General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 401 to 420 of 1,698

AuthorMessage

GunGoomba

401. Posted:

Hey guys, my name is GunGoomba! I currently come here for 3DS news. I had a Wii but it broke. I currently only have Dead or Alive and the Ambassador games.

Here's my 3DS games to get list incase you're interested.

Nintendo 3DS Animal Crossing 3DS

Tales of the Abyss

Super Mario 3D Land

Mario Kart 7

Kid Icarus Uprising

OoT 3DS

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Paper Mario 3DS

Tekken 3D:Prime Edition

Starfox 3D (Come on guys, let's do a Barrel Roll!)

Luigi's Mansion 2

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Nintendogs: Golden Retriever and Friends

Beyond the Labyrinth

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter games

Animal Resort 3D

Balloon Pop 3D

Kirby game if one comes.

AuthorMessage

Machu

402. Posted:

Noobs!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

JayArr

403. Posted:

BadChu wrote:

Noobs!

Don't mind him he is mean. Just look at as him name. =P

I on the other hand am a sensitive and kind user and friend to newbies everywhere. n_n Welcome to Nintendolife guys.

except that pik person. He can go away. D:

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

GunGoomba

404. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

BadChu wrote:

Noobs!

I on the other hand am a sensitive and kind user and friend to newbies everywhere. n_n Welcome to Nintendolife guys.

Gladly :(

AuthorMessage

ChaosTheChao

405. Posted:

HI GUYS! I'm relatively new ben on here for a few weeks and just found this thread. HI AGAIN!

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
\"It's time to speed, Keed!\"

AuthorMessage

MetroidMasher17

406. Posted:

I joined NL on August 6th. So I guess I'm sorta new. Today's a month.
Hey...today's the one month anniversary of my joining NL! Just noticed that...
But I had been coming to the site as a guest for at least a year.
So I guess I'm sorta not new.

Edited on by MetroidMasher17

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

AuthorMessage

Colors

407. Posted:

GunGoomba wrote:

JayArr wrote:

BadChu wrote:

Noobs!

Gladly :(

Don't worry, he wasn't talking about you. It was another better-known Pik.

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

408. Posted:

welcome to NLife colorsnoob. Please don't enjoy your stay.

I agree with what jay said about pik < 3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Colors

409. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

welcome to NLife colorsnoob. Please don't enjoy your stay.

I agree with what jay said about pik < 3

You know that I've been here for months. Must you aggravate me?

ಠ_ಠ

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

RezonAce

410. Posted:

Hi, I'm RezonAce.

I'm an avid Nintendo fan, and I am working on a game of my own. While that's happening though, I stay current on game news and listen to what others in the community have to say.

RezonAce

AuthorMessage

Syrup

411. Posted:

Hello, I'm LiquidVolt!

I've been here since May, but only started posting and commenting a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, but I only buy the Portable Consoles, the last Nintendo home console I bought was the Nintendo 64. So, yeah...

Edited on by Syrup

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

412. Posted:

LiquidVolt wrote:

Hello, I'm LiquidVolt!

I've been here since May, but only started posting and commenting a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, but I only buy the Portable Consoles, the last Nintendo home console I bought was the Nintendo 64. So, yeah...

Hey LiquidVolt! Welcome to the NL community! I'm also Portable Console person as I prefer handhelds over home consoles.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

SqueakyTheBone

413. Posted:

I probably should get around to introducing myself.

So yeah. I'm a guy. Who plays video games. And... yeah.

Exciting times!

What a freakin' tool, eh?

AuthorMessage

JayArr

414. Posted:

Hello New Guy! Welcome to NintendoLife! Have you asked yourself, "What can I do fit in here?" "How can I go about being mentioned in the 'Who's your favorite user' thread?" "What is this place I don't even" Well I am here for you champ. Newbies are my friends and I want to help you get the most of our lovely NL community. So just for you I have written up......

1. Get an Avatar - You want to be memorable and make those post sizzle with a nice cool avatar. Grey smiley guy post tend to get looked over. =( It's sad, I know, but it happens. So get yourself a good look going. That style.

2. Know your Forum - There are a lot of tricks to make your post more streamlined or interesting. We have a Nice Message Guide to help you out. All the different smiley, how to adjust your text, post images/videos and more. Also take a look at the Community Rules We don't want you getting that ban hammer now do we?

3. Floss Waffles - 'Nuff said.

4. Don't be Shy - We were all new here at one time. The quickest way to become more known amongst everyone is take more post. Get out there and let your voice be heard. The more people that join in the conversation the more interesting it is. When I first started posting I felt my post were over looked occasionally while the "popular" users talked around me. It happens in every forum and should never discourage you. The more I posted the more people responded to me. Make a topic on something you think would be interesting to discuss. (Just don't make a hundred random topics, you don't want to be that guy. D:)

5. U Mad? - Don't be. We all have varying opinions around here (some are even not so good towards Nintendo at the moment [gasp] ). Often we will debate and that's half the fun of a forum. Though don't let someone else's opinions make you so mad you start calling people names or being rude. No one likes a jerkhead. =( So be good and people will be good to you.

6. WWLJMD - What would LordJumpMad do? Ok, now that you have thought what he would do....don't do that. "But JayArr, LordJumpMad is a popular and well-liked user!" Wrong. Listen here Tommy, there a big difference between being well-liked and well-known, especially for the wrong reasons like he is. We keep him around here to remind of everything that isn't pretty outside of NL. D: Plus we all call him LadyJumpMad behind his back You don't wanna be that guy.

7. [Classified Secret] - If you stick around long enough you will figure this one out. It's the best. Ok, really I just made up a fake rule to even out my number of rules n_n

8. Be Yourself - There are all types here on NL from the funny laid-back gamer to the angsty old-school elitist and all sorts in between. Everyone has their fans and everyone has the people that disapprove of them. You can't please everyone so just be you. It feels the best anyway right? n_n

So congratulations on finding one of the best gaming communities on the net. Hope these tips help and I look forward to seeing you on the forums. ~JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

415. Posted:

You forgot to warn them about the weird bird freaks flying around here from time to time.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

416. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

So congratulations on finding one of the best gaming communities on the net. Hope these tips help and I look forward to seeing you on the forums. ~JayArr

Why did you sign your own post? That's so lame

@turtle: Shh, let them figure it out on their own

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

417. Posted:

Nin-pal here and welcome all don't know if im a "new" user oh well i just never introduced myself so HI :)

Edited on by Shining-Void

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

418. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

3. Floss Waffles - 'Nuff said.

Read: Most important! NEVER FORGET!

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

SqueakyTheBone

419. Posted:

Haha, I'm liking this community already!

What a freakin' tool, eh?

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

420. Posted:

you'll love it cause i do :)

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees