Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 2,624

vswil

Hello. My name is Wilfredo. I've been checking NL for a year or so but just recently decided to make the account.
I like Rpgs mega man and super Metroid. Currently going through an Atlus phase. Playing shin megami tensei iOS and devil survivor. Taking a break from square enix for a while.

Oh and I work in car detailing.

Playing:
SMT Nocturne
Street fighter 3rd strike
Earthbound
SMT Devil Survivor 2 RB

vswil

@MegaTen thanks
I started tactics ogre LUCT but I got sucked into megami. After megami tensei iOS I'm going to persona 3.

What's your favorite one ?

Playing:
SMT Nocturne
Street fighter 3rd strike
Earthbound
SMT Devil Survivor 2 RB

SilverEdge92

Stands up

Hi, everyone.

Long-time reader/site visitor/forum browser (since 2013), first-time subscriber here. Figured I might as well since Miiverse is on its last legs. I've been a Nintendo gamer since the N64 and Gameboy Pocket and my first games were the original Smash Bros. and Pokemon Red.

Some of my favorite games include: Star Fox 64, Sonic Adventure 2, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Pokemon Sapphire, Custom Robo (the Gamecube one), The Last Story, and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

And, um... I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

SuperSaiyanRetro

SilverEdge92 wrote:

Stands up

Hi, everyone.

Long-time reader/site visitor/forum browser (since 2013), first-time subscriber here. Figured I might as well since Miiverse is on its last legs. I've been a Nintendo gamer since the N64 and Gameboy Pocket and my first games were the original Smash Bros. and Pokemon Red.

Some of my favorite games include: Star Fox 64, Sonic Adventure 2, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Pokemon Sapphire, Custom Robo (the Gamecube one), The Last Story, and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

And, um... I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Welcome! I’m glad you’re here!

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

SuperSaiyanRetro

VisuaVocaVee wrote:

I'm new here and liking it so far

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

AwedecaiGames

Hey! What's up! I'm Awedecai (Aw-Deh-Kai) I'm a YouTube gamer and I'm here to meet new people and make some new pals! When I'm not uploading, I'm usually drawing, remixing game OSTs or on my 3DS!

I’m Awedecai! I’m an Artist/Animator & I play games | Subscribe! ► http://bit.ly/2xR6nKU

solitonmedic

Hello hello, I'm 'solitonmedic', 'Sol' or 'medic' for short. I also go by 'Leo' or 'Jun' because I have way more identities than I do with.

Been a Big N fan my whole life and currently reminiscing old Nintendo message boards including NOA's Nsider forums, and that's exactly how I got here.

My interest in Ninty games is veeeery, verrry spread out. But definitely StarTropics is my most favorite.

Edited on by solitonmedic

solitonmedic

Moviefan2k4

I went throutgh my account, just to make sure I hadn't previously introduced myself. So, here goes...

My name is Josh, and I am currently 37 years old. I am a lifelong Texan, but don't let that fool you; I've only ridden a horse once, and the selfish beast threw me off. I was born in Houston, where I have lived the past three months...but spent most of my previous years in Dallas.

I first heard of Nintendo in the late '80s, just like most of my generation. Games like the original "Super Mario", "Mega Man", "Zelda", and "Metroid" all became staples for me; I also became addicted at one point to "CastleVania: Symphony of the Night" on the first PlayStation.

As my profile says, I am a Christian...and while I do not aim to purposely offend people, I am staunchly against political correctness. When asking me about such issues, please bear both these things in mind.

I guess that's about it for now; thanks for reading, and for still having me around!

God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.

Maurino892017

Hi I'm Mauro, an italian Nintendo fan since the Game Boy Pocket. My first Nintendo games were Street Fighter II and Super Mario Land.

It's-a-me, Mario!

https://twitter.com/Maurino892017

MeatSauce

I thought I’d welcome myself here so I did.

MeatSauce

Magic1636

How’s it going everyone. My name is Kyle, I’m 30 years old and I’m from Orlando, Fl. I just purchased a Switch yesterday along with Breath of the Wild and only spent $10. I did a trade in of my Wii U along with a mix of Wii U, PS3, and Xbox One Games. I also exchanged an Apple TV that I received for Christmas for a gift card. Definitely been enjoying the system so far. Looking forward to the future of Switch along with its possibilities.

Edited on by Magic1636

Magic1636

Switch Friend Code: SW-7296-5752-0023

MrPryce

Hi everyone, my name is Pryce, I'm 28 years old and from Atlanta, Ga. Just started making game play videos on YouTube, want to share my experiences with everyone

Sw 3149-5587-0890

Check my gameplay videos on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllTg3lSmUezB_Bw8ndGMNw

Lunaria

Hi everyone! I'm Anna, 32 years old, and an American living in Finland. My favourite series are Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, and Zelda. My favourite game is still Chrono Trigger to this day, ever since I played it as a kid. Hoping to find others to play with here and make some friends, nice to meet you! ^-^

Lunaria

Switch Friend Code: SW-4741-0039-3035 | 3DS Friend Code: 0448-0967-2895

VillainFace

Hi everyone, i'm the Mister Villain H. Face. Not even I know what the H stands for. I'm actually an illustrator in my full time and make posters for videogames. Can't wait to get to know some fellow Nintendo fans!

VillainFace

SirFloof

Hello! I'm Carlos, but on the internet I go by Sir Floof.

I've been a fan of Nintendo ever since the Game Boy Advance SP. It used to be my brother's GBA, but he had long since moved on to other systems like the Xbox, so he let me have it. The GBA was my first video game system of any kind, and it introduced me to what would become a lifelong hobby of mine. It's a 15 year old system, but even today I still find myself going back to it every now and then. Maybe this is the nostalgia talking, but I think the Game Boy Advance is one of the finest handhelds Nintendo ever made, possibly the finest. We'll see what I think about that once my Switch arrives, though.

By the way, you can just call me Floof if you want. The "Sir" bit isn't really meant to be taken seriously. But please don't call me Fluff. It's Floof. F-L-O-O-F.

If you're reading this, I love you 💕

Twitter:

Namco

@SirFloof Can't do, we take ''Sir'' rather seriously around here. Only the most elite gentlemanly members will be adressed this way!

Just pulling a leg sir

Welcome to NintendoLife~

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

DuskformLycanroc

Hello, my name is Rowan and I'm from the UK. Been reading nintendolife for a couple of Years but want more interaction in the community so got an account. I've been gaming since I fell in love with the original ds. I'm an rpg fan and puzzler with a soft spot for farming sims. I like travelling so portables are my consoles of choice. My favourite games are Pokemon and professor Layton. Really love Pokemon.

Edited on by DuskformLycanroc

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

chucknorris078

Hello all I'm new to Nintendolife and just got a Switch for Christmas. I haven't really played a Nintendo system since Gamecube... I owned a Wii but it felt like a gamecube with motion controllers and didn't impress me. I'm primarily a Sony gamer but got a switch to fill the void of the Vita and plus Zelda. Anyway... Are there any threads on which Indies are exclusive to the Switch? I own a lot of the Indies on my PS4 and don't normally rebuy games I already own and strictly use the Switch for Nintendo games and exclusives. Thanks.

Edited on by chucknorris078

chucknorris078

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic