General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,870

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

641. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

BayCraig100 wrote:

Ive been here for about 2 weeks so maybe i'm not quite a 'newbie' anymore but the stay has been great!

[/div]

Everybody's a noob to someone

Well thanks for the great welcome!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Grodus

642. Posted:

Been here for about a week, 5 days actually, and it's nice to be here.

Edited on by Grodus

I am Grodus. I will kidnap YOUR princess for the Shadow Queen, too!

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

643. Posted:

@Grodus: Must I say, I like your avatar.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

644. Posted:

hi everybody ^_^
Im here for 12 days and i love this site
ps: my englisch is not very good

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

NintenDogDaddy

645. Posted:

Hello everyone!

I am new to the Nintendo Life website and forums. After news that Nintendo Power would cease to be published at the end of the year I decided I needed a new source of information for all things Nintendo. I have a subscription to Game Informer magazine but that does not seem to be the most Nintendo friendly publication, and I have an account at Gamespot but that site seems more like a general source of game information than Nintendo specific, so I asked around and was directed here.

My name is Keith and I am thirty four years old. I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember (my first gaming memories are of playing Smurfs on Atari 2600 and Donkey Kong on Colecovision!). I became a Nintendo fan with the launch of the original NES and have been one ever since. My favorite period of gaming was probably back in the days of the sixteen bit wars between the SNES and the Sega Genesis. While I consider myself to be a hardcore Nintendo fanboy I have owned other systems since the launch of the NES such as the Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2 and the original Xbox. I currently own a Wii, a 3DS and a DSi and plan on preordering the WiiU when preorders become available. I have been married for twelve years to a wife who also likes gaming and we have three children (9,3 and 2) who love video games as well.

My favorite kinds of games are platformers so I have absolutely loved this generation of console games with gems such as Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn and New Super Mario Bros. Wii and I still have Kirby's Return To Dreamland and Rayman Origins sitting on the shelf waiting for me.

At the moment I am playing through Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii, Heroes of Ruin and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on 3DS and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks on DSi.

Thanks for having me on your forums. Hope to make friends with all of you soon.

NintenDogDaddy

AuthorMessage

GeePers

646. Posted:

Hi, I'm new the forums as well. I'm 38 and have been playing as far back as Pong. My first video game memory was playing on a Sears Pong console on a small B&W TV. My first system was an Atari 2600, then the NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube. I've also owned all three Playstations, the Dreamcast and both XBoxes. During that time I've also played PC games all the way back to my first computer, the TI-99/4A.

Over the last several years I've been primarily an Xbox and PC gamer. My son is now 5 1/2 and we're playing games together more and more so I've returned back to the Nintendo systems. I've got several games now for the Wii so I spend most of my time playing those games with my son and then when I want to play a more adult FPS shooter I switch over to Steam on my Mac. Any mobile gaming I do on my iPad and iPhone.

Anyway, getting psyched for the Wii U. Thought I'd seek out some friends to play with once it hits the store shelves.

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

647. Posted:

Welcome to the site guys! Try and ignore the occasional troll we get and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

648. Posted:

Hello everyone!!!! I'm not new to Nintendo Life, but it has been a while since I've been on (since February, to be exact)!!!! :) lol So I just thought I would say hi, and I'm still alive!!!! :) So, "Hi, and I'm still alive!!!!" :) lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
Here's a great link if you want to know more about Jesus.
Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

649. Posted:

Are you Tendoboy?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

650. Posted:

No, he's just another user using pac-man ghosts.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

651. Posted:

I miss Tendoboy... he never added me back on the 3DS...

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

652. Posted:

@KaiserGX @LordTendoboy ? He was pretty cool. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Nintendustin

653. Posted:

Greetings,

I'm an old gamer, though it does not take up my life. I'm an adult, 28 to be exact, who's married. No kids, one dog. I pay bills, debt, and my wife's student loans. Well, we pay her student loans. Anyway, I've been teaching for the past five years. Therefore, I have a pay check and spend too much money. That is why I'm here. I've decided to buy a Wii U. I might re-buy a 3DS in the future as well.

When it comes to games and consoles, I've had an NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, GBA, DS, 3DS, and a PS Vita. Now, I'm dumb and don't have any system right now minus my low-end PC. I tend to sell my consoles and games when I need money. I've been debating building a high-end gaming PC, but I'm going to get a Wii U for now until I pay off debt. What Sony or Microsoft offers the masses can almost always be obtained on the PC.

All in all, I'm happy with my decision because Nintendo has always had a special place in my heart. (Remember, I'm old and my first gaming console was the NES.) I look forward to getting to know some of you, but if you're really young and immature, please know I will probably not associate with you once the Wii U gets here. It would be odd to 'bff' with a little girl or pre-pubescent boy. Please, do not take offense to that. I'm just odd like that. Wait, it would be odd to shoot the poop with you with a decade or two between us in age.

Oh, I'm not here to boost my post count. I'm already on another Wii U forum; I can do that there. I'm here to discuss and meet mature gamers.

I love you,
dUstin

1375-8554-0108
http://backloggery.com/nintendustin

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

654. Posted:

It's good to see a lot of people coming into NL. I've been on this site for a year but started posting to a couple of forums 4 months ago.

I'm 35 years old and live in New York. I'm a big fan of Nintendo so I own a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Game Boy SP, DS Lite and a 3DS. I also own a PS1 and PS2. I still have most of the games that I have bought for each system. Right now, I play a lot of Mario Kart Wii and Goldeneye 007 for the Wii right now (and online as well.) I also am playing on my 3DS and have 4 games for it.

I said enough so I want to shout out everyone that makes an introduction here and a special shout out to the old school gamers that remembers the Atari 2600, the NES and hung out in the arcades back in the days. :)

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

Void

655. Posted:

I feel like I should be posting here, even though I've been coming to Nintendolife for about, uh, 14/15 months now... :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

656. Posted:

@Void a bit late to the party, are we? :3. Good to see some new users that don't make a "oh hai guys!" thread. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

NightSmoke

657. Posted:

I feel like I should introduce myself. I've been reading NintendoLife for about a year now. Lately I've felt the desire to reach out and post. This feels against my nature as I haven't really used the internet to interact with other people for the last few years.

I'm 28 year old American living in West Virginia. I'm recently married as of last month. In my youth a did a great deal of gaming as a Sega fan. I started off with the original gameboy, but moved on to the Sega Genesis, Sega CD and then to the Sega Saturn. After the disappointing experience of owning a Sega Saturn I drifted away from console gaming for a number of years. I did pick up a Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance but I was never seriously invested in them. I did some PC gaming in my teens from which I have a strong affinaty towards the Lucas Arts adventure games, the first two Fallout titles, and early Command and Conquer. However after the Saturn, video games were very much off my radar for most of the 21st century until I received a Wii for Christmas 2009.

The Wii has very much pulled me into gaming again in a way that I don't believe the PS3 or Xbox could. Now I'm flying the Nintendo flag in a proud fashion that seems out of touch with most other gamers I encounter in my area. I outfitted my wife with my "old" cosmo black 3DS after picking up a 3DS XL at launch, and I plan to pay for a Wii U in full first thing tomorrow morning. I'm very into the 3DS and I'm very excited about the Wii U.

In addition of playing games, I play guitar. I have over a decade of experience. I'm also a fan of pro wrestling, and a public radio listener. I've done some long distance hiking and am very intrested in all outdoor adventuer sport.

FC: 4124-5240-8883
WWWYKI

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

658. Posted:

hey im new to this site i was looking for a review and found this site
i love sega i love genesis best game ever sonic cd
also how do you make a thread on this site i keep trying to figure that out

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Chuie

659. Posted:

ello mr-sega welcome to nintendolife ;)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

660. Posted:

Well, I never knew this thread exists until a few seconds ago... but I might as well introduce myself now (I have been here for a few weeks now, though). I've been following Nintendo Life since the release of Pokemon W/B, looking for new information, and now I check this site all the time for anything. I am a huge fan of the Pokemon series, but I'm crazy for any good RPG or game. I'm actually playing the first Paper Mario on Virtual Console right now. Don't expect me to know a ton about Nintendo, as the reason I came to the site was to learn about Nintendo with people who aren't always using profanity and that stuff. I'm also only 11, to back my reason up more.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid