendo, are there? Because I suffered a lot of hate and insults for liking Nintendo in the other forum...

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

HeatBombastic

904. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Many of us are nice users, and we respect opinions of others.

But that won't stop me from challenging those opinons :D

Edited on by HeatBombastic

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage

Shicky5000

905. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

I feel like dancing like Rick Astley. Wait,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There we go. I read the rules, and I gotta say...I just love your way of life here. It's so...organized, and clean.

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

906. Posted:

Shicky5000 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I feel like dancing like Rick Astley. Wait,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There we go. I read the rules, and I gotta say...I just love your way of life here. It's so...organized, and clean.

The users here are friendly and some are actually civil when it comes to debating. The moderators here are cool and keep the forums in order for the most part...welcome to Nintendo Life!

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

907. Posted:

Hello everyone my name is jim i have been a gamer since the age of 5 my favorite rpg series is Golden Sun.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

Mickey

908. Posted:

Hi, Jim. I hope you have a great time posting here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

909. Posted:

Hello everyone here in NintendoLife my name is Edwin and I'm a 3DS gamer and sometimes a Xbox 360 gamer and I play Resident Evil Revelations and Animal Crossing New Leaf on the 3DS and I play GTA on the Xbox.

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Super Smash Bros.(3DS got, Wii U coming up), Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
HYRULE HAIR CARE: MAX VOLUME SPRAY: 95% MORE VOLUME

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Mickey

910. Posted:

Welcome, @3DSFan134! I hope we become good friends!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

911. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @3DSFan134! I hope we become good friends!

I hope we will too!

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Super Smash Bros.(3DS got, Wii U coming up), Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
HYRULE HAIR CARE: MAX VOLUME SPRAY: 95% MORE VOLUME

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Clavis

912. Posted:

Hey everyone, my name is Clavis. I'm a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. My Pokémon White trainer friend code is 1377 7389 9946. My other friend codes are in my signature. :)

Edited on by Clavis

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter: word_janitor

AuthorMessage

Mickey

913. Posted:

Welcome, @Clavis! It's always nice to see a fellow Pokémon fan.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

914. Posted:

Clavis wrote:

Hey everyone, my name is Clavis. I'm a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. My Pokémon White trainer friend code is 1377 7389 9946. My other friend codes are in my signature. :)

Hello Clavis. Welcome to Nintendo life.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Kaabiitorori

915. Posted:

Hello everyone! I am Kaabiitorori (although you guys can call me Kaabii for short). ^^

While I can consider myself a big Nintendo and Sega fan, I am first and foremost a gamer: I love playing video games, no matter whether is on consoles or PC as long as they are appealing and fun for me to play, that is what matters to me after all. Apart from gaming, I like anything related about technology and entertainment in general, including films, TV shows, comics, and music.

Today I started posting a few comments here and there on the website, but an entry into the forums was necessary as well. Hope I am welcomed in the community and meet lots of fellow gamers! =D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have already checked the rules out. Yep, I am ready to go and enjoy my stay! =)

Edited on by Kaabiitorori

Kaabiitorori

AuthorMessage

Varia01

916. Posted:

Hey @Clavis! Nintendo Life is a fun and friendly place to post at. So I hope you have a great time here!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

917. Posted:

Hello to you to @Kaabiitorori!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

918. Posted:

Welcome, @Kaabiitorori! I can tell I'm gonna love you.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Clavis

919. Posted:

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Hopefully I can find some friends to put on my friends list on my Nintendo accounts. lol, they are sadly empty right now. It'd be cool to have people that I can play my games with.

Edited on by Clavis

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter: word_janitor

AuthorMessage

icymario

920. Posted:

Hello... I guess? (sweats)

Eat bacon(its healthy).
Mario Kart wii code-1679-2638-7151
Super smash bros brawl-4942-4203-6828
Ice has a magnificent flavor if you think about it. Snake tried it and said it taste like gunpowder.:-)

Nintendo Network ID: icymario64