Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,622

James

Welcome to the family, EvilLink

And welcome to all our new members. I hope you enjoy the site and stick with us for years to come!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Portista

I've had my account on NL for almost a year now! I LUV U NL!!!

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

jaffa

Hey all, I'm a new to NL I've been reading for the past year or so and have finally mustered up the courage to make an account
it's great to be apart of the NL community.

jaffa

Bilko

Hi everybody! Been reading the site for ages but decided I should get a bit more involved and join.
If anyone wants to add me, my 3DS friend code is: 4296-3053-4651
Huzzah!

3DS Friendcode: 4296-3053-4651
Currently playing: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Pullblox, Metroid Fusion (again)

Reala

Welcome to nl Bilko you can find the 3DS fc thread here helps keep all the adds in one place and makes it easier to find people.

Reala

Bilko

Thanks very much, I'll check it out.

Currently playing: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Pullblox, Metroid Fusion (again)

Bilko

Thanks @ClaytonLuigi - curse those scarab beetles!

ShadowVector

Brand new here! Sup!

Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account

The statement below is false
The statement above is true

When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language

Lunapplebloom

Hey there @ShadowVector. Welcome to NL, where all your Nintendo dreams come to Life.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ShadowVector

Applejacklove wrote:

Hey there @ShadowVector. Welcome to NL, where all your Nintendo dreams come to Life.

What?! That's terrible!!! I once had a dream that I was being chased by Giga Bowser and I got crushed! Does that mean...oh...OH NO! NOOoooooooo!!!....

ShadowVector 2012 - 2012

Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account

The statement below is false
The statement above is true

When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language

Xilef

Hey, i have been looking for a thread like this. Didn't think you had any. Anyway, i have already been posting around the site, but i might as well introduce myself.

As you can se, my name internet name is Xilef (which is just my real name spelled bakwards), i'm 15 years old and i'm from Sweden. I have been hanging around NL for a few months now, but i decided now to join this wonderful bunch of people. I love Nintendo, i like Sony and don't realy care much for Microsoft. My favorite ganres are Platformers and RPGs and my favorite franchise of al time Pokemon.

So there you go. Just a little introduction to myself. Now that i have joined, i would love to start playing with people online on games like Mario Kart, Pokemon, Monster Hunter and more.

Xilef

Kinioka

Hi there. Im 22 yo . My favourite genres are jrpgs, puzzles and 2DP games. I own a Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, N64, 3DS, DS and PS3 but I only play 3DS and Wii though.

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

Kinioka

Sorry, 2D Platform games. Thanks.

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic