Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,624 of 2,624

FancyJehuty

Howdy. Been watching this site for news for a while now so I thought I'd join. I'm a 30 yo male who grew up with a PS1/PS2 and GBC/GBA but I stopped keeping up with new releases for a decade (I kept playing PS2 games mostly). My PS2 died during the pandemic so I wanted to upgrade to a PS5 but due to the mayhem during the launch I ended up getting a Switch instead, and I'm so glad I did. Now I have a backlog that should last me until 2050.

Nice to meet you all and see you around here, then.

FancyJehuty

Sugar-Rushed

Hi friends! I've browsed this site for a long time and decided to make an account here. Nintendo games were such formative pieces of media to me, namely Paper Mario, Kirby and the Pikmin franchise! My fave console right now is the Nintendo Switch since I love how versatile it is and I love playing games on it while in bed. My fave Nintendo Switch games are BOTW, TOTK and Pikmin 4!

"CTRL+ALT+DEL!"

RandomOwlDude

Hey there, everyone! I’m technically new here, but like many others, I’ve been lurking on this site for a while now. I like this place because it’s nicer than the other gaming sites. I’m a Dragon Quest and Splatoon fan, but I also like Zelda, Xenoblade, and other JRPGs!

I like Dragon Quest and Splatoon.

If you're reading this, I hope you have a good day!

Novamii

I guess it's time I finally threw my hat in the ring. Hi, you guys can call me Nova! Much like many of the newer members, I've been a lurker for a really long time. I've never been one for conversation, it's never been my strong suit, but lurking for so long I knew it was only a matter of time before I finally caved and joined the site. I've never really been able to express passion for gaming anywhere else, so I look forward to putting that side out there and engaging with the community!

Idealism and realism are only a few letters apart, it's a fine line between the two. One must be careful not
to step too far on one end, as it could very easily throw the other off balance.

My Current Games: AI: The Somnium Files

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic