Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 2,622

Clavis

Hey everyone, my name is Clavis. I'm a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. My Pokémon White trainer friend code is 1377 7389 9946. My other friend codes are in my signature.

Edited on by Clavis

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Clavis wrote:

Hey everyone, my name is Clavis. I'm a Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. My Pokémon White trainer friend code is 1377 7389 9946. My other friend codes are in my signature.

Hello Clavis. Welcome to Nintendo life.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kaabiitorori

Hello everyone! I am Kaabiitorori (although you guys can call me Kaabii for short). ^^

While I can consider myself a big Nintendo and Sega fan, I am first and foremost a gamer: I love playing video games, no matter whether is on consoles or PC as long as they are appealing and fun for me to play, that is what matters to me after all. Apart from gaming, I like anything related about technology and entertainment in general, including films, TV shows, comics, and music.

Today I started posting a few comments here and there on the website, but an entry into the forums was necessary as well. Hope I am welcomed in the community and meet lots of fellow gamers! =D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have already checked the rules out. Yep, I am ready to go and enjoy my stay! =)

Edited on by Kaabiitorori

Kaabiitorori

FireMario887

Hey @Clavis! Nintendo Life is a fun and friendly place to post at. So I hope you have a great time here!

FireMario887

Clavis

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Hopefully I can find some friends to put on my friends list on my Nintendo accounts. lol, they are sadly empty right now. It'd be cool to have people that I can play my games with.

Edited on by Clavis

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter:

icymario

Hello... I guess? (sweats)

Eat bacon(its healthy).
Mario Kart wii code-1679-2638-7151
Super smash bros brawl-4942-4203-6828
Ice has a magnificent flavor if you think about it. Snake tried it and said it taste like gunpowder.:-)

Nintendo Network ID: icymario64

Poisoncannoli

Hi everyone!! My name is Nathan and I've been a fan of Nintendo since I was 9yrs old. After owning a snes and n64 I have finally returned back to Nintendo with the purchase yesterday of the wii u ( brought it online and am counting down the days until it arrives!) and I can't wait to play it. NL looks like a great site and am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forums.

Nintendo network ID: poisoncannoli

linkfan2

hi. i like the smash bros series and the legend of zelda series and mario series.

linkfan2

FireMario887

Welcome @linkfan2! Nintendo Life is a fun place to post and a lot of friendly people.

FireMario887

MagicalVioGenie

Wassup, I am MagicalVioGenie! I enjoy Zelda games, Mario(but not that much) Kirby, Fire Emblem Awakening Kid Icarus Uprising. I can't wait for A Link Between Worlds, The Wind Waker HD, and the new Smash Bros Titles!!

Never trust a genie. Ever.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3150-2159

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic