Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 2,150

Luicha

Hi there, I'm from Argentina, I'm 22, and I'm buying the Flame Red 3DS tomorrow ^_^ (although it'll arrive within a month ¬¬ )
This would be my first Nintendo (aside from the NES, of course). So I hope I don't get disappointed

3DS Friendcode: 2105 - 9670 - 9880

Xilef

Thanks for al the welcomes.

Xilef

DoodleJohn

Ummmm....... Hi everyone! (Sorry if I seem awkward, I'm just shy and nervous) I suppose I should introduce myself....
My name is John. I'm 13, so yeah, don't expect me to say I have a job or anything. I'm just a normal user that has stalked this here site for a while. As you can see, I am a Brony, so yeah.
It's nice to meet you all. Ummmm....
..That's about it.....

DoodleJohn

DoodleJohn

You're welcome! Can you send a PM to me or something about how you do all that shrunk text and stuff? I don't know how it works here, I have an account at 3DSPlaza and that's about it.

DoodleJohn

Torchwood

I've been here a while, but never properly introduced myself.
I'm JuLeDoS. I'm 14, having just finished junior high, and I enjoy Nintendo and making Youtube videos about Nintendo!

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

TysonOfTime

Welcome Intrepid.

I hope you live up to your usernamesake.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

thatguybob

I guess I'll say hi. I'm 21 and a big Nintendo & Dexter fan. yes I know those two thing really don't go together but there both great. Thinking about starting a Dexter forum any thoughts from anyone.

thatguybob

thatguybob

thanks for the welcome

thatguybob

shingi_70

Howdy.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Devious3Ds

Hi im new i'll be around....So get used to it.....LOL

WiiUForum: http://wiiuforums.com/forum.php

cakeashi

i didn't know this thread existed!! lol hi i'm kev.i'm 28 and have loved and played nintendo for longer than some of you have lived!! i've been reading the site for about 3 and a half years and finally decided to make an account

no one calls soundwave unchrasamatic!!
3ds fc:1375-7788-5773
xbox gamertag: cakeashi
ps3 gamer tag:foxhound_666
feel free to add me on any console but please message and let me know :)

Twitter:

lancea34

Hi, I'm lancea34 but you guys can call me Lance (not my real name btw). I've been lurking on this site for some time now until I finally decided to make an account which was... yesterday, lol. Hope to see you guys around.

3DS friend code: 4725-8076-8747

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic