Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 2,622

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Oh I forgot to introduce myself here. I'm Biebergirl14 and as you can tell I am obsessed with everything Bieber (girly scream lol). I've seen Bieber in concert over a dozen times and have even paid for a life size Bieber doll that is the exact same height as me. Some day I plan on marrying Bieber. I hope there are other Bieber fans such as myself!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

BieberGirl14 wrote:

Oh I forgot to introduce myself here. I'm Biebergirl14 and as you can tell I am obsessed with everything Bieber (girly scream lol). I've seen Bieber in concert over a dozen times and have even paid for a life size Bieber doll that is the exact same height as me. Some day I plan on marrying Bieber. I hope there are other Bieber fans such as myself!

......and today I have learned something about commitment, and I am better for it. I will miss you BieberGirl14 and I wish you didn't have to disappear into oblivion. Your time here has been special.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Mibbleng

Hi everyone, I'm Mibbleng (but call me Sam) and I've been lurking the website for a while now, finally decided to make an account. How are you all?
My 3DS friend code is 5241 - 2074 - 7301 if you want to add me.
And could anyone tell me the NintendoLife Mario Kart 7 community code? I remember reading that there is one, at least.

Edited on by Mibbleng

3DS Friend Code: 5241 - 2074 - 7301
NNID: Mibbleng
PSN ID: Mibbleng

GamerforGod

Hi Mibbleng...I mean Sam!!!! lol Welcome to Nintendo Life. We're glad to have you on board. Enjoy your stay!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Linky_97

Im kinda new here... i have been here since september sooooooooooooooo Hi everybody!(Hi Dr.Nick hehe)

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

GamerforGod

Hi Link_Belmont!!!! Welcome to Nintendo Life and Merry Christmas to you!!!! I also joined around Christmas when I joined this site two or three years ago. lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Matti

Hello and happy Christmas to everyone . I have been reading this site for years now but finally decided to join here. I recently got a nice, red 3DS so if anyone wants new friends to add on their list then you can add me too.

Some random Finnish gamer

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2684-3636 | Nintendo Network ID: mrkuribo

CorporalPegasus

Well, i guess im a newbie too. I joined 6 Days ago, but lurked here for a few weeks before. So, hello everyone!

IGOR!

nerdydan

I'm a newbie as well. Been reading articles and reviews here for a while, but i only just decided to join a week back.

Well, um... I like Burgers. Not much else to say.

GamerforGod

Yay for triple newbie power!!!! lol Welcome to Nintendo Life kuribo, Private-Pegasus, and nerdydan!!!! Merry Christmas to you all, and to all a good Nintendo!!!! lol

[url=ht...

FOREST_RANGER

Just a side-note, but I feel that 'newcomer' is more appropriate.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

GamerforGod

In that case welcome newb...I mean newcomer bobbiKat!!!! lol It's good to have you on board, and just in time for the New Year too!!!! Enjoy your stay!!!!

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

redblueuniverse

Thought i should pop in and introduce myself, been visiting the site for past few months and decided it is time to post. Anyway: Chris/Shotdown. 26. From UK. Father. 3DS/DS/Wii/360 gamer.

Nice to meet you all, hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Edited on by redblueuniverse

redblueuniverse

NintenHero

I joined last month, so I guess i'm considered a newcomer to? lol.

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

JustAnotherUser

Welcome to the site @shotdown @Nintenhero.
Feel free to jump in current topics, we get the occasional troll but we have a "Do not feed" sign... so you should be ok.

@shotdown I love your freaky forms android man

JustAnotherUser

LostHeaven

Hello everyone, just joined the forum, so I would like to say hello to the community.

Been an happy player of Nintendo consoles since the Game & Watch and the NES, and a proud owner since the SNES. Recently made another addition to the list after buying a 3DS, and that's what encouraged me to register on the forum, although I've been following Nintendo Life since its beginning, I believe.

Feel free to add either of my friend codes and PM me with yours.
Cheers!

Edited on by LostHeaven

My collection: people.ign.com/realinho/games
Xbox Live: Realinho | Apple Game Center: Realinho | Steam: Realinho

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2401-9157 | Nintendo Network ID: Realinho | Twitter:

shingi_70

Hey and welcome to nintendolife.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic