Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 2,624

Syndrome

Hello, i'm also new to NintendoLife although i've been lurking around for some time now but decided to create an account since i'm a proud Switch owner for a couple of weeks now. I mostly play action/andventure and rpg games though i do enjoy games from other genres from time to time. I've been gaming on a Nintendo platform since the NES days with favourite franchise ofc being Metroid. Nice to meet you all.

Edited on by Syndrome

Syndrome

cyclops988

Hi everyone - i am Kevin & i just got my 10 yr old son a nintendo 3ds video console. since it's his new & first time on the console, he is running into some roadblocks here & then on a game that i bought for him. Any idea plse if anyone know where or who can provide some proper guide /tutorial on how to play the games properly?
say like a tutor for 15 to 30 mins a session once every 2 weeks or so? preferably near PJ / DU area? Thanks

cyclops988

Grahamer72

Hey everybody. Just joined up as i'm getting back into Nintendo gaming after a very long break. Mainly play on PC and PS4 but i'm purchasing a 2DS and Switch very soon. Looking forward to contributing to the forums very soon.

Grahamer72

joes

dear all,

I am new here in this forum. My name is Neoply and you can directly call me Neo.

I like playing sports, especially badminton and table tennis. After work on weekends, my friends will be invited to play in the court with me. Really enjoy that happy moment.

I'm fond of reading english novels after work as well. It is great for improving my english skills. Wonderful moment.

Any introduction from you ? I want to know about all of you here.

many thanks

joes

TheCurator

Hey all, I'm called Constantine and currently living in the capital of Greece, Athens. I'm adopted by Greek parents but my true origin is American since my mother died when giving birth to me in a Greek birth hospital. I'm married and have a 8-months-old son. I'm working mostly in seasonal positions and during my free time I love reading about American history, classic novels and science books. I'm also a keen gardener and I like to decorate my house. I'm driving a brand new SEAT Mii citycar because car taxes in Greece are too high at the moment. I'm watching a lot of sports and taking lots of pictures. In fact I'm planning in near future to buy a new camera for my photography needs. Former I was a regular player of tennis. I like also NFL.

I so like the forum so I can catch up with Nintendo latest.

Edited on by TheCurator

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

TheCurator

@Syndrome Welcome!

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

NHRoccodog

Hey, I’m Nick. I’m 17, and I’m a lead guitarist from Nebraska. Right now, however, I’m heavily persuing bodybuilding; I’m hoping to start competing in Men’s Physique shows very early next year. I am a huge fan of video games, especially Nintendo, which is why I decided to sign up here. I didn’t see an ‘Introduce Yourself’ category, so hopefully this is a good place to post this topic. I would to hear some replies from some of you, especially regarding being new to this site! Thank you in advance!
My Instagram: nick.hartung
Nintendo Switch Friend Code. SW-0910-9767-7008

Bodybuilding • 17 | 6”0 | 180lbs •
“The workout starts when you want to stop.”

Switch Friend Code: SW-0910-9767-7008 | My Nintendo: nick.hartung | Nintendo Network ID: nick.hartung

TheCurator

@NHRoccodog Welcome Nick. Best of luck to your bodybuilding tournament!

Wii U Owner!

FemkeH

Hi, I'm Femke, 20 years old, from the Netherlands. Currently I'm working on my graduation assignment for my bachelor's degree in chemistry. I like to spend my free time reading books and playing games. Mainly on PC and Nintendo Switch, sometimes on Xbox or one of my older Nintendo consoles. Looking forward to meet some nice people around here, nice to meet you all

Currently playing: Splatoon 2, Legend of Zelda BOTW, Skyrim

Switch Friend Code: SW-3935-6380-7022 | My Nintendo: FemkeH

NHRoccodog

Thanks buddy! @TheCurator

Bodybuilding • 17 | 6”0 | 180lbs •
“The workout starts when you want to stop.”

Switch Friend Code: SW-0910-9767-7008 | My Nintendo: nick.hartung | Nintendo Network ID: nick.hartung

Sunface

Hey everyone! I'm Sunface. I actually joined here some time ago but I don't think I posted, or if I did, I don't remember doing so. I'm a very long-time gamer and have been following the industry generally for years.

Switch is the best console in years - extremely happy with it. I rarely have time to game, so I need to fit gaming into the cracks of my life. The Switch totally allows that, with me being able to play for 10-15 minutes here and there when life allows. The 3DS does this too, but the Switch just offers more powerful experiences that I love. Plus - two analog sticks. 'Nuff said.

Sunface

And if that's not how it is, then I don't want to know the truth.

JWM

Hello, i am Melisa from Korea

https://www.arikami.com/video-games-consoles

JoetheLion

Hi, I'm Justin. I'm from New England. Been playing video games since the NES and have been a fan of Nintendo since the NES. Over the years, I've mostly been about Nintendo and Playstation, though primarily I've been about Nintendo gaming.

Lately I've just been gaming on the Switch, NES Classic Edition, and SNES Classic Edition. I play Switch in handheld mode. I really like the Switch, I'm looking forward to a number of releases for it on the horizon, and I'm very happy to see Nintendo do so well with the Switch. : )

JoetheLion

TheCurator

@JWM Welcome Melisa! How's Korea? Did you watch the Olympic games?

Wii U Owner!

TheCurator

@JoetheLion Heya Justin. I want to visit New England for George Washington's house-museum 😛

Wii U Owner!

CrimsonFlames

Hello fellow NintendoLifers, I'm new to this forum. I go by Viper in the online world (mainly PS4). I got the Switch last summer, but none of my PSN friends are getting (or have) a Switch, so I've been searching the web to exchange friend codes to fill up my Switch friends list and I came across this site. Looking forward to making new friends and interacting with the rest of you on here!

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3180-8497-6612 | 3DS Friend Code: 4184-3445-1358

dionfcu70

Hello,

I am Dion 23 years old and i am from the netherlands.
Since a month i own a nintendo switch and i am very happy with it, what a console/handheld!
I played nintendo since i was 5, my first nintendo handheld was the gameboy and my first console the N64.

dionfcu70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic