Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,340

Happy_Mask

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @WingsOfTeal (cool username by the way.) I hope we become the best of friends!

Are you by chance a Brony? Because it sure seems you think friendship is magic lately Mickey, you've been ridiculously friendly to many people you don't know in the slightest.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Mickey wrote:

@Happy_Mask I'm just trying to make up for my numerous meltdowns.

Ah, okay. You had me worried for a minute bro, I thought you might've found out you had a life altering illness or something. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mickey

@Happy_Mask pfft, you know me. I'd post it in the disappointment of the day thread the second I'd be diagnosed with it.

PS: Not that I don't appreciate the attention, but we should stop now before we get TOO off-topic.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

supered91

am new to nintendolife and i was wondering how do you make your own topic

supered91

FrancisvonBacon

@supered91 If you haven't figured it out yet top of the page under the forum name and welcome to Nimtendo Life.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Vinson916

Hey how's it going guys I'm Vinson from Sacramento, Ca, I just joined today while watching todays Nintendo Direct. Some pretty exciting stuff is on the way i'm especially hyped for Smash bros.

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter:

Rafx

Hello ppl, been lurking on this site for 1/2 a year or so. Thought it was time to sign up.
I have a Wii and a 3ds as far as Nintendo consoles go.
Look forward to getting to know you all.

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

nintendofanlp

Hey everybody it's nintendofanlp (look at my sig for my youtube channel) ! I do let's play and I'm currently doing New Super Mario Bros U!

I do let's plays on youtube, mostly Mario and Donkey Kong games! Feel free to check them out and have a few laughs along the way: http://www.youtube.com/nintendofanlp

3DS Friend Code: 3437-4200-0771 | Nintendo Network ID: therailfanner

FireMario887

I saw someone post on online gaming called @angelskissev, I think. Last time I checked that user joined 30 minutes ago. It's been more by now, anyway, welcome to NL, it is a fun place to post of which is mainly centered on Nintendo. It's funny, enjoyable, and a great website to hang out with friends at. You will find rules and guides on some of the surrounding links, like at the bottom above the hot stuff. Welcome, I hope you have a great time, @angelkissev!

FireMario887

KongFu

Hey guys, I finally decided to register and participate in this communtity. I normally just read online pages passivly. But the NL online community seems exceptionally nice in comparison to other pages. I am happy to be a part of it.

KongFu

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4166-4746 | Nintendo Network ID: KongFu

Fikachu

KongFu wrote:

Hey guys, I finally decided to register and participate in this communtity. I normally just read online pages passivly. But the NL online community seems exceptionally nice in comparison to other pages. I am happy to be a part of it.

Welcome aboard to nintendolife, KongFu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

OutCold

Hello everyone! Been visiting the site for a couple months. No one has a DS or is even into Nintendo where I'm from. Thought I would look for some folks online. I play alot of Fire Emblem and Ocarina of Time and just got New Leaf lol

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic