Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,622

Captain_Toad

Azkikr337! Welecome to Sonylife Nintendolife where our kin is friendly, the coffee is hot and where you can just take away all of your troubles and just relax. You can make some friends in Animal crossing here -> https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/animal_cross...
Oh and the guys that just joined make sure you check Da rules here -> https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Urbanhispanic

mariobro4 wrote:

Azkikr337! Welecome to Sonylife Nintendolife where our kin is friendly, the coffee is hot and where you can just take away all of your troubles and just relax. You can make some friends in Animal crossing here -> https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/animal_cross...
Oh and the guys that just joined make sure you check Da rules here -> https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

very true.....hoping to get Animal Crossing soon.......to the newcomers, WELCOME!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AlexSays

Hai I'm Alex I say things and I liek games.

AlexSays

AlexSays

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap I was just thinking yesterday 'I wonder if @AlexSays will start posting again because of E3?' oh crap I'm Pyschic!!!

Haha, believe it or not it was actually unrelated. I was looking up Lego City reviews and this site came up. So I decided to check back in once I was able to remember my password..

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @AlexSays! I hope you enjoy posting in this forum!

Thank you, I've heard good things.

undead_terror wrote:

OMG, it's Alex! you have risen from the dead!, would you like to join my team of zombies?

This doesn't happen often, but I really don't know what to say to this.. lol. Is there a brochure or something so I can view all of the membership benefits?

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Glucose

Howdy,
Been lurkin here for quite some time now, finally got around to signing up. Picked up New Leaf yesterday--hadta get in on the awesome FC sharing action you guys have goin! Look forward to getting to know some of you guys.

glhfdd

FC/name:3222-6726-5069/Datah

Shicky5000

Hello! I'm new. (duh) These forums work differently then what I'm used to...none of my avatars work, and my signature banner won't show up. Here are a few:
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

And my Signature banner(s)
UntitledUntitled

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

Shicky5000

Oh, my Purple Link avatar works. Even though it's a bit glitchy...

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

IIaprghwrughapiw

I often get replies on other social networks and news sites asking if I'm THE HeatBombastic. Maybe I should start procucing content? Haha. Well, welcome Shicky.

IIaprghwrughapiw

Jaz007

Shicky5000 wrote:

Hello! I'm new. (duh) These forums work differently then what I'm used to...none of my avatars work, and my signature banner won't show up. Here are a few:
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

And my Signature banner(s)
UntitledUntitled

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Jaz007

IIaprghwrughapiw

AlexSays wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap I was just thinking yesterday 'I wonder if @AlexSays will start posting again because of E3?' oh crap I'm Pyschic!!!

Haha, believe it or not it was actually unrelated. I was looking up Lego City reviews and this site came up. So I decided to check back in once I was able to remember my password..

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @AlexSays! I hope you enjoy posting in this forum!

Thank you, I've heard good things.

undead_terror wrote:

OMG, it's Alex! you have risen from the dead!, would you like to join my team of zombies?

This doesn't happen often, but I really don't know what to say to this.. lol. Is there a brochure or something so I can view all of the membership benefits?

You must be the Alex that was saying in the old comments. I'm Heat, and there's no real need for me to say my name. I was actually going to make a narcissistic joke, but I decided against it. Welcome baik.

IIaprghwrughapiw

Shicky5000

Jaz007 wrote:

You can't put pictures in your sig. There is some limit for avatars that are gifs too, I can't remember though, I think it might be in the community rules though.

Aw, thanks. I just really love that custom signature. ^_^

Hey, uh...there aren't people here who hate users who like other companies outside of Nintendo, are there? Because I suffered a lot of hate and insults for liking Nintendo in the other forum...

Jaz007

Shicky5000 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Aw, thanks. I just really love that custom signature. ^_^

Hey, uh...there aren't people here who hate users who like other companies outside of Nintendo, are there? Because I suffered a lot of hate and insults for liking Nintendo in the other forum...

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

IIaprghwrughapiw

StarBoy91 wrote:

Many of us are nice users, and we respect opinions of others.

But that won't stop me from challenging those opinons

Edited on by IIaprghwrughapiw

IIaprghwrughapiw

Shicky5000

Jaz007 wrote:

Bashing other people for his/her tastes in games and consoles is prohibited and can get you banned if you keep doing it. A lot of people here have varied tastes that go beyond Nintendo too.

I feel like dancing like Rick Astley. Wait,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There we go. I read the rules, and I gotta say...I just love your way of life here. It's so...organized, and clean.

Urbanhispanic

Shicky5000 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I feel like dancing like Rick Astley. Wait,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There we go. I read the rules, and I gotta say...I just love your way of life here. It's so...organized, and clean.

The users here are friendly and some are actually civil when it comes to debating. The moderators here are cool and keep the forums in order for the most part...welcome to Nintendo Life!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic