Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,622

Chaotix

@Mickey, Alright! Let's hope that happens! I'm not that fond of rules, but I'll check them out anyway!

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Orphaen

Hey all, I am new here. My name is Nick. I have been a gamer for a long time and plan to keep playing for an even longer time. Here's hoping I can fit in here.

Orphaen

3DS Friend Code: 0946-2271-6162 | Nintendo Network ID: Orphaen

Jaz007

@Orphaen Welcome to Sonylife where all your dreams come true. Enjoy your stay.

Jaz007

Chaotix

@Orphaen welcome! Hopefully we can be friends! If we are, I won't have to do anything bad. You don't want to meet chaos. Welcome! You will definitly fit in!

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

FrancisvonBacon

I'm new and need a bit of help around here.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Chaotix

Welcome, new people! Ignore the rules! There are to many! I recommend visiting the role play:pokemon take over the world thread.

JaxxRaxor

I'm technically not a newbie, but I'm reemerging into the Nintendo Life Community today after having joined years ago. I bought a Wii U from a kid in the town next to mine and since I've never had a 360 or PS3 its nice to have a HD upgrade. How is everyone doing now as we transition to the 8th generation of consoles?

Nintendo Network ID: Jaxx_Raxor
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0705 3227 0871

Nintendo Network ID: Jaxx_Raxor

Urbanhispanic

JaxxRaxor wrote:

I'm technically not a newbie, but I'm reemerging into the Nintendo Life Community today after having joined years ago. I bought a Wii U from a kid in the town next to mine and since I've never had a 360 or PS3 its nice to have a HD upgrade. How is everyone doing now as we transition to the 8th generation of consoles?

Welcome, not so new newbie! I am trying to acquire funds for a Wii U so I envy you for having one.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

remioli

New to this site as well. Where would someone post an idea for a game which is totally concept and would really never happen?

remioli

WingsofTeal

I'm a newbie here. Hi even though I may just lurk where there are Pokemon X/Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising...

WingsofTeal

Happy_Mask

Mickey wrote:

Welcome, @WingsOfTeal (cool username by the way.) I hope we become the best of friends!

Are you by chance a Brony? Because it sure seems you think friendship is magic lately Mickey, you've been ridiculously friendly to many people you don't know in the slightest.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Mickey wrote:

@Happy_Mask I'm just trying to make up for my numerous meltdowns.

Ah, okay. You had me worried for a minute bro, I thought you might've found out you had a life altering illness or something. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic