Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 2,622

Mieu-Fire

ello mr-sega welcome to nintendolife

MANGO

KiwiPanda

Well, I never knew this thread exists until a few seconds ago... but I might as well introduce myself now (I have been here for a few weeks now, though). I've been following Nintendo Life since the release of Pokemon W/B, looking for new information, and now I check this site all the time for anything. I am a huge fan of the Pokemon series, but I'm crazy for any good RPG or game. I'm actually playing the first Paper Mario on Virtual Console right now. Don't expect me to know a ton about Nintendo, as the reason I came to the site was to learn about Nintendo with people who aren't always using profanity and that stuff. I'm also only 11, to back my reason up more.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

StarBoy91

Hello, RedPanda, welcome to NintendoLife

To each their own

Final-Starman

Hello everyone! I'm new as a member, but I've been lurking around before and never bothered to make an account until now. and for future reference, Here's a list of game series that I like:
•Super Mario
•Sonic the Hedgehog
•Megaman
•Pokemon
•EarthBound
•Legend of Zelda
•Crash bandicoot
•Star Fox
•And way too many to list...

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

SomeBitTripFan

Welcome Final-Starman! Now that you're here (unless you already know) it's time to brush up on the Rules and Facts Vital to Surviving Your First Year of NintendoLife. (Long title, I know)

/Digs through piles of hay

Someone must have burnt it. Good Luck!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Final-Starman

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Welcome Final-Starman! Now that you're here (unless you already know) it's time to brush up on the Rules and Facts Vital to Surviving Your First Year of NintendoLife. (Long title, I know)

/Digs through piles of hay

Someone must have burnt it. Good Luck!

Thanks (Plot twist: I burned the book! Muhwahaha! (Clears throat))

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Mieu-Fire

welcome to nlife Final-Starman i hope you have a good time on here

MANGO

StarBoy91

Welcome, Final-Starman, to NintendoLife

To each their own

Jani-Koblaney

I'm still kind of a noob even though I've been here since 2010..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Sun

Ok, here I go.

I have been reading you for a long time and now it's my time to give some feedback too. I registered today to put a comment in the polemic 'Peta-does' thread. I will be honest, critic and respectful.

I have been playing videogames since I was a small child. My first one was Super NES but before that I had played NES. My favourite series are The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario. I also enjoy music, sports and nature.

Ireland, by the way.

Sun

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

Happy_Mask

Hello there pokestar98. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

ReshiramZekrom

Hello, my name is Morgan. I joined a few hours ago. I am known as ReshiramZekrom on Nintendo 3DS Forums (now currently LavenderTownSyndrome to celebrate Halloween), MindReader on Mario Kart Wii Forums, ReshiramZekrom on the Colors! Gallery, CanadaKid112 on Pokémon Trainer Club, and Funkykongfr on Transformice (yeah I know random). I frequently play various 3DS games and Mario Kart Wii. Like some people, I use my 3DS to get on here (because my mom hogs our only computer ¬_¬) If you want to add me, be warned that my Friend List is almost full (in fact, I gotta clean up my Friend List sometime in the near future).
Thanks for reading,

Morgan
Boy of various usernames

<insert signature here>

Switch Friend Code: SW-0702-1707-9409 | 3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | My Nintendo: MindReader | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter:

Kujo1597

Hey, I didn't realize this thread existed until it bumped.

I've been lurking here for ages and I finally decided to make an account. I'm mainly into fighting games and RPGs and I'm a big fan of Transformers. I occasionally draw Final Fantasy 2 comics based around stupid stuff I did or thought. "Comic Firion" has pretty much turned into me. I draw him really short. XD

It's not really important but I suppose I should say that I'm a girl and I'm from the lovely and well populated province of Saskatchewan. Extreme sarcasm right there I can't spell and I suck at proof-reading.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

Marakuto

I just realised i've been on Nintendo life for 1 year now, so I am no longer a newbie. :')

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Urbanhispanic

If you haven't been posting like a mad man since joining NL, then you are a newbie.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Lunapplebloom

Bazly wrote:

I don't think I ever posted in here! Even though I've been on NL for a while. I didn't realize this thread was even here! Hey guys! ^_^

That's the same thing that happened to me, though I did know that the thread existed. I just didn't know where to find it. XD

And welcome all new people.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

Welcome everyone! Spread the love to all newbies

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic