Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,622

Mr_Belmont

Great to be here, found this place while Googling the 'Adventure Time' game. Great site lay-out, a wealth of information, and the crowd seems nice, as well. Think I'll tuck-in for a pint and a stay...

Chuffed at it all -

Mr_Belmont

Mr_Belmont

Shining-Void wrote:

@Mr_Belmont Velcome to Nintendo life. I hope you have vonderful time here. Enjoy your Friday.

Thanks so much, and I AM....the beer is flowing, wearing my Finn hat, and waiting for my wife to arrive home. (Noticed there is no 'preview' option here, nor a list of various little faces, hrmmm.)

Mr_Belmont

KingDunsparce

I've been a member for months but have never seen this thread. xD
So... Hi I guess.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Jaz007

Hi, I've been watching this site for months now and decided to join so I can participate in the great community it has.

Jaz007

TsunamiSensei

I've been here for 4 days and i already love it!

I am Popo Man and if you see my eggplant, return it to me for a prize.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BadKitty

Welcome to this lovely and safe site~
Enter at you're own risk, for scarring, confusion, run away, crying is normal for new users, it's how and if you come back to us that matters,
Enjoy you're stay, have a cookie as you explore~ do stay safe I don't need more bodies on my hands.
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Ninte

Hey, my name's Arthur. I live in a small country in the Northern Europe called Latvia. Am an upcoming engineer, and I love science in general. Also kind of do pixel art and game art in general... my avatar would be an example of my works.
Since I am getting a 3DS I decided to check out if there are any cool forums dedicated to Nintendo in general, and I found this lovely cozy place. I am a huge nintendo lover, but as a poor guy, I couldn't afford a gaming system until now. Played NES as a kid for days, and kept an eye on Nintendo's stuff for all these years.

3DS Friend Code: 3196-2836-3036

3DS Friend Code: 3196-2836-3036

Geonjaha

Emeralds wrote:

Enter at you're own risk, for scarring, confusion, run away, crying is normal for new users, it's how and if you come back to us that matters,
Enjoy you're stay, have a cookie as you explore~ do stay safe I don't need more bodies on my hands.
Untitled

Do try to ignore the resident crazy lady.
She's more scared of you than you are of her. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Shadow09

Hello there, I'm new. I heard about this site on another forum and I decided to check it out for myself.

You're boring me to death, and I'm already dead. You're boring me back to death.

SirSmugleaf

Welcome, @Shadow09! I am sure that you will find Nintendo Life a very pleasant and enjoyable place to be!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Happy_Mask

Geonjaha wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

Untitled

Do try to ignore the resident crazy lady.
You're more afraid of her than she is of you. :3

Looks as if you had your words jumbled up, but don't worry, I fixed it. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jani-Koblaney

I'm Mikael and I'm from Finland..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

deathsmate

Hi guys, I'm a noobie here, just looking to chat with a few people and have a giggle. All the best 😉

deathsmate

Auracle

@deathsmate - Welcome to Nintendo Life. I hope you have a great time here.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

CaptainOlimar

My name is Austin Humphreys and i love Pikmin.

Stay updated with me if you want to add me on the 3DS or Wii because i'm getting both for christmas!

Hocotate's Best Pilot

Tricoloryoshi

Welcome to NL @captainolimar !

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Auracle

Welcome to NL, @CaptainOlimar! Have fun, just make sure you put your Piks away before it gets dark.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Absolute_Zero

Hello everyone I'm Absolute Zero, and I'm new here.

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4292-4895

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic