Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 2,622

Mickey

@Happy_Mask pfft, you know me. I'd post it in the disappointment of the day thread the second I'd be diagnosed with it.

PS: Not that I don't appreciate the attention, but we should stop now before we get TOO off-topic.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

supered91

am new to nintendolife and i was wondering how do you make your own topic

supered91

FrancisvonBacon

@supered91 If you haven't figured it out yet top of the page under the forum name and welcome to Nimtendo Life.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Vinson916

Hey how's it going guys I'm Vinson from Sacramento, Ca, I just joined today while watching todays Nintendo Direct. Some pretty exciting stuff is on the way i'm especially hyped for Smash bros.

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter:

Mickey

Welcome to @Vinson96 and @Griffondo! E3 is the perfect time to get immersed into the online Nintendo community so I'm glad to see new users coming at this time.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Rafx

Hello ppl, been lurking on this site for 1/2 a year or so. Thought it was time to sign up.
I have a Wii and a 3ds as far as Nintendo consoles go.
Look forward to getting to know you all.

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

nintendofanlp

Hey everybody it's nintendofanlp (look at my sig for my youtube channel) ! I do let's play and I'm currently doing New Super Mario Bros U!

I do let's plays on youtube, mostly Mario and Donkey Kong games! Feel free to check them out and have a few laughs along the way: http://www.youtube.com/nintendofanlp

3DS Friend Code: 3437-4200-0771 | Nintendo Network ID: therailfanner

FireMario887

I saw someone post on online gaming called @angelskissev, I think. Last time I checked that user joined 30 minutes ago. It's been more by now, anyway, welcome to NL, it is a fun place to post of which is mainly centered on Nintendo. It's funny, enjoyable, and a great website to hang out with friends at. You will find rules and guides on some of the surrounding links, like at the bottom above the hot stuff. Welcome, I hope you have a great time, @angelkissev!

FireMario887

KongFu

Hey guys, I finally decided to register and participate in this communtity. I normally just read online pages passivly. But the NL online community seems exceptionally nice in comparison to other pages. I am happy to be a part of it.

KongFu

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4166-4746 | Nintendo Network ID: KongFu

Fikachu

KongFu wrote:

Hey guys, I finally decided to register and participate in this communtity. I normally just read online pages passivly. But the NL online community seems exceptionally nice in comparison to other pages. I am happy to be a part of it.

Welcome aboard to nintendolife, KongFu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

OutCold

Hello everyone! Been visiting the site for a couple months. No one has a DS or is even into Nintendo where I'm from. Thought I would look for some folks online. I play alot of Fire Emblem and Ocarina of Time and just got New Leaf lol

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

FireMario887

Hey @OutCold, plenty of Nintendo people here. A LOT of people are friendly here. NL is a fun place to talk out, so I hope you have a great time!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Azkikr337

Hello All,

I'm new here. The reason I came here is to make some friends for my FAVOURITE game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf friend code: 2595-0432-1343 Name: Azkikr337

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic