Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,622

Colors

zezhyrule wrote:

welcome to NLife colorsnoob. Please don't enjoy your stay.

I agree with what jay said about pik < 3

You know that I've been here for months. Must you aggravate me?

ಠ_ಠ

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

RezonAce

Hi, I'm RezonAce.

I'm an avid Nintendo fan, and I am working on a game of my own. While that's happening though, I stay current on game news and listen to what others in the community have to say.

RezonAce

Syrup

Hello, I'm LiquidVolt!

I've been here since May, but only started posting and commenting a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, but I only buy the Portable Consoles, the last Nintendo home console I bought was the Nintendo 64. So, yeah...

Edited on by Syrup

RoyalBlur

LiquidVolt wrote:

Hello, I'm LiquidVolt!

I've been here since May, but only started posting and commenting a couple of weeks ago. I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, but I only buy the Portable Consoles, the last Nintendo home console I bought was the Nintendo 64. So, yeah...

Hey LiquidVolt! Welcome to the NL community! I'm also Portable Console person as I prefer handhelds over home consoles.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

SqueakyTheBone

I probably should get around to introducing myself.

So yeah. I'm a guy. Who plays video games. And... yeah.

Exciting times!

What a freakin' tool, eh?

JayArr

Hello New Guy! Welcome to NintendoLife! Have you asked yourself, "What can I do fit in here?" "How can I go about being mentioned in the 'Who's your favorite user' thread?" "What is this place I don't even" Well I am here for you champ. Newbies are my friends and I want to help you get the most of our lovely NL community. So just for you I have written up......

1. Get an Avatar - You want to be memorable and make those post sizzle with a nice cool avatar. Grey smiley guy post tend to get looked over. =( It's sad, I know, but it happens. So get yourself a good look going. That style.

2. Know your Forum - There are a lot of tricks to make your post more streamlined or interesting. We have a Nice Message Guide to help you out. All the different smiley, how to adjust your text, post images/videos and more. Also take a look at the Community Rules We don't want you getting that ban hammer now do we?

3. Floss Waffles - 'Nuff said.

4. Don't be Shy - We were all new here at one time. The quickest way to become more known amongst everyone is take more post. Get out there and let your voice be heard. The more people that join in the conversation the more interesting it is. When I first started posting I felt my post were over looked occasionally while the "popular" users talked around me. It happens in every forum and should never discourage you. The more I posted the more people responded to me. Make a topic on something you think would be interesting to discuss. (Just don't make a hundred random topics, you don't want to be that guy. D:)

5. U Mad? - Don't be. We all have varying opinions around here (some are even not so good towards Nintendo at the moment [gasp] ). Often we will debate and that's half the fun of a forum. Though don't let someone else's opinions make you so mad you start calling people names or being rude. No one likes a jerkhead. =( So be good and people will be good to you.

6. WWLJMD - What would LordJumpMad do? Ok, now that you have thought what he would do....don't do that. "But JayArr, LordJumpMad is a popular and well-liked user!" Wrong. Listen here Tommy, there a big difference between being well-liked and well-known, especially for the wrong reasons like he is. We keep him around here to remind of everything that isn't pretty outside of NL. D: Plus we all call him LadyJumpMad behind his back You don't wanna be that guy.

7. [Classified Secret] - If you stick around long enough you will figure this one out. It's the best. Ok, really I just made up a fake rule to even out my number of rules n_n

8. Be Yourself - There are all types here on NL from the funny laid-back gamer to the angsty old-school elitist and all sorts in between. Everyone has their fans and everyone has the people that disapprove of them. You can't please everyone so just be you. It feels the best anyway right? n_n

So congratulations on finding one of the best gaming communities on the net. Hope these tips help and I look forward to seeing you on the forums. ~JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

turtlelink

You forgot to warn them about the weird bird freaks flying around here from time to time.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LzWinky

JayArr wrote:

So congratulations on finding one of the best gaming communities on the net. Hope these tips help and I look forward to seeing you on the forums. ~JayArr

Why did you sign your own post? That's so lame

@turtle: Shh, let them figure it out on their own

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Shining-Void

Nin-pal here and welcome all don't know if im a "new" user oh well i just never introduced myself so HI

Edited on by Shining-Void

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

SqueakyTheBone

Haha, I'm liking this community already!

What a freakin' tool, eh?

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad's n00bies Guide to pledging your allegiance to LordJumpMad

The reputation of LordJumpMad echoes far and wide! Its amazing leader a man of spirit, a paragon of total masculinity... as if there could be more than one of the Mighty LordJumpMad!
When they talk about this fearless man of indomitable spirit masculinity and total Evil Madness!They're talking about me!

Rule#1 Kneel before me or Die beneath my feet!, The choice is your to make freely of course!
Rule#2 Follow rule#1

Follow these rules to live a long and happy life here on Nintendo Life
Will soon be re-name to SonyLife

Edited on by theblackdragon

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Shining-Void

NO ITS NOT!!!! YOUR CRAZY !!! ignore lordjumpmad or he just might kill u

Edited on by Shining-Void

Shining-Void

theblackdragon

LordJumpMad wrote:

Rule#1 Kneel before me or Die beneath my feet!, The choice is your to make freely of course!
Rule#2 Follow rule#1
Rule#3 Learn to ignore my horrible command, of the English language!

you forgot one >:3

in all seriousness, though, welcome to all newbies! just be chill and you'll be all right. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

MetroidMasher17

To all newbies (even though I'm one myself) just ignore the meaner users. Remember they are only fooling around most of the time.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

ToadFan

Nin-pal wrote:

NO ITS NOT!!!! YOUR CRAZY !!! ignore lordjumpmad or he just might kill u

Calm down, it's fine. Hes just playing around, n_n

ToadFan

Shining-Void

of course hes playing around nothing like a little drama to liven the place up

Shining-Void

xXDaKidXx

I didn't see an introduction tread so I'm just posting it here.
Hi, my name is DaKid, you can all me "Kid" for short. I am also DaKidWiiTrailers on Youtube. No, I'm not advertising my Youtube Channel, hah. I'm here because I like this site and its atmosphere ( And its got me a lot of scoops for my Channel too lol) so I finally decided to join. So what's up?

TKOWL

Hello there DaKid, welcome to NintendoLife. You have a pretty impressive Youtube channel, so I think you'll fit along just fine on this site.

Once you get used to this website a bit, go and visit the Nintendo Life Chat so that you can mingle along with the members/Become a minion of our mighty LordJumpMad.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic