Showing 401 to 420 of 1,920
401. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 12:12 BST
Hey guys, my name is GunGoomba! I currently come here for 3DS news. I had a Wii but it broke. I currently only have Dead or Alive and the Ambassador games.
Here's my 3DS games to get list incase you're interested.
Nintendo 3DS Animal Crossing 3DS
Tales of the Abyss
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Kid Icarus Uprising
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Paper Mario 3DS
Tekken 3D:Prime Edition
Starfox 3D (Come on guys, let's do a Barrel Roll!)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Nintendogs: Golden Retriever and Friends
Beyond the Labyrinth
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter games
Animal Resort 3D
Balloon Pop 3D
Kirby game if one comes.
402. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 12:56 BST
403. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 13:11 BST
Don't mind him he is mean. Just look at as him name. =P
I on the other hand am a sensitive and kind user and friend to newbies everywhere. n_n Welcome to Nintendolife guys.
except that pik person. He can go away. D:
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
404. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 19:58 BST
BadChu wrote:Noobs!Don't mind him he is mean. Just look at as him name. =PI on the other hand am a sensitive and kind user and friend to newbies everywhere. n_n Welcome to Nintendolife guys.except that pik person. He can go away. D:
405. Posted: Tue 6th Sep 2011 13:15 BST
HI GUYS! I'm relatively new ben on here for a few weeks and just found this thread. HI AGAIN!
No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
\"It's time to speed, Keed!\"
406. Posted: Tue 6th Sep 2011 20:05 BST
I joined NL on August 6th. So I guess I'm sorta new. Today's a month.Hey...today's the one month anniversary of my joining NL! Just noticed that...But I had been coming to the site as a guest for at least a year.So I guess I'm sorta not new.
Edited on Tue 6th September, 2011 @ 20:06 by MetroidMasher17
When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
Nintendo Network ID: President64
Nintendo Network ID: President64
407. Posted: Sun 11th Sep 2011 18:23 BST
BadChu wrote:Noobs!Don't mind him he is mean. Just look at as him name. =PI on the other hand am a sensitive and kind user and friend to newbies everywhere. n_n Welcome to Nintendolife guys.except that pik person. He can go away. D:Gladly
Don't worry, he wasn't talking about you. It was another better-known Pik.
Edited on Sun 11th September, 2011 @ 18:23 by Colors
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets
408. Posted: Sun 11th Sep 2011 18:24 BST
welcome to NLife colorsnoob. Please don't enjoy your stay.
I agree with what jay said about pik < 3
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
409. Posted: Sun 11th Sep 2011 18:28 BST
welcome to NLife colorsnoob. Please don't enjoy your stay.I agree with what jay said about pik < 3
You know that I've been here for months. Must you aggravate me?
Edited on Sun 11th September, 2011 @ 18:29 by Colors
410. Posted: Mon 12th Sep 2011 02:07 BST
Hi, I'm RezonAce.
I'm an avid Nintendo fan, and I am working on a game of my own. While that's happening though, I stay current on game news and listen to what others in the community have to say.
411. Posted: Mon 12th Sep 2011 02:23 BST
Hello, I'm LiquidVolt!
I've been here since May, but only started posting and commenting a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, but I only buy the Portable Consoles, the last Nintendo home console I bought was the Nintendo 64. So, yeah...
Edited on Mon 12th September, 2011 @ 02:23 by Syrup
412. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 18:51 BST
Hello, I'm LiquidVolt!I've been here since May, but only started posting and commenting a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, but I only buy the Portable Consoles, the last Nintendo home console I bought was the Nintendo 64. So, yeah...
Hey LiquidVolt! Welcome to the NL community! I'm also Portable Console person as I prefer handhelds over home consoles.
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19
My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher
3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576
413. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 19:15 BST
I probably should get around to introducing myself.
So yeah. I'm a guy. Who plays video games. And... yeah.
What a freakin' tool, eh?
414. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 20:56 BST
Hello New Guy! Welcome to NintendoLife! Have you asked yourself, "What can I do fit in here?" "How can I go about being mentioned in the 'Who's your favorite user' thread?" "What is this place I don't even" Well I am here for you champ. Newbies are my friends and I want to help you get the most of our lovely NL community. So just for you I have written up......
1. Get an Avatar - You want to be memorable and make those post sizzle with a nice cool avatar. Grey smiley guy post tend to get looked over. =( It's sad, I know, but it happens. So get yourself a good look going. That style.
2. Know your Forum - There are a lot of tricks to make your post more streamlined or interesting. We have a Nice Message Guide to help you out. All the different smiley, how to adjust your text, post images/videos and more. Also take a look at the Community Rules We don't want you getting that ban hammer now do we?
3. Floss Waffles - 'Nuff said.
4. Don't be Shy - We were all new here at one time. The quickest way to become more known amongst everyone is take more post. Get out there and let your voice be heard. The more people that join in the conversation the more interesting it is. When I first started posting I felt my post were over looked occasionally while the "popular" users talked around me. It happens in every forum and should never discourage you. The more I posted the more people responded to me. Make a topic on something you think would be interesting to discuss. (Just don't make a hundred random topics, you don't want to be that guy. D:)
5. U Mad? - Don't be. We all have varying opinions around here (some are even not so good towards Nintendo at the moment [gasp] ). Often we will debate and that's half the fun of a forum. Though don't let someone else's opinions make you so mad you start calling people names or being rude. No one likes a jerkhead. =( So be good and people will be good to you.
6. WWLJMD - What would LordJumpMad do? Ok, now that you have thought what he would do....don't do that. "But JayArr, LordJumpMad is a popular and well-liked user!" Wrong. Listen here Tommy, there a big difference between being well-liked and well-known, especially for the wrong reasons like he is. We keep him around here to remind of everything that isn't pretty outside of NL. D: Plus we all call him LadyJumpMad behind his back You don't wanna be that guy.
7. [Classified Secret] - If you stick around long enough you will figure this one out. It's the best. Ok, really I just made up a fake rule to even out my number of rules n_n
8. Be Yourself - There are all types here on NL from the funny laid-back gamer to the angsty old-school elitist and all sorts in between. Everyone has their fans and everyone has the people that disapprove of them. You can't please everyone so just be you. It feels the best anyway right? n_n
So congratulations on finding one of the best gaming communities on the net. Hope these tips help and I look forward to seeing you on the forums. ~JayArr
415. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 21:03 BST
You forgot to warn them about the weird bird freaks flying around here from time to time.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
416. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 21:11 BST
Why did you sign your own post? That's so lame
@turtle: Shh, let them figure it out on their own
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
417. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 21:28 BST
Nin-pal here and welcome all don't know if im a "new" user oh well i just never introduced myself so HI
Edited on Mon 3rd October, 2011 @ 21:34 by Shining-Void
I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046
Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees
418. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 22:00 BST
Read: Most important! NEVER FORGET!
419. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 22:52 BST
Haha, I'm liking this community already!
420. Posted: Mon 3rd Oct 2011 22:57 BST
you'll love it cause i do