General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,951

AuthorMessage
OutCold

OutCold

881. Posted:

Hello everyone! Been visiting the site for a couple months. No one has a DS or is even into Nintendo where I'm from. Thought I would look for some folks online. I play alot of Fire Emblem and Ocarina of Time and just got New Leaf lol

3DS Friends Code: 1607-2241-7551
Pokemon Y Trainer: Leo / Safari Type: Psychic
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

882. Posted:

Welcome, @OutCold! You just got New Leaf? You're gonna love it here. :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Varia01

Varia01

883. Posted:

Hey @OutCold, plenty of Nintendo people here. A LOT of people are friendly here. NL is a fun place to talk out, so I hope you have a great time!

Edited on by Varia01

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Azkikr337

Azkikr337

884. Posted:

Hello All,

I'm new here. The reason I came here is to make some friends for my FAVOURITE game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf friend code: 2595-0432-1343 Name: Azkikr337

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

885. Posted:

Welcome, @Azkikr337.

Man, a ton of new people are joining because of New Leaf! Not that I'm complaining...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

886. Posted:

Azkikr337! Welecome to Sonylife Nintendolife where our kin is friendly, the coffee is hot and where you can just take away all of your troubles and just relax. You can make some friends in Animal crossing here -> http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/animal_cross...
Oh and the guys that just joined make sure you check Da rules here -> http://www.nintendolife.com/rules

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
Urbanhispanic

Urbanhispanic

887. Posted:

mariobro4 wrote:

Azkikr337! Welecome to Sonylife Nintendolife where our kin is friendly, the coffee is hot and where you can just take away all of your troubles and just relax. You can make some friends in Animal crossing here -> http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/animal_cross...
Oh and the guys that just joined make sure you check Da rules here -> http://www.nintendolife.com/rules

very true.....hoping to get Animal Crossing soon.......to the newcomers, WELCOME!

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage
AlexSays

AlexSays

888. Posted:

Hai I'm Alex I say things and I liek games.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

889. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Hai I'm Alex I say things and I liek games.

OMG, it's Alex! you have risen from the dead!, would you like to join my team of zombies?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

890. Posted:

Welcome, @AlexSays! I hope you enjoy posting in this forum!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

891. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Hai I'm Alex I say things and I liek games.

Holy crap I was just thinking yesterday 'I wonder if @AlexSays will start posting again because of E3?' :O oh crap I'm Pyschic!!!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
AlexSays

AlexSays

892. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap I was just thinking yesterday 'I wonder if @AlexSays will start posting again because of E3?' :O oh crap I'm Pyschic!!!

Haha, believe it or not it was actually unrelated. I was looking up Lego City reviews and this site came up. So I decided to check back in once I was able to remember my password..

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @AlexSays! I hope you enjoy posting in this forum!

Thank you, I've heard good things.

undead_terror wrote:

OMG, it's Alex! you have risen from the dead!, would you like to join my team of zombies?

This doesn't happen often, but I really don't know what to say to this.. lol. Is there a brochure or something so I can view all of the membership benefits?

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Glucose

Glucose

893. Posted:

Howdy,
Been lurkin here for quite some time now, finally got around to signing up. Picked up New Leaf yesterday--hadta get in on the awesome FC sharing action you guys have goin! Look forward to getting to know some of you guys.

glhfdd

FC/name:3222-6726-5069/Datah

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

894. Posted:

Welcome, @Glucose! Know the Community Rules, try to be friendly and you'll fit in just fine!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Shicky5000

Shicky5000

895. Posted:

Hello! I'm new. (duh) These forums work differently then what I'm used to...none of my avatars work, and my signature banner won't show up. Here are a few:
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

And my Signature banner(s)
UntitledUntitled

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage
Shicky5000

Shicky5000

896. Posted:

Oh, my Purple Link avatar works. Even though it's a bit glitchy...

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

897. Posted:

Welcome to this forum, @Shicky5000! You'll get used to this place in no time. :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
HeatBombastic

HeatBombastic

898. Posted:

I often get replies on other social networks and news sites asking if I'm THE HeatBombastic. Maybe I should start procucing content? Haha. Well, welcome Shicky.

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

899. Posted:

Shicky5000 wrote:

Hello! I'm new. (duh) These forums work differently then what I'm used to...none of my avatars work, and my signature banner won't show up. Here are a few:
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

And my Signature banner(s)
UntitledUntitled

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Currently playing: Destiny, Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Playing soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
"We're up against a hairy, bloated, pagan god… Santa Clause!" -Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space

AuthorMessage
HeatBombastic

HeatBombastic

900. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap I was just thinking yesterday 'I wonder if @AlexSays will start posting again because of E3?' :O oh crap I'm Pyschic!!!

Haha, believe it or not it was actually unrelated. I was looking up Lego City reviews and this site came up. So I decided to check back in once I was able to remember my password..

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @AlexSays! I hope you enjoy posting in this forum!

Thank you, I've heard good things.

undead_terror wrote:

OMG, it's Alex! you have risen from the dead!, would you like to join my team of zombies?

This doesn't happen often, but I really don't know what to say to this.. lol. Is there a brochure or something so I can view all of the membership benefits?

You must be the Alex that was saying in the old comments. I'm Heat, and there's no real need for me to say my name. I was actually going to make a narcissistic joke, but I decided against it. Welcome baik.

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.