General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,881

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

421. Posted:

LordJumpMad's n00bies Guide to pledging your allegiance to LordJumpMad

The reputation of LordJumpMad echoes far and wide! Its amazing leader a man of spirit, a paragon of total masculinity... as if there could be more than one of the Mighty LordJumpMad!
When they talk about this fearless man of indomitable spirit masculinity and total Evil Madness!They're talking about me!

Rule#1 Kneel before me or Die beneath my feet!, The choice is your to make freely of course!
Rule#2 Follow rule#1

Follow these rules to live a long and happy life here on Nintendo Life
Will soon be re-name to SonyLife

Edited on by theblackdragon

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

422. Posted:

NO ITS NOT!!!! YOUR CRAZY !!! ignore lordjumpmad or he just might kill u

Edited on by Shining-Void

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

423. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Rule#1 Kneel before me or Die beneath my feet!, The choice is your to make freely of course!
Rule#2 Follow rule#1
Rule#3 Learn to ignore my horrible command, of the English language!

you forgot one >:3

in all seriousness, though, welcome to all newbies! just be chill and you'll be all right. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

MetroidMasher17

424. Posted:

To all newbies (even though I'm one myself) just ignore the meaner users. Remember they are only fooling around most of the time.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

425. Posted:

Nin-pal wrote:

NO ITS NOT!!!! YOUR CRAZY !!! ignore lordjumpmad or he just might kill u

Calm down, it's fine. Hes just playing around, n_n

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

426. Posted:

of course hes playing around nothing like a little drama to liven the place up

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"

AuthorMessage

xXDaKidXx

427. Posted:

I didn't see an introduction tread so I'm just posting it here.
Hi, my name is DaKid, you can all me "Kid" for short. I am also DaKidWiiTrailers on Youtube. No, I'm not advertising my Youtube Channel, hah. I'm here because I like this site and its atmosphere ( And its got me a lot of scoops for my Channel too lol) so I finally decided to join. So what's up?

DaKidWiiTrailers

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

428. Posted:

Hello there DaKid, welcome to NintendoLife. You have a pretty impressive Youtube channel, so I think you'll fit along just fine on this site.

Once you get used to this website a bit, go and visit the Nintendo Life Chat so that you can mingle along with the members/Become a minion of our mighty LordJumpMad.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

xXDaKidXx

429. Posted:

^Will do! Thanks!

DaKidWiiTrailers

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

430. Posted:

Oh I forgot to introduce myself here. I'm Biebergirl14 and as you can tell I am obsessed with everything Bieber (girly scream lol). I've seen Bieber in concert over a dozen times and have even paid for a life size Bieber doll that is the exact same height as me. Some day I plan on marrying Bieber. I hope there are other Bieber fans such as myself!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

JayArr

431. Posted:

BieberGirl14 wrote:

Oh I forgot to introduce myself here. I'm Biebergirl14 and as you can tell I am obsessed with everything Bieber (girly scream lol). I've seen Bieber in concert over a dozen times and have even paid for a life size Bieber doll that is the exact same height as me. Some day I plan on marrying Bieber. I hope there are other Bieber fans such as myself!

......and today I have learned something about commitment, and I am better for it. I will miss you BieberGirl14 and I wish you didn't have to disappear into oblivion. Your time here has been special. :'(

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

432. Posted:

no community is complete without a bieber fan :D

AuthorMessage

Mibbleng

433. Posted:

Hi everyone, I'm Mibbleng (but call me Sam) and I've been lurking the website for a while now, finally decided to make an account. How are you all?
My 3DS friend code is 5241 - 2074 - 7301 if you want to add me.
And could anyone tell me the NintendoLife Mario Kart 7 community code? I remember reading that there is one, at least.

Edited on by Mibbleng

3DS Friend Code: 5241 - 2074 - 7301
NNID: Mibbleng
PSN ID: Mibbleng
Steam ID: Kazuya

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

434. Posted:

Hi Mibbleng...I mean Sam!!!! :) lol Welcome to Nintendo Life. :) We're glad to have you on board. Enjoy your stay!!!! :)

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
Here's a great link if you want to know more about Jesus.
Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

435. Posted:

Im kinda new here... i have been here since september sooooooooooooooo Hi everybody!(Hi Dr.Nick hehe)

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

436. Posted:

Hi Link_Belmont!!!! Welcome to Nintendo Life and Merry Christmas to you!!!! :) I also joined around Christmas when I joined this site two or three years ago. :) lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

mrkuribo

437. Posted:

Hello and happy Christmas to everyone :). I have been reading this site for years now but finally decided to join here. I recently got a nice, red 3DS so if anyone wants new friends to add on their list then you can add me too.

mrkuribo

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2684-3636 | Nintendo Network ID: mrkuribo

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

438. Posted:

Well, i guess im a newbie too. I joined 6 Days ago, but lurked here for a few weeks before. So, hello everyone!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

nerdydan

439. Posted:

I'm a newbie as well. Been reading articles and reviews here for a while, but i only just decided to join a week back.

Well, um... I like Burgers. Not much else to say.

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

440. Posted:

Yay for triple newbie power!!!! :) lol Welcome to Nintendo Life kuribo, Private-Pegasus, and nerdydan!!!! Merry Christmas to you all, and to all a good Nintendo!!!! :) lol

Add me on Facebook!!!!