Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 2,143

Chaotix

I'm new here. So.....what do I do?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Captain_Toad

Chaotix wrote:

I'm new here. So.....what do I do?

Get comfy. Smile and wave. And say "Hi Nintendo Life!"

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Chaotix

@Mickey, Alright! Let's hope that happens! I'm not that fond of rules, but I'll check them out anyway!

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Orphaen

Hey all, I am new here. My name is Nick. I have been a gamer for a long time and plan to keep playing for an even longer time. Here's hoping I can fit in here.

Orphaen

Nintendo Network ID: Orphaen

Jaz007

@Orphaen Welcome to Sonylife where all your dreams come true. Enjoy your stay.

Jaz007

Chaotix

@Orphaen welcome! Hopefully we can be friends! If we are, I won't have to do anything bad. You don't want to meet chaos. Welcome! You will definitly fit in!

FrancisvonBacon

I'm new and need a bit of help around here.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3
Sandman( Sandile ) X LV. 3
2,500 Pokedollars

Mickey

Help is here. Welcome to the site! We all hope you become an irreplaceable user.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Chaotix

Welcome, new people! Ignore the rules! There are to many! I recommend visiting the role play:pokemon take over the world thread.

JaxxRaxor

I'm technically not a newbie, but I'm reemerging into the Nintendo Life Community today after having joined years ago. I bought a Wii U from a kid in the town next to mine and since I've never had a 360 or PS3 its nice to have a HD upgrade. How is everyone doing now as we transition to the 8th generation of consoles?

Nintendo Network ID: Jaxx_Raxor
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0705 3227 0871

Nintendo Network ID: Jaxx_Raxor

Urbanhispanic

JaxxRaxor wrote:

I'm technically not a newbie, but I'm reemerging into the Nintendo Life Community today after having joined years ago. I bought a Wii U from a kid in the town next to mine and since I've never had a 360 or PS3 its nice to have a HD upgrade. How is everyone doing now as we transition to the 8th generation of consoles?

Welcome, not so new newbie! I am trying to acquire funds for a Wii U so I envy you for having one.

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

remioli

New to this site as well. Where would someone post an idea for a game which is totally concept and would really never happen?

remioli

WingsofTeal

I'm a newbie here. Hi even though I may just lurk where there are Pokemon X/Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising...

WingsofTeal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic