Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 2,622

Dawgzila

Hi hello hey you guys

so you have a opinion do you

HeavenlyHalberd

Hey everyone! I'm Grant from Atlanta, Georgia! Nintendo games seriously mean so much to me and have honestly played a huge role in my life and have shaped me as a person. I look forward to making friends here and hopefully finding some buddies to play Splatoon 2 and ARMS on Switch with me!

College student, geek, boxer/runner, One Piece fanatic, wannabe activist, cat dad, actual EVA pilot

TheCurator

@HeavenlyHalberd Welcome friend.

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

Mew

Hey, Nlife. Just found this account again after what, almost three years now? So I figured I'd kinda make a return to form with it and be more active here.

I actually did have another one, but I'm not using it anymore... so.. welcome back to me?

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

studiopigeon

Hi everyone! Nintendo fan-designer here. I was hoping maybe to chat with some other artists on here that are inspired by Nintendo games. Check out the link in my signature if you want to see some of my Mario and Zelda designs. Look forward to talking to y'all.

My Mario "Pipe Dream" Vintage Tee (Available until May 18th!)

janfritz

Hello. Been a member on this site for a few months now but I haven't really introduced myself. I'm from the Philippines but I currently work here in Japan. I have been a fan of a couple Nintendo Games since I was a kid, especially Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. I'm also into Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, and Super Smash Bros (my friends and I played the N64 version via emulator everyday during college). My hobbies include making papercrafts (mostly Pokemon) and collecting books and magazines - I already have a lot of Nintendo magazines here LOL. I currently own a 3DS and Switch. One of my favorite games in the Switch is Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It felt like I was watching a movie!

Edited on by janfritz

janfritz

Tyranexx

Welcome, one and all! Enjoy your time on NL!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Yumiez

Hey, everyone! I've been playing video games for most of my life, but I only really got into gaming a few years ago. My favorite games are RPGs and action-adventure games like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Breath of the Wild, but I also have a soft spot for puzzle and mystery games like the Zero Escape series.

Yumiez

My Nintendo: Shasta21

TearyIsaac

Hello everyone!
I'm 34 years old and live in Belgium. I've been playing video games since the NES days, primarily on Nintendo platforms, but I've dabbled in PC gaming for a couple of years as well.

From platformers, fighting games and schmups to top-down dungeon crawlers and RPGs; I can find enjoyment in pretty much all genres. I strongly prefer my gameplay to be in 2D though. For some reason the third dimension mainly brings frustration to my gaming experiences.

Aside from playing games, I love listening to their soundtracks when I'm at home and on public transport. I also watch a lot of movies. My favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino and Edgar Wright.

I hope to become a respected contributor to Nintendo Life's community.

TearyIsaac

MischiefMaker

Hi everyone, I started posting sporadically a few weeks back. I've been reading the news on the site regularly since the Switch came out (and occasionally ever since the days of Wii virtual console).

I'm a 39 year old Nintendo fan from the UK, with job, wife and kids meaning I don't get nearly as much gaming time as I'd like. I grew up on the NES, gameboy and SNES though (then N64, GBA, Gamecube, DS, Wii, 3DS, Wii U - yep had em all).

I also like music (playing and listening), reading, writing and generally stuff!
I'm also friendly on the whole, so hi!

MischiefMaker

Switch Friend Code: SW-3354-2479-3602

judaspete

Hey all. Been visiting Nintendo Life for a while and finally decided to make an account. Call me judaspete, props to any fellow metal heads who get the reference.

Recently got a Switch along with ARMS and Mario Kart. Bayonetta 2 is next on my list as I'm a huge fan of Platinum Games/Clover Studios.

See you around.

Edited on by judaspete

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

Njh100617

Hey everybody! I wanted to say hey and let everyone know that my partner and I have recently made the transition to becoming a Nintendo console focused household and we have been enjoying gaming like we have when we were younger thanks to games like tropical freeze, Kirby, Mario kart, hyrule warriors and many more because of local co-op play. I am so excited to start diving into Nintendo life and becoming an active member of the community. If you want to leave your friend code in the comments I am always looking to make new friends. Hope everyones week has been amazing and you are all looking forward to the long weekend!
Sincerely,
Nick H!!

Njh100617

NinTenHoe

BOOM! How's it going everyone? NinTenHoe is here!! Hope I can acquaint all of you here! I love making new friends

The day you put the controller down is the day you've given up on life

xNo1Hatedx

Hi everyone,

Im new here like the title says n a huge noob! Lol but im glad to be here!

I do hope to get to learn alot of new things chat with ppl n get to make all kinds of new friends!!

But im from canada im 24 years old and a stay at home dad to a 19month old girl n soon a boy in july! i own ps4 xbox one n switch i also loveeeee tattoos
(Just a bit about myself)

xNo1Hatedx

Switch Friend Code: SW-0077-1180-9148 | My Nintendo: xNo1Hatedx | Nintendo Network ID: xNo1Hatedx | Twitter:

BookDragon

I made this account about a week ago, but never introduced myself, so here is a little bit about myself: I own a 2DS and Wii but hardly ever play Wii anymore, I really like platformers like Kirby and Super Mario, Super Smash Bros is one of my favorites. I may eventually get a Nintendo Switch, but I'm really enjoying playing all the 3DS games I missed.

Currently playing: Sm4sh, (always) Terraria, Mario & lulgi: deam team.
Want list: WarioWare gold,

Glennb

Hello im a newbe here only just got my switch a few weeks back so far got zelda, donkey kong, super mario oddessy,Ys Viii geting xenoblade chronicles 2 tomorrow.

havent got any online games most likely will in the next few months

Glennb

ChampEccentric

Howdy, everyone!

My name is The Champion Eccentric (inb4usernametoolong). I'm a(n aspiring) YouTuber whose content focuses entirely on Nintendo and their IPs, making this forum a perfect fit for a guy like me. The details of the videos on my channel can be found on the channel itself!

I've been struggling to get something of an audience. I feel the reason is because I don't put myself out there anywhere near enough. So, seeing as that's something that needs to change ASAP, I thought the very first step would be to make an account here!

So, it's nice to meet you all! Expect me to be a pretty active member from here on out. From a Nintendo fanboy to others, I hope I can fit in here!
(also check out my channel etc etc shameless plug)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfE-OlToFnuJI-wdEqNu2w
Twitter: @ChampEccentric
Tumblr: https://thechampioneccentric.tumblr.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChampionEccentric/

Twitter:

Lloiddd

Yello, Lloiddd from CO. I came here mostly for 3DS but I think I like the forum in general.

FC Switch and 3DS 2810-1724-7536

SuperLuigi111

Just saw this topic. Joined maybe a week ago. Gave up on Nintendo for a long time but am finally getting back into it. Bought a Wii U recently and am hoping to get a Switch in the Fall. This forum is great.

SuperLuigi111

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic