Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 2,622

Shy19

Hello everyone. It's nice to be here and I hope to make some new friends :3
I'm kinda shy but I'll try to get over it.

Shy19

Nintendo Network ID: mario3dworld64

Captain_Toad

(looks at username) [I wonder why.]

Oh, Hi Shy19. Welcome to NintendoLife!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CR-Living4God

Shy19 wrote:

Hello everyone. It's nice to be here and I hope to make some new friends :3
I'm kinda shy but I'll try to get over it.

No worries. And welcome to Nintendo Life

Looking for friends in my area to play Nintendo games with XD

KoopaNova

Hi everyone. I am KoopaNova, but you can call me Nova too. I found this forum from the NintendoLife YouTube channel. But anyways, I hope to have a good time here.

KoopaNova

AutisAwsome

welcome shy and Koopa :3

Check out my Youtube channel. I play lets plays and longplays of Nintendo games such as Harvest Moon and Mario Kart Double Dash. Also do tip videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChpaorS55Z_NmfIA3OuItqQ

Twitter:

CR-Living4God

KoopaNova wrote:

Hi everyone. I am KoopaNova, but you can call me Nova too. I found this forum from the NintendoLife YouTube channel. But anyways, I hope to have a good time here.

Welcome Koopa. Hope you enjoy it here.

Looking for friends in my area to play Nintendo games with XD

thegoatfreak

Hey everyone! Made my account two minutes ago, and I'm really looking forward to discussing and playing these games with all of you!

3DS FC: 1564-4731-0230

las_cadenas

It wont let me change to my Oprah DP

las_cadenas

Browny

HI all. Lurker for a long time, new member following the 10 Year Celebration of the site.
If it's an RPG I'm usually there. I love to talk games and other nonsense so here's hoping we get along well!

... but that's just my opinion. shrug

Nintendo Network ID: browny9

newto12

Hello, I have a WIIu and I LOVE TO PLAY SSB4. I would like to make friends, share, and smash! I play other games too from time to time, and I LOVE EVERYTHING NINTENDO. I look forward to gaming with you!

youtube: newto187
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCENQaw56iTQqGZHZH30nqgA

Nintendo Network ID: newto12

Hullabaloo

Hello,
I'm new on this site. And, uh, yeah, I like to talk about games I guess. I mainly want to make friends to play together (specially Triforce Heroes, I need 4 more friendly tokens heheh), and to receive news about games and such.

So yeah, I have a small collection of Nintendo consoles (2 Gameboy Advance SP's, DS lite, 3DS XL, New 3DS XL, Gamecube, WII and a WII U). I started collecting a couple of months ago =D.

And uh, I study Game Art, so I'm often busy with games. Quite logical being a Game artist I also draw a lot hehe, and I play bass guitar.

Feel free to say hi. ^^

Hullabaloo

LaserdiscGal

Hi @Hullabaloo welcome to ye olde Nintendolife. Make sure to read up on the rules while you get antiquated with the site layout.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Firlow

So I didn't know this page existed. Hi I guess!

Firlow

Nintendo Network ID: TheRealFirlow

thatpikminguy

i joined like there weeks ago so im new here i've only made like there post though but anyway hi im thatpikminguy nice to meet you all.

thatpikminguy

Nintendo Network ID: steventhepikmin

Thedizzywolf1

Hi everyone! I joined a few days ago, but just now found this thread hhaha. Nice to meet everyone! And I'm happy to join a community where a lot of people enjoy playing games together. Please feel free to add me and stuff and message me! Cant wait to spend some time on here

Pokemon, LoZ, Smash, Splatoon, Mario Kart, some other stuff
NNID: thedizzywolf 3DSFC:2509-3258-0798
Message me on kik too! davidzuniga15
Let's play some games together!

3DS Friend Code: 2509-3258-0798 | Nintendo Network ID: thedizzywolf | Twitter:

Sanangelo89

Fa waka everyone? Im also new here. After visiting this site many years i decided to make an account! Feel free to add me or whatever, u know the deal!!
So so lobi!!!

Fa waka nintendo lovers?!!

Troi

Hey my name is Troi Shady! And I love playing Splatoon, Smash, and MK8. I also have a 3DS and I play Fantasy Life and Pokemon games on there as well as Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing. I would love to get know you guys and play some games, so holla at your girl I'm usually always ready to play!

PS: If there is something you want to know, dont be afraid to ask, Im super friendly and I do want to make some new friends!

Troi

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7304-6905 | Nintendo Network ID: TroiShady | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic