Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 2,622

Random1111

I just ordered a Switch from Gamestop! Finally they had some in stock, and it'll be here Monday I am so excited! I've been a Nintendo fan since the NES, and I'm excited to finally jump back into the Nintendo console family.

My switch is coming with Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and Disgaea 5 Complete. I preordered Mario Odyssey, Rime, and Rayman Legends.

I always buy Nintendo consoles when there is a Zelda available I can never resist. Skyward Sword and OoT remain two of my fav all time games. Throw the successor to Mario64 launching in October on top of it!? I'm about to die from excitement!!

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new around here. Looking forward to a fun filled gaming week and being a part of this community

Random1111

gcunit

@CuriousVixen You little beauty - welcome to the team. That's a helluva haul of games to kick off with.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Wazeddie22

Hey guys,I've been doing the rounds on this site for a little while now but only found this thread after noticing @CuriousVixen original introduction thread got closed and redirected
So received my Switch yesterday after a month or so long wait and boy it's been worth it! I have Mariokart 8 deluxe,Splatoon 2 and Zelda Breath Of The Wild.
I currently have an amazingly large number of friends being the total of zero so far so if anyone wants to add me they are welcome too...but be warned I'm an oldie gamer (43) and I absolutely suck at most games lol

Wazeddie22

Switch Friend Code: SW-0224-6933-3129 | 3DS Friend Code: 4296-2974-4768

Shmickle

Hey Everyone!

Decided to introduce myself as I'll be popping up on the forums more often. Huge Nintendo fan since '91. Didn't get a chance to become very engrossed in the community during Wii U's life span due to college but now that I've graduated and have a steady job I'm back! Super excited for the future of the Nintendo Switch and discussing with all of you!

Currently playing BotW, Splatoon 2, MK8, and Arms.

Edited on by Shmickle

Shmickle

Switch Friend Code: SW-1285-4208-8901 | My Nintendo: Shmickle

Mariofreak64

Heyyyyy new to the forum here. Used to spend a lot of time on the official Nintendo forums with the same username. Hope to find this as interesting as that was back in the day!

Mariofreak64

Chalupa

Being a Nintendo fan led me here haha. Made an account just to have some discussions about games coming out and other stuff too!

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

Tund

Oh sorry, I didnt see this
I made a topic about it

also hi

VOTE TUND FOR ADMINISTRATOR 2017 or up i dun care really

ProtoDroid

Hello everyone!! I'm new and it's nice to meet all of you!!!

ProtoDroid

Oat

@ProtoDroid Hi ProtoDroid! Welcome to Nintendolife! I'm sure you'll love this website. Also be sure not to miss out on the Nintendo Direct happening tomorrow. The site will most likely have a live viewing so you can comment in the chat and get to know some of the users a lot better.

So zetta slow!
3DS Friend code : 0662-8265-1183
NNID: CaptainCharacter
Switch Friend code: SW-6964-7226-0016

Switch Friend Code: SW-6964-7226-0016 | 3DS Friend Code: 0662-8265-1183 | My Nintendo: Oat | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainCharacter

TimmyTheGhost

Hi ppl I'm new to Nintendo and would like ppl to play Splatoon 2 with on my switch and animal crossing nl on my 3ds as well as other games. Also just to chat and make friends! 🀣 Here is my friend code for the switch is : 6150-8261-9345
My 3ds friend code is : 5086-6633-8372
Thanks 😁

TimmyTheGhost

ProtoDroid

@Oat I plan on watching it!!! Where do I find the livestream on this site?

Edited on by ProtoDroid

ProtoDroid

Cynas

@ProtoDroid An article for it usually pops up around an hour before the presentation starts.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Lroy

Hey folks, found my way to this thread (think this is where us newbies to the forum say hello?)

Gaming since the arcades and the 8-bit era (Sega Master System was my first console) up until today. Bought a Switch at launch and have really been enjoying the system with my family (I have two small children and an understanding wife, who will try her hand at most couch co-op games).

Outside of Nintendo's quality first-party titles, I have found the ACA Neo-Geo releases from Hamster to be the icing on the cake of my early adoption of the Switch.

Most recent Switch purchase has been Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle which I'm playing in baby steps with my young son.

Mario Odyssey was the game I primarily bought the Switch for (no Zelda for me - having bought and never finished previous entries in that franchise) and October can't come soon enough.

Always keen to make gaming friends and my Switch code is
3127-6508-1219. Be cool to see what you folks have been playing via your profile activity logs and to play some online games with you. Be it Splatoon 2, MK8 Deluxe, Super Bomberman R etc. So shoot me over a friend invite if you fancy.

Thank you.

Edited on by Lroy

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Namco

@Lroy Welcome to NintendoLife
@Hatsune_Pichu Welcome (Β¬_Β¬)οΎ‰ nice username and profile picture

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> β–² Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Lroy

Thank you for the welcome πŸ‘

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

ThomasOfTheTiels

Hi there! My name is Thomas! I like birbs, and my favorite Mario game is Sunshine!

You like compost?
I'll compost YOUR FACE!

AtomicTeddy

Hello. It is I.
Just found this site and it looks aesthetically pleasing.

AtomicTeddy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic